The Monotype Melee Has Begun (Round One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had something come up last minute that's rendering me unable to battle today until really late. hopefully we'll be able to get our match in, but we may have to get it in tomorrow.

=/

EDIT: actually i can go right now if Dark Ryu is still around.

we need to start really soon though, so we'll have time.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Deschain won !? congrats on the win. I hope im around long enough to battle you. After one lose against supe im going to look over my team.

thanks Komodo. i "won", but we didn't finish out so who knows what might have happened!

and i hope i get to battle you too! :)

I uh... just got back to civilization after having severe internet problems after my vacation. Dragonknight08 never contacted me though.... My team isn't exactly ready, so... yeah.

So...I beat Mastadi 2-0.

My typing was totally at a disadvantage..luckily, I had a weapon that his team was weak to. Not too much HAX, too. Great game.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Umm, I never actually entered this. Lol.

Just give my opponent the win, as I'm clearly not prepared, and I wouldn't be able to pull off a legit, all-one-type team anyways.

Hey, I want to give up my spot to someone who wants it more. I'm been busy with a lot of things lately and I just don't have as much interest.

Dark-Ryu

Spammer
Please sub me out, since I don't have a proper team for this tourney (I just picked some random pokes today xD) and I don't have time for test teams and all that stuff cause my tests are coming soon (this week lol).

How Am I going to participate in this?, because syberia wasn't even aware of this tourny, do i have auto-win or do i just battle a sub, it would be fair though

Gah im off by fifteen minutes, i swear cosmic jeff only stays on for like 10-15minutes. I was on at 9 pm took a break came back 9:48 and he is off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)