Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a flawless male or female riolu from another country for Masuda method. It just needs to have bullet punch.
Check my thread. I will trade two flawless pokes since I really want to breed for a flawless shiny riolu.

FT:
5 IV (-atk.) Timid Litwicks (2x Flame Body, 1x Flash Fire) in Luxury Balls.

LF:
Razor Fang
Kings Rock
Y Megastones
5 IV mons I don't have
Offers

I need a flawless male or female riolu from another country for Masuda method. It just needs to have bullet punch.
Check my thread. I will trade two flawless pokes since I really want to breed for a flawless shiny riolu.
I have one japanese 31/31/31/X/31/31 Hardy Riolu with steadfast ability.)

FT:
5 IV (-atk.) Timid Litwicks (2x Flame Body, 1x Flash Fire) in Luxury Balls.

LF:
Razor Fang
Kings Rock
Y Megastones
5 IV mons I don't have
Offers
I'm interested in the one with flash fire. If you go to page 79 on this thread and scroll all the way to the bottom, you can see all the pokemon I have to offer.
I have some 5 iv trapinches, looking for the flash fire
Interested in a trapinch spitback. Same thing as above, see page 79.

I'm interested in the one with flash fire. If you go to page 79 on this thread and scroll all the way to the bottom, you can see all the pokemon I have to offer.

Interested in a trapinch spitback. Same thing as above, see page 79.
Do you still have larvesta in stock? I have both 4 and 5 iv spitbacks

is there really a big difference or at least a bit difference between 5IV pokes and 6IV in battling? i mean they only use 5 stats right but will it affect it?

is there really a big difference or at least a bit difference between 5IV pokes and 6IV in battling? i mean they only use 5 stats right but will it affect it?
If a stat goes unused (atk or SpA) it makes absolutely no difference. But some people like to use weird move sets, like special t-tar, so sometimes it matters

Mixed attackers use them all actually

If a stat goes unused (atk or SpA) it makes absolutely no difference. But some people like to use weird move sets, like special t-tar, so sometimes it matters
Actually mixed t-tar is great at beating regular t-tars checks. Fire blast wrecks all the steel types that normally block him... Most notably ferro

Anyone have a female Belly Drum/Aqua Jet Marill they could spare? Lots of perfect IVs are not necessary, just looking for a mother to start my breed for a competitive one.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)