FGBAWBPDIBTMOD

missing these daily dairies :psysad:

guess who’s back

day 75

I haven’t done this in a while, a. I forgot and b. school.

but I’m back now so this is a large scale summary of my last few days. I went geocaching with my brother and got some super cool photos, we found two caches and got some chikfila after, while we were exploring we stumbled upon this skate park that was decorated with graffiti, and I mean like the entire thing was covered in graffiti it was super cool

also continuing to learn the “final duet” of omoris sound track, def one of the best songs on it no doubt (it’s a good game very sad but very good)

also got my first album on vinyl a few days ago, while I was hoping it would either be “feelgood” or “zest pop” or something but i definitely wouldn’t turn down a 30$ omnium gatherum. before I bought it looked up if I could get it for cheaper online but I couldn’t find anything so I consider it quite a deal!

also have been “training” (I mean you can’t really consider playing Pokémon training but you know) for an sv nu tournament I’m participating in, I managed to make a super cool team (named after omnium gatherum) that features a neat hazard core and some counters to meta threats, wish me luck :)

as for art, I hope to contribute more to smogon but the requests in the workshop either got taken or looked a little bit above my pay grade to say the least.

and thank you az for that insightful post as we have indeed reached page 5, and still below 100 days. It will certainly require a lot of pages to reach 365 but hopefully one day we’ll make it

cheers to many more!

edit: if I end up making it semi far through the nu tourney I plan on making an rmt shortly detailing every team I used (I plan for them all to be original) and I won’t have to worry about garnering replays because the tournament games will suffice!

Day 76

I have to play togkey for the nu tourney, kinda scared since togkey seems very good at the tier but I’ll try my best I suppose, and it’ll probably give me some insight on the tier and a good learning opportunity.

drew a little today, slitherwing recolored with some shades of yellow. listened to some crumb while doing it, very good musician go check her out.

bye

Day 77

I mention quite frequently if I have a new rmt I’m working on and the last few have been busts but this one doesn’t feel like it, so hopefully that will come out soon (thinking if all goes well I’ll do art for it aswell

not much too report today, more school stuff, I did learn I’m on one of my hood friends baseballs team this season which will be fun, we work well together in baseball.

cheers

Day 78

Cracker Island is growing on me more, Oil is actually pretty good and baby queen isn’t half as bad as I originally thought it was

so I got the vinyl for it! it’s a purple colored record that has some really neat art of the band on the outside, the album cover is pretty good (I think album covers are one of the most important parts of the album imo, I’m not gonna listen to your stuff if the album cover doesn’t interest me)

tired bye

Day 79

made garlic bread biscuits with cheese on the inside with my brother, very good, also met up with my brother and his girlfriend at a coffee shop and weplayed games for mine a hour (I got a latte, pretty good)

started working on an ou rmt

day 80

finished the rmt, met up with some of my friends to play baseball for a little bit which was fun. Got this really good local pizza for dinner, probably my favorite pizza, what do you guys like topping wise? My go to is usually sausage pepperoni but a good barbecue pizza is also really good.

cheers

Day 81

bit more baseball practice for upcoming season, also started climbing vgc ladder for an rmt (I wanted to see if I still retained any vgc skill from last year) it’s been going well so far sitting around 1300s hoping to at least push to 1500-1600

all other days - nothing important

imma keep it brief, woke up today, felt super dizzy arms felt heavy (vomit on my sweater already??) and I almost fell down my stairs.. (omori reference) went to my doctor and found out I have strep throat!!!!! and apparently I’m also super dehydrated, sooo yeah. At the very least this will give me some more free time to draw and ladder because yknow class ain’t that much of an option

I’ll be fine, if I can survive games against salt cure garg i can get through this

cheers

Week summary

felt like ass most of the week so I kinda sat around. I did find a full odds shiny smolliv though! named it keep kool, after a very good song.

started watching modern family, very funny. All the family’s have their stupid dynamics and how they always wrap it up at the end of the episode is always so funny. like the one episode where Gloria gets pissed because she can’t speak English great was hilarious

also did a little drawing, posted in smeargles. also wrote the first song for the band I mentioned a bit ago, mainly for my brothers 20th birthday, got the drums and piano written and the lyrics semi written, I think it turned out pretty well, and me and my brother friends (the 3rd person in the band) had a bunch of recording equipment for when we want to actually record a song which will be fun when I have more free time (tldr when class ends) so that’ll be nice for the summer

oh wait and I started replaying yoshis crafted world from when I was younger, I haven’t met anyone else who’s played it maybe it’s not that popular. I always liked how all the sprites looked like you could make them with stuff around the house (which is the point I’m sure) but it makes for a really cool game feel

started building in 1v1 again for a tourney, laddered a little bit and got decently high

ooh and it’s spring break rn I’m going on a trip with some of my friends to stay in a cabin for like a week, which will be fun :)

cheers

Day 89 if I’ve done my math correctly

(1st day of spring break trip!!)

we drove to the cabin we were staying in, played some music (mostly gorillaz) and enjoyed the scenery, it was super beautiful on the way there super tall mountains and some wild life.

once we got there we unpacked hopped in the hot tub for a little bit and started making plans for the rest of the few days we were there.

after we figured that out we ordered some pizza and went to the store to bake stuff for the night

my friends saw some candy on TikTok they wanted to make so we made melted jolly rancher + grapes (which were surprisingly good??) and fruit roll up wrapped ice cream which was something we hadn’t heard of before, you basically just get a small scoop of ice cream put it in the fruit roll up and wrap the roll up around it wait a few minutes and the fruit roll up hardens and it becomes a crunchy ice cream sandwich, very good and super easy to make 5/5 stars.

bye!

Day 90 (second day of spring break trip!)

we went to this humongous Walmart (idk if they have those in uk) and I found some super cool shirts and hiking shoes for our waterfall hike tmr, we also bought some modeling clay to make stuff with when we got back, listened to some music and made some clay stuff

2865A87E-E76A-41EA-A2B8-61E7FF4AAFF9.jpeg

oh wait yeah and while my friends were napping I made too 400 on 1v1 ladder which is pretty cool, after they woke up we decided to make double chocolate cookies which was fun and they turned out delicious, after that we sat down and played uno for a little bit before going to bed

byee

Day 91

(third day of spring break trip wooooooo)

today was the esteemed waterfall hike day (I forgot to mention this in my last few posts but this is actually a yearly event for my friends, our breaks line up surprisingly well, and we obvi didn’t do it in the covid times so this was our first trip in like 3 years I’m psure which is crazy, anyways point I was getting too we’ve done this hike before still beautiful each time) we took tons of pictures (I would show them but most of them have my face in it so nah) we also don’t usually follow the intended path, by the edge of the river created by the waterfall you cha hike further up the border of the river to find an even cooler and larger waterfall which we also did this time, I love hiking :).

we also collected some rocks while we were hiking which we than painted when we got back, I’ll post a picture tmr because i’m tired rn but one of my friends is like a super good painter (im way better at paper and digital drawing so I have huuuggeee respect for painters that shits hard) we listened to some more music (tame kinda popped off)

speaking of music I never really listened to Tyler the creators music but dogtooth and sorry not sorry were super good, might have to listen to more, he kinda reminds me of mf doom in a small way with how the instrumental combines with the rap, great singles.

ended the night with some apples to apples (with out more fun rules because normal apples to apples kinda sucks)

“peace smogon” - zf

Day 92

(last day of spelling break trip…..)

mainly just us packing up to say goodbye, we ended up driving back with each other for the king drive ahead and just listened to music and talked, it was nice.

got back and started unpacking (I overpacked way too much so it took longer than it should’ve) I was super tired from the drive and kinda just ate, layer down with my pets and went to sleep

oh and here are the rocks I mentioned in yesterdays post

851F7232-5BF9-46F8-BED1-F38F7260624B.jpeg

left rock is album cover from Feelgood album, you can probably figure out what the right one is

gbye

Day 93

kinda boring day, just did some chores around my house and cleaned up some stuff, I ended up having time later in the day to finish the banner for Break My Team 1v1 which I was quite happy with, it was nice to finally try full color on something and I hope to get better at it in the future, also started composting the keyboard for a second song and wrote some lyrics

bye

Day 94

local Play ground out on this little easter egg hunt which I took my little brother to, there were a lot of younger kids and it was kind of a free for all one it started, there was also a “easter bunny” there and I got a video of gm little brother waving at it and than shaking its hand because he was too nervous to get a picture it was so funny

later I went to this neat mineral show where it eas a bunch of vendors that had assortment of mineral related stuff, I didn’t bring a lot of money so I got this tiny little mineral tree and a ladybug

also watched this guy Anthony Fantano who’s a YouTuber that reviews a lot of albums and gives his insight and ratings, I watched his review of Omnium Gatherum and didn’t agree with some parts but overall it was still a good video, if I remember correctly he gave it a 6/7 which idk its a really strong album I feel like it has to at least be a 7.5/8

after that watched a episode of modern family and crashed

teddiursafolk is also the best new smogoff thread nobody can compete

Day 95 (holy fuck that’s almost a 100 days)

went to my grandmas today to play some scrabble, from the game I learned “sexer” was indeed a word and is in the scrabble dictionary as “one who sexes”, so I guess you learn something new every day

drew quite a lot today and started playing smash more again, I kinda dropped it for a while because school and other activities but with spring break I was able to pick it up for a little bit, my snakes still good and my banjo was doing surprisingly well

i also got a ton of ideas for album covers which I’m aware is super early for a band that has like two songs complete but album covers are one of my favorite part of an album, for me it needs to have a good cover to make we want to listen. Anyways doodled a few cover ideas and was really happy with one (who knows maybe that cover will appear on an album this summer) <- speaking of album this summer the band officially agreed that we’ll complete one and upload it to Spotify which is really exciting but also kinda scary as the song writer, but hey summers pretty long and even if we jus end up with an EP that would make me more than happy

bye

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)