Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for solar power charmander, IVs and nature don't matter. I've got a bunch of 4IV spitbacks for trade (there's a list back on page 77 of this thread). I can also provide BP items or leftovers.

Anyone have a Gliscor I can borrow real quick? It's the last Pokemon I need for my Kalos dex.

Also need a Bronzor/Zong to keep. It's the last friend safari Pokemon I need.

Interested in a jolly tough claws binacle 31/31/31/x/31/31
Can offer such things as klefki, phantump, abra, gible, noibat, and honedge spitbacks.
Can also offer jolly gible 31/31/31/x/31/31
As well as ability capsule

Updated my list of what I'm looking for and what I have:

If anyone has 3-4 IV spitbacks of these:
Ferroseed (w/ Iron Barbs, Stealth Rock and Leech Seed as Egg moves)
Dratini (w/HA, preferably female)
Bagon (w/HA, preferably female)
Riolu (w/ Justified, Crunch and Bullet Punch as Egg moves, gender doesn't matter)
Venipede (w/ Speed Boost and Baton Pass, preferably female)
Magikarp (w/ HA, preferably female)

Here's what I've got to offer:
2 5IV Adamant Male Mawile (one w/ Intimidate, other w/ Hyper Cutter), x/31/31/31/31/31
About 6-10 4IV Mawile spitbacks (check numbers later)
Calm Overgrow Bulbasaur 4IV spitback, x/31/31/31/31/x
Adamant Mold Breaker Pinsir, 31/31/31/x/31/x
Multiple 4 IV Bold Rotom spitbacks
Japanese Male, Bold, Own Tempo Espurr in a Heal Ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant Effect Spore Shroomish, 31/31/31/x/x/31 (has Bullet Seed as an Egg move)
Adamant Flash Fire Growlithe, 31/x/31/x/31/31 (Crunch, Close Combat, Flare Blitz, Roar as Egg moves)
1 Timid Female Gastly, 31/x/x/31/31/x
Adamant Shed Scale Dragonair, x/31/x/31/x/31, has Pokerus
Modest Mega Launcher Clauncher, x/x/31/31/x/31

It's really not that spectacular, but I haven't been plying for very long. Also, I can give Pokerus to any of the listed Pokemon I've got.

Last edited:
In addition, could someone please check my SV? I don't have access to the program, and I would really appreciate it if someone could do that. I can offer a 32-BP item in exchange.

Time for Rawbi's song and dance.

Offering lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Huge Power Marills, 3-4 IV Naive Rough Skin/Sand Veil Gibles, and lots of Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds with questionable IVs but I'm sure most of them have at least 3. Bad record keeping, apologies.

Now with 3-4 IV Naughty Play Rough Justified Absols!

Looking for 3-4 IV Timid Switcheroo Noibats, 3-4 IV Dittos, Choice Band, Choice Specs, Lefties, or whatever else cool you guys want to show me. I'm happy to take spitbacks and trade more than one Poke if you have 5 IV critters.
I'll take one a those Absols

I have multiple Switcheroo Noibat spitbacks.

Doing a small give away of pokemon for the up and coming christmas season. All the pokemon I give will be flawless random 5 iv pokemon to and 1 non flawless shiny! First 30 people to pm me win. So let the christmas games begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)