FGBAWBPDIBTMOD

Day 114

many many art, posted all in smeargles. Most significantly art I will be submitting for my schools art show, went outside my comfort zone and did some watercolor (digital so less difficult) I’ll post in smeargles if it gets chosen

also did math homework but who tf cares about that

bye

day 115

caught up on all the stuff I need from classes, annotating still sucks ass

I drew a little bit too, I’ll post that in smeargles tomorrow, I’m going to sleep

bye

day 116

new profile pic a few days ago???? I think this is one of my favorites, did one of those “favorite mon” picker websites and victini came up very high with the likes of jirachi, oddish, and dracovish (other top mons) and the gif I found is pretty cool

not sick anymore! caught up on stuff I missed (including a test I do not feel very confident in even with the extra studying time I had) aswell as learning I apparently have another test tomorrow i forgot about, wish me luck..

had a sub for math today who was like in the corner talking to two people about like oddly serious topics for being a math sub????

bye

Day 117

running out of ideas to reword “I took classes most of the day”, so anyways I had classes all day

afterwords I played some basketball for a little bit and went on a bikeride aswell for a little while, acrobat still sounding good music wise although slow dance is the worst track imo. Also had no hw today surprisingly so I was able to finish a drawing for bea (1v1 goat, they write analysis, I do art for them) and soon they are getting a spotlight for their dirge analysis’s which awesome for them

bye

edit: rickroll thread being back is kinda funny

Day 118

went to this old library today, had some cool old chess sets and some nice architecture with some cool art and statues spread throughout, probably my favorite part of the city is the street art. I kinda like how it’s illegal (I think?) but a lotta people are chill about it, definitely one of my backlist items for the future, it makes the city feel so much more alive and colorful

oo and I got comedown machine vinyl (goat album) aswell as a new bat and helmet both of witch I like, bat feels heavy but not too heavy (which I kinda need because I do have a tendency to swing early sometimes) so pretty good day

teddiursa tall quest on a quest to write an ending for FGBAWBPDIBTMOD

Day 119

did some dirge art for beas spotlight analyses (I think that it the correct plural?) which was fun, also laddered a little on 1v1 to prepare for my match against deg tmr, honestly if I win I would be surprised, psure deg is a very good 1v1 player

also did boring ass stuff around the house but who cares about that. played a little ultimate and studied for some upcoming tests

also completely unrelated but I think I have come to the decisions that comedown machine is better than room on fire, room on fire just doesn’t have that many amazing tracks, both still good albums but I think comedown machine comes out on top

bye

Day 120

little brother had a soccer game today, he had his hands in his pockets the entire time (even when he was kicking) and kicked the ball the wrong way a few times, but he had fun so who really cares

went to my aunts farm/gardening shop and bought a few flowers, got some oranges and some yellows very pretty

hung out with cheffy for a little bit and we wrote some lyrics together and thought of some funny shot to record this summer, afterwards we went out to dinner to my favorite pizza place (sausage pepperoni go to order, maybe barbecue chicken if I’m feeling different) went home played some ultimate.

bye m

Day 121 (just like the reference)

funny oddish evo line gif I found and is now my pfp, will probably return to the victini one at some point but seeing the whole line ready to fucking throw hands does bring me joy

oh and I also ate lunch with my grandma and played a few games (simpler ones like uno because her memory isn’t the greatest now but we still have fun) also speaking of board games, has anybody ever heard of bonkers, psure hazbro made it and it’s pretty old but you like, “make“ the board in a sense as the game progresses and its surprisingly fun

studied for upcoming tests I’m scared of woooo

bye

Day 122 (kinda? not really)

honestly, this thread has run its course. When I started this I doubted I would make it to 100+ days but here we are. however I can’t let this thread go out without a small bang so sounding like one of those homeless people you see in the street that preach about how [insert date here] is going to be the “final day” and I must announce

the final day of FGBAWBPDIBTMOD in (around) 24 hours

guys don’t worry here’s a 24 hour timer so you can wait :) :) :)

bye…..

Last edited:
Fancy Gets Bored And Writes Blog Posts Despite It Being The Middle Of December

This post is nowhere near original, but seeing as my most recent essay I spent 4+ hours didn’t do too well with my English teacher, I figure some writing practice isn’t too shabby of an idea (and I may as well have some fun doing it)

this will serve as a catch-all summary of my day. But since my day has just started, I have nothing to report as of right now. Stay tuned!
That's one of the best jocs I've ever seen! Well done on your post, smart cid! I'm proud of you

The Final Day

for the last day of fgbawbpdibtmod I was originally planning on reflecting back on what’s changed in my life…. but since it’s only been around 23 days since I did that for day 100 it didn’t make much sense to.

I’d quickly like to thank anyone who’s read a blog post, big ashley and shadowpea obviously stand out as they have each liked almost everyday (seriously tho my react score would not be the same lol) but I hope the denizens of smogoff have enjoyed this stupid little thread.

also no nothing exciting happened today, although I did have a really good chicken rice veggy mix

anyways since I won’t reflect I just want to set a few goals I want to accomplish before the day 365 that will never be

- do more art in workshop
- become a social media artist (long shot but I’ll try my best)
- release at least one single on spotify over the summer
- try to get better at painting
- hide more geochachss
- hang out eith

a lot of these don’t seem like monumental tasks but they’re important to me so I’ll give them each my best shot.

but now it is time for the final fgbawbpdibtmod…

7056BB10-1DBE-4968-998F-62925BD96EE3.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)