The Monotype Melee Has Begun (Round One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you play me, except I said I couldn't do this till next round. I'll try my best to persuade my parents to let me do it on Saturday. I'm perfecting my team atm though so hopefully I'll be able to do this by mondayish. but if that's to late then I'm afraid you'll have to go to asiankid...........to many drop-outs

well, can you do shoddy? this is anoyying becuase I stopped training my team when I found out I wasn't in. shoddy for the first round I guess?

EDIT: he got off.. I was offering what might be the only chance for us to get our battle done- and he got off

Can I play someone who has ready for this round? I don't have shoddy, but I am prepared to play someone on wifi anytime. Why is my match so weird =P

Downloading Shoddy takes all of about 30 seconds, I recommend you guys do your battle there if Lightsabre can't do it via WiFi

lol ummmmmm
one of you used latias the other used weather
sounds like both are disqualified this round
you will still be in next round but i think this means you both lose this round

Diesel is the best. I scroll through all these ridiculous posts and comments and he makes it easy by summing everything up together in one epic sentence.

Latias VS Weather? I love you all
NO SHODDY
*Cough* Kyogre...is banned :p

cw333 said:
-_- Really....guys did you read the rules? No weather and no Latias..its not that hard to comprehend.
^ Wisdom

Why no shoddy
I did my first round match on shoddy lol
I think in certain cases we can make exceptions and I think this is one of them.

Shut up supe
you old bat

lol I guess you're right
I've seen other tourneys let people use it in the case that they have no other way to finish their battle but I will try to work something else out with erodent

lol at Erodent's comment. :)

Desperate times call for desperate measures = why I suggested shoddy. Desperate as in "my parents will ground me/my WiFi is broken" not desperate as in "my only Heatran is Lax." IMO it should be fine resort to it one round, not for extended use though.

lol at Erodent's comment. :)

Desperate times call for desperate measures = why I suggested shoddy. Desperate as in "my parents will ground me/my WiFi is broken" not desperate as in "my only Heatran is Lax." IMO it should be fine resort to it one round, not for extended use though.
yeah
thats what i meant lol

Diesel, you god you

Hopefully me and Kawl can get it done today.

If not, can I battle him on Sunday when I will back from my new adventure!

yea..i put my team together in ~2 minutes, and in the heat of battle i forgot there was no weather and used rain dance with kingdra XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)