FGBAWBPDIBTMOD

Day 55

short because I had 3 tests and I’m totally drained :))))))))

other than boring ass tests I am learning The River by king gizzard on the piano and making some nice progress.

I also volunteered at this thing where a group of special education kids get together and play basketball and other sports! It’s super cool, we volunteers basically just hang out with the kids and make sure they have fun as well as trying to pass them the ball and stuff as much as possible so they have chances to shoot.

after it ended me and a friend played a friendly round that ended in him winning because he’s better than me and I’m pretty short.

ALSO MADVILLAINY BY MF DOOM SLAPS SO HARD

bye

Last edited:
A true rite of passage for all Smogon users
honestly I just went to the albums thread because yknow I was in need of new albums to listen to, and an large amount of people included Madvillainy so I wanted to check it out (and I’m glad I did)

anyways…

Day 57

pretty normal day, starring a large science project with my friend in which we have to make three dimensional model of some cells

small news on the band me and cheffy started, im just trying to find what I like so much about my favorite songs so I can get a feel for what we want our bands songs to sound like (me and chef have like the same music taste, except for me liking rap more than he does) and I’ve also beendoodling potential lyrics in class instead of paying attention :)

oh oh I also want to do a drawing of my bbp shellos Overseas with a durag so I’ll try to finish that this weekend.

I also need more creative ways to end this instead of just saying “bye”, maybe I’ll also figure out that this weekend

bye

Day 58

As I delve further into my new interest into rap I have also picked up on Czarface (I think I spelled it right I’m tired) which I found through collabs with MF DOOM, I always liked king gizzards rap so I suppose it makes sense that I like DOOM and czarface so much.

other than that I kinda just built more SM ou teams
contrary serp is super cool because you also get the evasion boost from defog so you can hazard stack and benefit from defog. Anyways there are just so many sets to explore, I ran into somebody who had air balloon tran with substitute so beat other tran, which I thought was sick

oh wait at my lunch with friends today we kept saying my buddies name and acted like we didn’t and he kept getting pissed so he moved away from us but we got other people to walk by him and say his name and keep walking, he was a little mad but me and my friends like to mess with eacother so it was all good.

also might be seeing a movie with some friends this weekend :)

bye

Day 60 (holy shit that’s a lot of days)

I just had the thought that a mod has the power to lock this thread on day 355…….

anyways posted a sm ou rmt today that received some good feedback, go check it out if you’d like :)

also went tubing with my little brothers today which was fun. When we got home I played some yoshis wooly world with cheffy, shout-outs to the real ones who know that game, one of my favs.

did some more boringass home work!!!!!!!!

bye

Day 61 and 62 (practically the same)

boring ass school…

but I did get a great idea for another rmt, it’ll be a triple in sm ou, which each team being centered around a certain terrain. I already have grass and psychic done, so I just need to do electric.(I don’t think misty terrain is that powerful, grassy terrain boosts grass moves etc. so I don’t think I’ll build around it)

had a bughouse tournament I competed in with a friend today we went 1-2 overall, which I consider to be pretty good as it was his first time playing bughouse.

bye :)

Day 63

volunteered again, we play basketball with special education kids, basically just amping them up and passing them the ball, but today I got to help some kids make some shots because they were having trouble with it

oh yeah and school

bye

Day 64

nothing too exciting although Midnight Gourmands has been receiving a bunch of traction which is cool

went to my friends violin concert (he did great) with a few other friends and we hung out a bit after.

bye

Day 65

hung out with my dad a lot today, we played injustice 2 for a little bit (he loves fighting games, we own mortal combat, street fighter, etc.) he kicked my ass… i should start practicing that game so I can beat him one day.

we went out to get dinner latter which was delicious, I tried a pork crepe for the first time, it was really good :)

sorry this was late I was up too late last night and fell asleep listening to The Symposium (go check them out)

Day 67 (slightly)

also I’m rapid fire making art so I can get an art thread up and running

art I have finished so far includes a logo for the thread and a oddish wearing some shades

EDIT: art thread is up, yay!

Last edited:
Day 67

as mentioned earlier I finally got around to creating an art thread! which I think is gonna be a great way to see how I improve in the coming weeks/months, as of now I’m not great at backrounds or coloring so hopefully I can improve that with the help from the art thread :)

(also drew applin… which is cool i suppose)

went out to dinner at this Mexican place, good food. I got a burrito with steak and queso (of howerve you spell it) as well as a salad, very yummy

bye

(another pfp change???!!!! what a crazy world we live In)

Day 68

built around av mew today in sm, def interesting. Got the idea from an old omari p team (def got banned for good reason but he had some heat sets) so we’ll see how that turns out :)

on a different note my 13 year old dog (human years) isn’t doing too well, he just got a tumor removed and is having trouble walking, and he’s old and the tumor wasn’t helping, just realized that I might not see him for too much longer so I sat there and pet him for a good 40 minutes last night just talking (j mean as much as you can to a dog) just kinda made me think about memories I’ve had with him yknow? Well let’s hope he’ll be ok ^-^

bye

Day 68

built around av mew today in sm, def interesting. Got the idea from an old omari p team (def got banned for good reason but he had some heat sets) so we’ll see how that turns out :)

on a different note my 13 year old dog (human years) isn’t doing too well, he just got a tumor removed and is having trouble walking, and he’s old and the tumor wasn’t helping, just realized that I might not see him for too much longer so I sat there and pet him for a good 40 minutes last night just talking (j mean as much as you can to a dog) just kinda made me think about memories I’ve had with him yknow? Well let’s hope he’ll be ok ^-^

bye
Its really heartwarming how pets get so close to us humans. Take care of him , he will be fine :blobthumbsup:

Day 69 (nice)

Benji is feeling much better! While you can still tell he’s having a bit of trouble walking it’s a definite step up from yesterday :)

art was made (applin, hoppip, toedscool) and art was posted in smeargles studio

what a lovely day and a lovely number

bye

Day 70

less drawing today, got busy with school. Cheffy requested an Aerodactyl so perhaps I’ll get to that tmr although I do have to start working on this 3d model thing for my chem class so we’ll see

Forgot to mention this a few days ago but I built a sm doubles mega mence team, I think it’s fascinating how a mon can be broken in singles yet withstandable (not a word but who cares) in doubles, I think my next RMT will be a double RMT because I’m tired of waiting two weeks to post stuff, I think of heat I make heat I want to post heat, but life will go on

bye

Last edited:
Day 71

as it turns out drawing Miridon (or how tf you spell it) Arcues and Zacian in one day isn’t easy
prob scrapping and restarting tmr.

Zest Pop by Mustard Service is very quality album I implore you to go check it out

built ludicolo rain today because ludi is a funny mon, prob posting RMT about it soon.

bye

Day 72

the bodies have started to smell

wondering if that's the kind of thing i ought to not document here?

must get more formaldehyde

bye

oops forgot to post, big thanks to az for picking up where I left off.

I’ve been working on the banner thing I was talking about earlier, was originally having trouble with the requested miraidon so I’m typical procrastinator fashion I started working on a different mon, which turned out great! I’m really happy with it so far and will prob post the wip in smeargles

on a separate note Feelgood is a great album kinda reminds me of a mix of The Symposium and Gingeroot so if you like them you would probably like Feelgood.

also in the process of writing a triple rmt which I hope to finish by Monday

cheers

Day 73

lots of art today, built a 1v1 team and did some art for that which was fun, also looked back on some staple donald trump tweets which inspired the drawing of exeggutor. (all posted in smeargles)

Also went and ate lunch at my grandmothers today, we made lasagna which was delicious!

if your a true FGBAWBPDIBTMOD fan than you know my dad always kicks my ass at fighting games, so out of spite i learned darkseid combos so I could kick his ass, the results were splendid.

as I’m writing this the sky is super pretty

bye

As I am liking this , the birds are chirping and I can see a bit of refracting sun rays .
Day 73

lots of art today, built a 1v1 team and did some art for that which was fun, also looked back on some staple donald trump tweets which inspired the drawing of exeggutor. (all posted in smeargles)

Also went and ate lunch at my grandmothers today, we made lasagna which was delicious!

if your a true FGBAWBPDIBTMOD fan than you know my dad always kicks my ass at fighting games, so out of spite i learned darkseid combos so I could kick his ass, the results were splendid.

as I’m writing this the sky is super pretty

bye

day 74

wooh band concert today, went well except for the one note I played a measure early but I’m sure the audience couldn’t hear it

played a bit more 1v1 today and got to mid 1300s which is fine I suppose, hope to get better at it

I haven’t abandoned the triple rmt it’s just taking way longer to write than I thought it would

cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)