FGBAWBPDIBTMOD

thanks faint I did sleep well <3

Day 14 (but like actually this time)

got some new frames for my glasses today and than speedran annotating a few chapters in a half hour. After that I picked up my cousins and we went thrifting, I got a quite a few finds. Including a nice blazer that actually fit me (it was pretty cheap too)
aswell as a beer tour jacket a local restaurant gives you if you drink 100 beers (definitely got some weird looks from the employees of Wendy’s) I also found a cute little bird house for one of my friends, so overall a nice haul.

after that we went to Wendy’s because they wanted to try the new peppermint shake (I did not because I dislike most peppermint flavored things) I ended up having a sip of theirs and it tasted like vanilla with minimal peppermint flavoring, so like 6.5/10.

after I went to my parents house because we we’re going to see Hamilton!!! (needless to say I was very excited) I noticed there were a few fortune cookies on the counter so I ate one and read the fortune “love is the glue that holds the world together” I audibly laughed, wishing my step father had read this. I put the fortune in my pocket because I knew my parents would end up bickering, and to nobody’s suprise I should’ve driven seperate!!!

(I won’t bore you with their marriage problems)

we ate dinner at yours truly where I got some boneless buffalo wings, I was wearing a white sweater, but I didn’t drop anything on myself so we’re all good.

(minor Hamilton spoilers ahead)
hamilton was amazing, I’ve seen it on disney+ but Jesus nothing compares to actually seeing it right in front of you your face, the effects they put on with just the different colors of the lights is insane. And the music was sooo freaking good, I also might have to do a deeper history dive on some of the characters too, from what I gather Aron burr was kind of a terrible person, and so was Hamilton, but I guess that opinionated. Also might have to look up more on the Adam’s administration since it was framed as something corrupt in the musical. Anyways if you haven’t seen it live or on a tv please do.

(Also realized while playing a game of chess on the way home that I play way too aggressively, I’ll sacrifice as many pieces as it takes to get myself into what I think is a better position, I suppose I should slow down while playing)

bye

Last edited:
do you have any new year's eve plans? (you can respond to this in blog post style tomorrow if you want!!!)
day 15

boring morning annotated more of my book (curse you English teacher) and walked my dog while listening to some tunes (thundercat for those wondering) and went to my dads for new years, this is actually a pretty big day for my family because it’s also my little brothers birthday (please wish him one smogoff) so the party was a little busy, I mainly just went to my basement and played wii sports with my cousin while hanging out with my little brothers (destroyed my cousin in sword play) it was a good night

my current plans are to finish a sv ou rmt I’ve been working on

happy new years guys… it’s been an honor shit posting with you, and here’s to many more!

Day 16

went to bob evans for breakfast, solid 5/10 they have good hash browns. With said hash browns I asked for sunny side up eggs and the waitress brought me scrambled eggs >:( (and bob evans scrambled eggs look fucking horrifying imo) but I couldn’t really be mad she was super nice, and I get it.. I talk fast as shit, this was more of a warning for you guys never to get bob evans scrambled eggs.

after that I made some delicious eclairs with my older brother Cheffy (fun fact all of my friends call him cheffy because I rarely use his real name)
41340EAA-390F-42AE-B5D0-781D71D8E94A.jpeg

forgive my awful chocolate spreading skills they tasted really good
after taking said eclairs we took them over to my grandmas to engage in a family tradition….. new years pork and sauerkraut!!!!!!!

I have no idea if any other family does this, we just gather over to my grandmas house bring food and play cards (admittedly I strongly dislike sauerkraut but I won’t let that ruin the fun) and after the craziness of my family died down I hopped on chess.com and played a match, a few moves in Cheffy’s girlfriend asked if I wanted to play her cousin at a game of chess. and so I played two games of chess at once, AND WON BOTH you already know.

i also made the big mistake of hitting post thread on my rmt before I was finished writinf it……
I got it sorted out we’re all good.

went home and watched impractical joker and the beginning of glass onion. And so far it’s great.

also I was saddened to hear about the loss of Alpharad deluxe but with every ending comes a new beginning; and so I will welcome Alpharad gold with open arms. And honestly the whole idea behind it is kind of hilarious, if I did the same thing with this thread it would’ve been over by day 5.

gn guys/gals/interdimensionalspacedemons/others

Day 17

a prominent figure in my life my father was the on that got me into chess, whenever he sees me playing with my older brother he always joking says that he should play and “whoop my ass” well father it seems the tables have turned as I played a masterful game and won!!!

I also made myself a profile for the BPP forum and joined the discord, I haven’t even done a battle yet and I’m having a lot of fun with the community!

my starting squad consists of

(all names after songs I like)

Overseas the shellos

Feisty Flowers the oddish

and last but not least Ash in the Sun the larvesta

it’s cool to give little characters to my mons and make up a little backstory for my trainer.

comedy Is hard

goodbye

Last edited:
Day 18 continued upon

had a lot going on today, Cheffy’s friends and I had decided to undergo the largest taste test we had ever done (we actually do taste tests quite frequently, ours consist of blind folding ourselves and having to guess what the said thing is from and we rate it out of 10) todays (or should I say yesterdays) test consisted of fries nuggets and barbecue sauce (from McDonalds Wendy’s chikfila Burger King skyway and Swenson ((quite a healthy meal I know)) they went out and got the food and I got a haircut (little bit short for my liking but it still looks good) then we came back to the house and did the tests. I had been at a bit of a disadvantage having never eaten BK or skyway in my life but as I quickly found out skyway tasted terrible so it was usually a pretty easy guess. I didn’t go too well for me in the fry test as I was very confident that BK’s fries were actually McDonald’s. I ended up getting a 4/6. For nuggets I’m pretty sure I got 3/6 I was a big fan of skyways nuggets despite everybody else in the group hating them (which helps my skyway reasoning above since they hated them). Barbecue was where it all went downhill for me as well have never had barbecue sauce from any of these places… by some miracle I got 2/6 (also never get Swenson bbq sauce it tastes so bad)

also started my first bbp battle today against 3 fully evolved mons, the first round didn’t go too well for me but maybe I can find a way out.

annotating sucks nothing to elaborate on.

Day 19

school sucks tests suck friends are cool enough said

anyways some miscellaneous thoughts I had today

1) if I made FGBAWBPDIBTMOD merch would any of you buy it

2) we should do another bet your avatar but you bet on how soon it takes me to forget to do a blog post (though it wouldn’t really work because I could forget on purpose)

3) do I need to change the threads title since it’s January?

4) hi big ashley

bye

Last edited:
day 20 (yaaaaay)

got a new song I’m band today, and as we were running through it I got a small solo since the other saxophones got lost.

I’m getting better at editing videos which is neat.

class is kinda bland….

oh wait I found a new artist on Spotify I like, Ginger Root. You should go check him out he reminds me of thundercat a tad bit.

until tomorrow!

Day 21
Day 21 (just like the funny meme!!11!)

anwyays sorry too tired :(((((

I edit tommorow
Day 21

god I really was tired I spelled anyways and tomorrow wrong geez

just some more school stuff today, had to do a lecture presentation thing about the arctic and alpine tundra and…… I got a 100!

also beat that new ches bot m3gan pretty easy, although it’s kinda weird chess.com put it in the cat bot section

Day 22 (full)

well I was making some art for the smogoff art contest

FD2915AC-69FE-49E4-9F80-03015879F37C.jpeg

I kind of like it, it just feels so empty….I’ll probably do it again tomorrow, perhaps a guest on oddishes talk show would liven things up.

my friends birthday was today we gathered a few friends and rented out a rec center. Played some basket ball and volley ball (which apparently I’m pretty good at)

also I need to make a new team for me to spam on ladder, my gholdengo rain just ain’t cutting it anymore.

see you tomorrow everybody

Attachments

Day 23 (my favorite number)

wrote an essay about lord of the flies, pretty good book I liked it.

played some more violet, and I can’t get enough of it. Such a step up from last generation, the open world aspect just makes Pokémon so much more enjoyable. (Although I’m still pissed oddish isn’t in it)

cheffy and I went to my grandmas to play some scrabble, and I handily played a 66 letter word (zest) but my biggest achievement of that game was convincing my family that nunp was a word (my definition was that it was a male nun)

toodles

Day 24

band today was fun, our teacher is super nice and we kinda just screwed around. my fellow bandmate asked me if we are all just reliving our memories because we are dead, which was just not the spiritual shit I was prepared to wake up to that morning.

more violet, and I can’t freaking find pooper if anybody knows where it’s located please tell me that goofy guy has got to be on my team (speaking of team members I’ve been really liking sableye, I think I’ll shiny hunt one) I’m about to challenge the third gym which shouldn’t be too hard I got salt cure naclstack + a ground type + a normal type to beat the mismagius.

adios

Last edited:
Day 25 (late oops)

chess god returning

went to my local chess club just to play a few feel life games (it’s feels different on chess.com, it’s so nice to stare into your opponents lifeless eyes as you checkmate them) anyways I played a bo3 with this guy

and won in 2 you already know

chess god leaving

Last edited:
Day 26

more band fun, I was the only alto saxophone there today. I got to solo which was nice!

I kinda just lurked on smeargles studio today, AshleyDeluxe and kohohle (sorry if I spelled it wrong I’m tired) make some banger art work def inspires me to start drawing more.

I also want to learn how to sprite someday, not super complicated just like the combo of trainer standing next to mon. (if y’all have any tips I would appreciate it)

oh yeah I got this sick gorrilaz avatar now, I got a whole bunch of gorrilaz art I like and will be rotating profiles once in a while (this noodle one looks really nice though)

am i the only that thinks wow reacts are like passive aggressive or like?? maybe it’s just me I never know what they mean (although I spam wow pretty often so I can’t really be talking)

oh yeah and wrote an essay about lord of the flies but you probably don’t care about that (feeling good about it though I think I’ll get a better grade than last time…)

my friends told me I was super dazed/tired today so sorry if this isn’t coherent

byeeeee

Day 28

(quietly) blasted monster energy gun in the middle of my English teachers lecture.

took some big ass science test and got a 100

also had a math test where I wrote an essay about how the math test was stupid (it was a parody of the lavos copy pasta)

look mom I actually remembered today

until next time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)