The Monotype Melee Has Begun (Round One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost to cj 3-0
I am confirming. Out of sheer blind luck, one of my Pokemon just barely survived and I was able to beat Krabs 3-0.

That was a very good game Krabs, under normal circumstances you should have won. I am glad we finally found a time to battle each other.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
So today is the deadline for subs right? Will the new match-ups be posted tonight or tomorrow?

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I don't know when I'm going to be done breeding, how long do you think this tourney will last? I'd like to donate a prize. :)

I need to talk to erodent cause i don't think we gave the subs enough time
there are still seven matches that need to be done

Listen up, people! Up to this point, the tourney has been very disappointing (why the hell do you join only to say that you are uninterested and quit?). Here are the updated matches. You have until Friday -:

1.Alakapimp vs. Dragonknight08

6.Kawl vs. The Mole

10.R2 vs. Zerohorus

12.Macle vs. Harro237

13.Njsoccer vs. Magik0772

16.TheLostOne vs. Chaosemperor

SIX MATCHES. SERIOUSLY. DO THEM.
Don't rely on fate to pick who wins. You'll understand this statement if, by Friday, you don't finish your match

I already pm'ed R2 but he has been off since february 26th :S give me another sub or i'll simply won't have a battle :/ not saying i'm not interested

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hey, ya'll should really pm the subs that you put in, i only figured out i was in cause i checked and dragonknight had no idea

Yeah that happened to me, i checked once and already auto won against syberia then, i checked like 4 days later and they put a sub without knowing :S

Sorry, Erodent told me that he would pm the new subs
yeah zerohorus we will get you a new sub if you give me a minute and i'll update my post
And i pm the new opponents and tell them to pm you

EDIT: dragonknight900 will be your new match
feel free to pm him
and that was the last of the subs so if any lurkers out there want to join you can be a new sub

dang, I should've put in that I wanted to be a sub. I would've beaten Alakapimp to it and would be in. btw, you're out of subs now so I'll do a match if needed(though I still need to EV train some stuff)

dang, I should've put in that I wanted to be a sub. I would've beaten Alakapimp to it and would be in. btw, you're out of subs now so I'll do a match if needed(though I still need to EV train some stuff)
yeah thats what i meant when i said lurkers can join
but yeah you will be up next on subs

sweet, though I can't do anything till next round. hopefully(and I say this for everyone involved) all of this round will get done, otherwise Erodents wratch will overcome you all

When did I get in this? I don't even have a team ready, let alone my wifi being gone until Monday. Sorry fgtron, but I really can't do this (mostly because of the latter condition) =\

When did I get in this? I don't even have a team ready, let alone my wifi being gone until Monday. Sorry fgtron, but I really can't do this (mostly because of the latter condition) =\
alright thats fine
and we just added you last night
god damnit erodent
he said he was pm'ing you guys
i'll sub you out for lightsabre
Thanks for telling me though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)