FGBAWBPDIBTMOD

Day 29

hung out with my friend today

we went to this cool antique/record/retro shop, I got some cool stickers for my water bottle (my favorite had to be the twitter one)

we than went to a fabric shop to get stuff to make blankets

went back to her house to make the blankets I’m really happy with how mine turned out

watched some Harry Potter movies (her request) and I passed out on the floor with my blanket (stayed the night)

Day 30

me and my friend from yesterday fell asleep on the floor with our newly made blankets (I woke up at like 2:00 am and went to the couch) after we actually woke up we went to this pet store where I got to pet all these cute little cats (I might adopt one, this black and white one really liked me. Thinking about naming it Oreo or something more original) after I went back to my place and did some homework.

went to my other friends house to stay the night and since he lives right next to our local mall we hung out there for a little bit. Went back to his place and went on omegel for fun (I got 4 girls numbers he only got 2, W’s all day) also played ultimate custom night for the first time while we were going through his pc. fun times (also listened to some gorillaz)

bye

Day 32 (skipping 31 I just grinded hw)

exams week woooo!

although some good news, if you remember the start of this threads purpose was for me to improve my writing skills because I got a bad grade on a essay of sorts. WELL on my most recent essay (over LOTF) I got an A!

uh bye

skipping previous days as they consisted of grinding final projects for classes (at least this semester) and my power went out

day 35 coming later tonight as I’m gonna actually try to start staying on track and doing the blog posts

Day 35

I know I just said I did homework so I’ll skip that part of my day.

started working on a new RMT with the concept of thorns + shed tail orthworm and it seems pretty neat. I do need an album to name the mons after though, I’ll take suggestions (I’m thinking demon days or it is what it is, or maybe even nisemono)

i wanted to draw today but didn’t get to it, I had lots of fun making that little slowpoke in the box for the art contest and I’ll probably do some more (if you want a specific mon just pm me or something I’m always up to draw)

beat up larry in violet and got my weed cat to evolve into *cough* you know what. aswell as my primeape learning rage fist so I’ll evolve it soon

uh adios

Day 36

played a lot of sv ou today, with maverick shooters Meowscarada hazard stack. It’s a cool team

speaking of cool teams I’ve been experimenting with thorns + orthworm more and I have no idea what album to for the rmt (demon days, little dark age, good and evil, devil for the fire, nisemono, is this it) too many good albums to choose from…

evolved like all my mons today in violet, we got ape and garg aswell as meowserada now which is cool. Just waiting on gabite to evolve than my team will be complete.

about those little Pokémon in a box drawings I was talking about yesterday I did another one with bagon which turned out pretty nice, thinking of making an art thread when I do enough of those doodles.

gbye

Day 37

absolutely clapped my brother in chess twice (although not without a blunder in game 2 on my end)

3DABA37D-F9A7-412B-8730-44AD6E75586D.jpeg

3FD8F9D0-CF50-426F-95E2-5A8BE0986B18.jpeg

I know in the last days I’ve been disputing over which album to do for my next rmt but I can confidently say that I’m picking Little Dark Age (by mgmt go check them out) I’ve been lisietjing to it while drawing, doing hw, and playing Pokémon. Speaking of drawing I’ve been working on an aegislash for my brother that’s like half way done

snowed a lot down here in [REDACTED] and I got some real pretty pictures of the trees

061A00F1-E42E-429A-9AEC-BE375E203B36.jpeg

also didn’t win art contest… sad….. but life will go on, and besides that slowpoke was pretty good but I think I can do way better

anyways toodles

Day 38

would you look at that another gorrilaz pfp, have you sensed a pattern yet?

nothing exciting happened today, kinda just built some teams for an sv ou tourney I’m in aswell as bw ou. Wish me luck!

peace

7FB4780D-B719-4EDF-9AE8-7809A8927D23.jpeg

Day 39

didn’t pay attention in class too busy drawing doodles of oddish

made some plans with friends about heading to a basketball game soon so that’ll be fun

on a completely separate subject, I love tournaments! in a world where I only build teams when I get small bursts of motivation it’s great to be forced to team build stuff for a tournament. I’ve already constructed a few teams for upcoming matches.

so yeah…

bye

Day 40 (wow that’s a lot of days :o)

made some brownies today (pretty tasty)

also made a snowman with my little brother and after we went inside I looked out the window to check on it only to see my dog munching on the carrot nose!

peoples moderator votings happening soon, I could run but I’d have to find a running mate and I probably wouldn’t win anyways. Ehh whatever I like smogoff as an average poster.

good-luck to all those who are running for peoples moderator! expect faint lol

oh also learning a ton of deltarune songs on piano which is cool :))

bye

Day 41

what another pfp change! Who would’ve guessed that searching gorrilaz art and finding a bunch of cool (and cringe, honestly be weary! if you know what I mean…) stuff would lead to this?!?!!

built this sick bw ou team that I unfortunately will not be going into in case for some reason my opponent in the winter seasonal is reading this (although I doubt it. who willingly reads 41 days of my bs)

played with my Guinea pig today (mixie) and had a lovely time! Maybe if I get some good pictures of him I’ll share them on here!

I should be going to sleep… see all you lovely folks tomorrow!

Day 42

built more bw ou but had to scrap the team I mad because I couldn’t fit a spinner on it and I got destroyed by hazard stack (which is like every team on ladder lmao) but I’ll build some more tmr

oh I did this little doodle of oddish on my computer in class today, but I’m writing this in my bedroom right now and do not feel like getting my computer so that will also have to wait until tomorrow (tired).

kind of boring day, more exciting things coming these next few days

you’ll just have to wait and see!

Day 43

today I realized that there’s a lot of projects I want to complete, like a lot. I’ve mentioned my game idea and book idea somewhere on smogon but the idea are still youknow just ideas. I guess I should just take it one step at a time and complete the smaller projects first, like drawing little icons for all my battle by post pokemon, since I only have three right now the project is definitely on the smaller side since I only have two left (oddish has already been completed) and I started on shellos today and hope to finish tomorrow. Those little icons are actually kind of my first time drawing online as I usually do my stuff on paper, which is exciting.

another project I was thinking about was a YouTube channel, if you’ve read the past few days you know I’ve been on a bit of a bw ou grind and i was ranting to my brother about my current teams today when he told me I should start a YouTube for stuff like this, I’ve been wanting to start a yt for a while but there’s a lot of people out there with similar content, so sounds kinda scary. Who knows maybe I’ll get it up and running someday… it would be super cool to get paid to do stuff I love youknow? I mean I still would ideally like to become an art teacher but a yt would be a fun side job.

and I want to start/join a band at some point too (I play three instruments so I guess I have a pretty wide skill set) I’ve been told im being too ambitious with stuff but idk… I want to leave my mark on this planet which I know might sound cheesy and stupid especially since I’m pretty young and stuff but I guess that makes me cheesy.

on a more positive note I went to a variety show at my school and got to see a lot of old buddies, I’m thinking of playing “Duet” with my brother next year (Omoris duet for those unfamiliar) I’m getting pretty good at the piano part.

sorry this turned into more incoherent rambling than summary of my day but oh well.. thanks for reading and have a nice night!

Day 44

went to this cool little play about the book “tuesdays with morrie” and I actually have a friend named mori but that’s besides the point, the play was really neat I liked it a lot

in other news I was supposed to have my bw ou tournament match today but had to call act due to opponent not showing up in agreed time.

also I heavily approve on the “how to put bonkers onto anything” thread, very classy

bye

Day 45

nothing special really

Day 46

played my buddy in chess and won 2-0. Got to watch some of my other friends play which was fun.

jazz band yaaay, our concert is pretty soon and I’m excited. The songs are fun and pretty challenging.

started working on my next “big” sv ou team which is exciting.

bye

Last edited:
Day 47 / Day 48

sorry sorry my english teacher decided it would be a great idea to give us three big tests back to back to back. So I’ve been busy and tired.

I’ve started making trading cards for each of my teachers, I would provide pictures but I don’t want to release my teachers names and relative appearance so you’ll just have to use to ur imagination.

that “big” team I was talking about sucked ass I scrapped and built the most heat gengar team of all time, rmt coming soon.

bye

Day Week Recap (to get back on track)

speed round recap here we goooo!

basbketabll game with friends, I balled after my shoe flew off and we played basketball with that

WOOOO

Topgolf with friends very fun first time golfing and I dominated in angry birds

chef still sucks at chess got absolutely rolled

IMIN A BAND NOW!!!!! happened way faster than I thought but was talking with chef and a few friend and I was like “I want to start and band one day” and chef went “Ialso would like to do that” and than WE BALLED!!!

bbp battles going hard rn I got my slowpoke-g puttin in absolute work I love him!!!

I am putting on finishing touches for my yournotmytype submission!!!!!

English class still sucks!!!!!! but I did great on some big tests witch is awesome!!!!!!!!

my friend is volunteering at a library which is cool and I’m happyfor them they seem to be enjoying it!

shoutouts to anybody who still reads this, I’m actually gonna get back on track this time.

OH WAIT I also played some piano at this random gilato place (how do you spell it??) and than my brother and his girl friend showed up and for our closing act we sang babushka by Kate Bush

ok bye for real this time (also omnium gatherum album hard carried me this week go listen to it right now!!)

Last edited:
Day 51 not really but

I FUCKING LOST THE KNIFE FIGHTBECAUSE I ENETERED MY TIMEZONE WRONG UGHHHHHH

nothing can be done I suppose, looking forward to future knife fights where I enter my correct time zone, truly is a shame that 4 and 5 are so close to each other on the keyboard….

rest of day coming soon

Day 51

played some more basketball while my dog watched, I’m getting better at dribbling between my legs which is cool.

watched my cousins basketball game, which they unfortunately lost but my cousin did pretty good. submitted my YNMT submission which I was pretty proud of.

built some random gen 7 team with mega aggron because it’s a cool mon.

i might do an rmt at some point gen 7 seems fun I’ll prob build more teams

byeee

Day 52

EAGLES WINNING (I think I don’t really watch football)

did some fun geocaching with chef today and we have started making our own, it’s quite clever if I do say so myself

short summary because I’m tired as hell because I had to rush some English hw

bye :)

Day 53

eagles lost so.. uhh. I still don’t watch football

I made like 4 SM OU teams today, my inspiration seems to come in small bursts which is odd.

back to school woooo!

youknow how in the office Micheal constantly like puts off work and they don’t get anything done? Because that’s basically what my math class is, we have like 90 minutes in that class and don’t get started until liek the 50 minute benchmark at least.

I need new albums to listen to, if any of you have any good recommendations I would appreciate it ^_^

aight im tired bye.

I need new albums to listen to, if any of you have any good recommendations I would appreciate it ^_^
Kylie Minogue - Infinite Disco: great live album
Loona Odd Eye Circle - Max & Match: Some amazing songs in here
KWON EUN BI - Lethality: Solid EP throughout
Weyes Blood - And In The Darkness, Hearts Aglow: Very pleasant album to listen to, she has quite a dreamy voice.
SG Lewis - AudioLust and Higher Love: In case you wanted male vocals as well.
Hope this helps

Day 54

thanks for the albums briewear I will listen to them at some point.

also pretty sure I have this bbp battle in the bag, shellos is about to clean up. I can’t decide whether to get a new mon or try to level up some of my old mons, I could also just battle more to get more tc.

I was looking at some smeargles studio art today which reminded me I want to do more art, I did YNMT recently but I want to do other stuff too.

my history class was quite fun today, our teacher puts up with a lot of my shit jokes.

i ahve science last and my teacher is always super pissed by the end of the day and takes it out on us, he fucking like groaned super loud today and my friend and I couldn’t stop fucking laughing, and he asked us if this was clown class or science class.

oh wait I have an English test tomorrow I should study for.. whatever I’ll probably do fine on it

bye :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)