The Monotype Melee Has Begun (Round One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey was Skymin banned? (1st post only mentions garchomp/Deoxys-S as former OUs)

Mono-dragon is impossible.

Lati@s and Garchomp are banned...

This leaves only 5 Pokemon... Salamence, Dragonite, Kingdra, Flygon, Altaria.

I guess The Pre-evos of Dragonite and Salamence would have to do. And they have different typing (1 type, not 2), and a different ability...

How would anyone build a mono-dragon team? Altaria already holds the team back...

*Nevermind the wildcard will have to account for it... Guess that makes Heatran the best candidate. (handles Steel, and enemy Dragon Moves, and fires *no pun intended* back with Fire Blast and HP Ice)

I guess The Pre-evos of Dragonite and Salamence would have to do. And they have different typing (1 type, not 2), and a different ability...

How would anyone build a mono-dragon team? Altaria already holds the team back...

*Nevermind the wildcard will have to account for it... Guess that makes Heatran the best candidate. (handles Steel, and enemy Dragon Moves, and fires *no pun intended* back with Fire Blast and HP Ice)
are you even in the tourney

and yeah skymin is banned

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Haha! I could see the guy in your avatar saying that. "We duel at high noon tomorrow. Now good day sir!"

And come on people. I traveled across the freaken country and still managed to get my battle done. I say anyone not done by the deadline gets booted and the subs come in. Then we give the subs until Tuesday to finish. We've known about this for a good amount of time, and a whole week is more than enough time to have one measly battle.
ot entirely fair to the ones that do put in effort to get the battles done, just opponents not doing stuff. I had hoped to battle wiinry last wednesday but he mysteriously went offline after saying hed be on wifi after getting his team. after that i did send him a pm, no response. I'll send one again today and hope for the best, really :(

you cant use skymin without an ar...

waiting for Dark Ryu to contact me so i can take lunch.

can't leave until he does, or we won't have enough time.

EDIT: alright well, i can't wait any longer.

hopefully we can connect for this tonight.

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
wiinry used a tyranitar during our match, and weather was forbidden, so it means that whatever the score was in the match we are fighting I win it regardless, sigh, I thought rules were clear to everyone. not the way i want to win, either ill have you know

wiinry used a tyranitar during our match, and weather was forbidden, so it means that whatever the score was in the match we are fighting I win it regardless, sigh, I thought rules were clear to everyone. not the way i want to win, either ill have you know
Yeah, I'd say that if he broke the rule, he automatically loses.
No rematch needed.
That's just my opinion though.
People need to read the rules.

I beat my opponent 3-0

anyways I forgot that Tyranitar is banned, so i'll give him the win. Thanks for remembering me.

// @above: just shut up and stop blubbing

I'm waiting for krabs93 or his brother to respond so I can get my battle done tonight like we planned. They PM'd me earlier but I wasn't available then.

do we have saturday to battle too or is today the last day. I can never find him when im on :(
saturday is the last day so you can finish it by sunday morning that would be good
we might give an extra day but after that the people making no effort to battle will be disqualified and we will bring in the substitutes

Thanks for the updates guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)