FGBAWBPDIBTMOD

Day 96

smogoff truly has had some of the greatest threads as of late, fucc k

anyways got some subway today (chicken bacon ranch with lettuce) honestly subway is one of my favorite “I want to go out but I don’t want to go out” foods, it’s quick simple and surprisingly good, I’m also a fan of chipotle

other than that though kinda boring day, had a dentist appointment and drew a little bit today, worked out (gotta get those gains:pimp::pimp::pimp:) and not much else

not very exciting day for my last day of break but we all have those kind of days so who cares

bye

Last edited:
Day 96

anyways got some subway today (chicken bacon ranch with lettuce) honestly subway is one of my favorite “I want to go out but I don’t want to go out” foods, it’s quick simple and surprisingly good, I’m also a fan of chipotle

other than that though kinda boring day, had a dentist appointment and drew a little bit today, worked out (gotta get thing gains:pimp::pimp::pimp:) and not much else

not very exciting day for my last day of break but we all have those kind of days so who cares

bye

anyways got some subway today (chiccen bacon ranch with lettuse) honestly subway is one of my favorite “I want to go out but I don’t want to go out” foods, it’s cvite simple and surprisingly good, I’m also a fan of chipotle

other than that though cinda boring day, had a dentist appointment and drew a little bit today, worced out (gotta get thing gains:pimp::pimp::pimp:) and not much else

not very exsiting day for my last day of break but we all have those cind of days so who cares

bye
[/QUOTE]

Day 97

woooo back to class I go only upside is swing friends again and I’ve started taking more art classes which is going to be super fun, I like drawing in my free time but I also do think art class is a good way to “force” me to practice more

started learning how to self compose more piano music, music theory is for nerds just play what sounds good honestly. basically just made more progress on a keyboard part of a song and some lyrics

also worked on a request somebody made in my set thread, just gotta add the finishing touches

bye

Day 98

yooo literally nothing exciting just class and took a algebra test wooooooo

Day 99

had more class but I did make a spicy chicken calzone when I got home with some mozzarella cheese, it was pretty easy to make and tastes really good, also had a little side of hot sauce to dip it in

watched a bit of that weird al movie that came out a few months ago but I got tired so I went to bed andddddd my power went out which means I didn’t have wifi for a while which is why I didn’t post this yesterday

anyways tomorrow’s day 100 probably gonna draw something for that

bye

Day 100

I was contemplating for what I should post for this day, and I was even thinking about doing art for it. But I ultimately decided I would art for day 365 (if we ever get there lol) and decided I should reflect more on how my life’s changed over these last 100 days and maybe answer a few questions at the end

soo yeah my life has gotten a lot better ever since I started this thread, I started working out again and lost a bunch of weight (that was also happening before this but hey still happy). I got way more involved in my career as a future artist (end goal is to be an art teacher/graphic designer) and I’ve I orbed a ton digitally, he’ll if you look at the first digital art I posted from then to now you can see a big difference, I stepped outside my comfort zone with digital art and I’m super happy with how I’m improving ;)

I even got into a band, a goal I mentioned a while ago and we’ve been writing songs for a little while now, maybe even a single coming this summer on spotify ;)

goes with the one above but I’ve actually contributed art to smogon now, something that always looked cool to me when I joined last year, and I made it a reality, can’t wait to contribute more

that’s just some of the ways my life’s improves but I don’t want to make this an essay post so I’ll try to shorten it tldr: I’m really supeingly happy rn

but now I thought I mineaswell answer a few questions because why the hell not

Q; why fancy1?
A: originated from a old baseball nickname a coach gave me, it’s been my smash tag and basically my tag everywhere since

Q: what do you look like
A: idk if anyone really cares but I have brown hair blue eyes and glasses

Q: favorite band rn
A: damn that’s difficult so I’ll just give a few, Tyler the creator, The Strokes, Gorillaz, Mustard Service.

those were pretty general questions because I couldn’t think of a lot but hopefully you guys have a better idea of who I actually am, anyways it’s been a pleasure being in smogon these last 100 days and I can’t wait for more :)

(if there are any more questions you guys might have I could answer them in day 101)

and now the the hundredth (or somewhere close to there)

bye

Day 101

wooo happy egg day for whose who celebrate!!!!
as you might’ve guessed from above I basically just hung out with family all day (multiple sides), started first with my mother and we went to my aunts from there, drove back to my moms for a little bit and then went to my grandmas to see her and my little brothers

also bought a box to put the (few) records I have somewhere other than in top of my record player, I recently got Igor and is this it two very good albums , one of my favorite part about buying vinyl if that you sometimes get extra art/pictures on the inside like I did for omnium gatherum.

also had time to draw a little bit and finished half of a drawing for an RMT so I’ll maybe finish that this week

bye

Day 102

class class class, had to make up like 2 English essays that I missed because I had strep a while ago which sucked. Also made a joke about trump getting arrested and my chem teacher did indeed get as they say “very pissed”

had some baseball with friends later, got some good practice at second and first (my preferred positions) and got some good practice hitting against one of my friends who pitches

byee

Bro's more reliable than any counter to any mon this gen (thank you Tera)
Bro’s the goat (thank you Dorron)

Day 103

therr are many better things to be doing other than writing an english essay at the end of a long ass day of classes….. like reading FGBAWBPDIBTMOD?!?!?!

decided to take another work shop request for 1v1, I have (what I think) to be a really cool idea for how I want it to look, I have a basic sketch so at and I also finished everything but the iron hends for a rmt banner (made for personal fun)

whooped my brothers ass in injustice 2,

also was laddering before my 1v1 majors match today and I ran into the person I was playing later what a small world…. also swiftly lost that set with only taking off one game but who cares

bye

Day 104 (my b was in the middle of writing it out down my phone for a few minutes and fell asleep)

wooo more boring ass english essay except I actually finished wooooo, anyways after class I listened to some vinyl (what’s good from Igor is a top track on it) and later had a long but enjoyable baseball meet with a few friends

Day 105

sosh exam today, pretty sure I did well so whenever my teacher puts the score in I’ll provide an update, my science teacher got super pissed at our entire class today because some dumbasses kept yelling out wrong answers and telling him to drink the formula we were working with but other than that pretty decent day of classes

got home and drew a little bit for a 1v1 fight night banner for you guessed it, 1v1. Looks good so far, just got to go over some lines again and draw the other mon for it.

also had my FIRST EVER popeyes chicken experience today. I will now rate the food

biscuits: dry but less dry than kfc could still taste some big time artificial butter tho 5/10

chicken: surprisingly good, they had a spicy chicken which I went for and it was hot but not too hot which is always a good thing 7/10

mac: good but it had some weird ass meat in it that I could not decipher, still tasted good 8/10

I must now go to bed…… FOR THE GUYS

day 106

quite possibly one of my best days of classes ever, we had a substitute teacher in history Whi kept accidentally cursing and at the end of class my friend and I were eating for one of our other friends (who was moving remarkably slow) and we swear we heard the sub call him autistic (or something of that nature) , great sub 10/10….

worked a bit more on the 1v1 fight night banner and finished both of the main mons poses, just gotta clean up some of the other lines add some background mons and we should be good

also payed some wii sports which I used to play with cheffy when I was younger all the time so that was a nice semi nostalgia trip (especially considering I was playing it with my younger brother)

best of luck in finding a GUY to go to bed with Ashley..

Last edited:
day 106.314159

honestly just had a busy day today because I procrastinated a bunch of english hw so I’ll do one huge ass triple day tmr

until than

Day 107

pretty tame day, had some baseball and went out to dinner with a few friends afterward also awaken my love by childish gambino is quite a quality album, i te Berr hearing redbone on the radio a few times but I want paying attention to who wrote it so I was pretty surprised when I heard it on the album.

Day 108

went on (3? I can’t remember) mile hike around this cool lake near me, there were quite a lots of dams and you could see where the beavers had been chewing out the trees which was kinda cool but there were a lot of trees down a s a result which wasn’t so cool

what’s that I hear??? A fuck ton of English homework and a some studying I completely forgot about??
how fun

Day 109 (today)

Wooo back to classes, ended up getting some pretty good grades in the aforementioned english homework which was indeed nice. Also have been reading Animal Farm for the second time, and god I don’t mean to fanboy but damn what a brilliant book, the representation of the communist powers through animals is (semi) funny but also kinda sad how you see (spoilers) napoleon turn corrupt and make life worse for the other animals, but I’ve always loved how you can look deep enough and find what animals represents what thing, like example (spoilers) squealer representing propaganda (and that one russian dude I can’t remember the name) and have it’s name be squealer is just great on so many levels, and if you get the version with illustrations it enhances it sooo much it’s this weird messy art style that feels oddly genuine, almost every drawing looks kind of stained with blood the way the water color looks it’s eerily good.

anyways go read the book if you haven’t it’s good

bye

Day 110

over 1,000 react score woo (s/o to everybody who’s liked the posts in this thread, I have to imagine that it semj contributed)

English exams today, felt pretty good about them the multiple choice was easy and the long ass essay wasn’t too rough just took time

me and my friends have started making a horror movie list so we can do a marathon in the upcoming summer months, i think They mainly wanted to do it because I’m not too good with horror but it’ll be fun, we decided to rank each movie after as well.

nothing else super interesting.. bye

Day 111

class, hw, draw, study, gains, repeat. (baseball)

Day 112

going to a musical my friend is playing the piano for which is going to be super cool, was gonna go with some friends but their busy so it’s just gonna be me

new release from Portugal the man which was su originally good (the song dummy, not the other one) and crumb release a few days ago (it was good but it felt like it could’ve gone on jinx or another album, still like it)

faint got his ged (kinda) say grats on his profile!!!

Day 112

I lost my voice a little bit yesterday and found out today I am sick, woooo. Couldn’t go go the aforementioned musical because of it but theirs playing s through Sunday so hopefully I’ll be better by then.

on an upside this does give me more time to study for a science test

bye

Day 113

still sick, did a bunch of art though and I’ll dump it all in my art thread tmr, also winnona forever released a new album, acrobat. my first time listen thoughts are that it’s pretty good, I think feelgood is slightly better as an album but I need to listen to both again

also had ramen for the first time today, better than I thought it would taste

bye

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)