FGBAWBPDIBTMOD

Fancy Gets Bored And Writes Blog Posts Despite It Being The Middle Of December

This post is nowhere near original, but seeing as my most recent essay I spent 4+ hours didn’t do too well with my English teacher, I figure some writing practice isn’t too shabby of an idea (and I may as well have some fun doing it)

this will serve as a catch-all summary of my day. But since my day has just started, I have nothing to report as of right now. Stay tuned!

Day 1

Today I did some baking with my family for most of the morning, and then after that we saw a show where it’s like the lights are off but the actors are wearing these suits with lights, it was really cool. After that my family members and I gathered to play our own family feud (I lost, it was rigged)

overall pretty solid day

Day 2

not much today, most notable thing was probably going sled riding with my dog which was pretty neat. Played some baseball with my buddies, and started watching a documentary on Pele (and did some homework but you lot don’t care about that)

Day 3

a day of small victories for me. My friend got me a bag of 600 peppermints which was much appreciated for an addict like me. Got mentioned in this video about the state of the forum, only for a few seconds but I’ll take what I can get. Went shiny hunting in legends arceus, unfortunately I have yet to find one, but I have the rest of the night to try! got the team I need to make for the SVDOU secret Santa (but I won’t go into anymore details because a. Don’t want said person to read this and get spoiled b. Not off-topic enough)

and now some of the profound thoughts I had today

someone should make a taskmaster discussion thread (although I won’t have much to contribute because I have yet to watch it)

smogoff sounds like a duel of sorts, we should have posting battles where two people post a searing hot take (or something else) and whoever gathers the most reacts wins

maybe I will start a yt/twitch stream, mineaswell make some cash off my showdown addition

my friends have challenged me to rap rap god, maybe I’ll set a milestone and if reached I’ll post it here..

anyways hope your guys day was also good!

Day 4

not too much going on today although it’s finally winter break for me! (although it is bittersweet because my English teacher stated before break that there would be no homework, only for them to later state that we must annotate a large sum of a book. So like wtf…) anyways, I caught a shiny ponyta in legends arceus since yesterday! It’s name is Hades and I love them.

on a less important note you guys ever played challenge cup 2v2 on ps? probably the one of the weirdest and most fun game modes I’ve played in a while, I once won a game with a sunny day Shellder + weatherball snorunt so like what’s not to love about it.

pray for me and my patience while annotating, and have a nice day

Last edited:
Day 5

oops I forgot to write this yesterday… well whatever nothing much happened anyways. I made a pizza english muffin for lunch which was really good (I’m a culinary scientist I know) practiced some piano, and played basketball with my dog.

(day 6 coming soon)

Day 6 (oops again, got tired last night after finishing a pele documentary)

baking again this time with sugar cookies and fudge, both turned out amazing. Also did some more drawing for a Christmas gift
I’m getting blank Polaroid frames and putting the drawing in where the picture would be to make it look like the drawings the picture, said gift receiver has been doing a soul link with me so I’m drawing the memorable moments from that
and watched that sequel to a Christmas Story, surprisingly pretty good

day 7 coming soon… (if I don’t forget)

Day 7

i almost forgot… but that’s irrelevant. Today was basically me getting anxious about Christmas since there was a lot I still had to do, luckily I got it all figured out (also it was -2 degrees where I live wtf) and I played some games with my family (which included me crushing my brother and his girlfriend in chess), stressful but fun day

Day 8 (I need to start setting reminders to do this)

Christmas Eve yippeee… just hung out with my family. AND DEMOLSIHED THIS GUY ON CHESS.COM BECAUSE MY GENIUS IS IMPECCABLE. anyways pretty normie day

Last edited:
Day 10

10 day anniversary, woop woop. Anyways got to see my cousins from Iowa today, most notable thing we did was recording me getting sturdy. (100 reacts and I’ll post it)

in other news I finally got myself a copy of violet and to my suprise, I’m loving it??? Like the character designs are soo much better than sword and I’ve like just finished the tutorial. The only gripes I have are that the game it glitchy as fuck (I think it’s funny tho so doesn’t really matter) and no oddish :.( . I also plan on doing quite a lot of shiny hunting when I beat the game so I’m looking forward to that!

bye

Day 11

saw a movie with my little bros, strange world. I thought it was pretty neat, the three legged dog hard carried. Also went tobogganing which was fun I think the fastest I ended up going was like 41 miles an hour but the guy who ran the place told me the max was 50, maybe one day I’ll go that fast…

in other news I’ve been cooking up a new doubles team with dugtrio (won’t get into the details because yaknow it’s smogoff) I also played more violet today, I’m heavily enjoying just catching a bunch of mons and then building teams with them. My current team is themed around diglet and wiglet. I ended up beating the first gym today with that special fly pikachu mystery gift.

Anyways I hope you guys had a good day too

Last edited:
Day 12

mostly just built a doubles team for an RMT and some singles teams for an upcoming tournament, also ate dinner with my cousins and played a game called wavelengths, it’s kinda hard to explain but go look it up it’s really fun. (also beat the crap out of my brother in chess, I did blunder pretty badly in the second game but pulled out a w)

I also want to start playing smash more, not like I haven’t played in a like years but violets been taking up most my time and I want to keep the snake fresh for any upcoming esports matches.

bye until tomorrow

Day 13

I was gonna gourmand but I got really full from a twice baked potato dinner so maybe tomorrow, I would also like to humbly apologize for the British joke I made in my late night gourmands thread, I realize not all British people have terrible teeth… and that I should’ve singled out Big Ashley specifically (only joking)

mon another note I watched a hilarious video about the 100 million dollar law suit between neiman and carelson (Sorry I spelled names wrong I’m tired) I really hope neiman was cheating with anal beads although I know it’s unlikely and probably just a Reddit rumor. As for where I stand it’s kind of hard to believe that he has that many near 100% accurate games unless he’s the chess god it seems pretty likely he was cheating (especially considering his chess.com history) speaking of chess I’ve been really enjoying an opening i learned recently athough I can’t remember what it’s called. I only remember that it’s centered around developing your bishop and knight close to each other and than castling, setting up a good defensive profile why also developing pieces (it’s played really good into opponents playing e4) but I digress

(Also practiced my snake today, I’m still goated)

Have a nice night / day whenever you are all my two
viewers out there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)