Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for flawless Modest Protean Froakie, Thick Fat Jolly Swinub with Icicle Crash, and Timid Flawless Starmie

Offering Flawless
Jolly Larvitar with stealth rock Dragon Dance and Outrage
Jolly Mawile with Thunder Fang Sucker Punch and Seismic Toss
Bold Chansey with Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss
Timid Gastly
Plz send any requests to my inbox

Looking for someone to check some Pokemon for me. Don't have instacheck so I can't check anything for you, but I have 5IV Mawile, and some pretty good Noibat spitbacks

I've seen people when trading, asking about which ball some pokemon where caught it. Now I understand something like a luxury ball for pokemon that evolve through happiness, but I've seen questions on this about pokemon that do no such thing(pineco for one). Is this purely someones aesthetics? Or does say a healball function after every battle(was under the impression it was only the first time it was caught). And do any other balls have an effect outside of the first time it is used

I've seen people when trading, asking about which ball some pokemon where caught it. Now I understand something like a luxury ball for pokemon that evolve through happiness, but I've seen questions on this about pokemon that do no such thing(pineco for one). Is this purely someones aesthetics? Or does say a healball function after every battle(was under the impression it was only the first time it was caught). And do any other balls have an effect outside of the first time it is used
Not really. Purely aesthetics.

Looking for Flawless or HP Fire Timid Protean Froakies. I got a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant SS Magikarp. And tons of stuff on 5th Gen.

It's purely cosmetic. Though one change in Gen 6 is that the pokeball passes down from the mother, So if you catch a female Froakie in a timer ball all of her children will be in timer balls, unless you bred with Ditto. Ditto breeding always results in a Pokeball.

Doing a small give away of pokemon for the up and coming christmas season. All the pokemon I give will be flawless random 5 iv pokemon to and 1 non flawless shiny! First 30 people to pm me win. So let the christmas games begin.

My Espeon is:
Timid Leftovers
252 speed/252 hp/4 sp attack
Dazzling Gleam, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Baton Pass

Should i keep the max hp or should i replace it with max Sp Attack?

Need help evolving Electabuzz this time.

Gifts:
Shroomish - Jolly - Quick Feet - M EM: Bullet Seed

Machop - Adamant - No Guard - M EM: Bullet Punch/Ice Punch/ Knock Off

Poliwag - Bold - Swift Swim - F EM: Encore

Vulpix - Timid - Drought - F EM: Hypnosis/Heat Wave

Diglet - Jolly - Arena Trap - M EM: Memento/Reversal

Assume all 5IVs in the most optimal stats.

Gifts:

i can help

Gifts:

Hello, I'll help for the Poliwag. PM me your FC/IGN

EDIT: beaten again

Im looking for a Moxie Gyarados, 4 IV would be great in revelant stats, but I could live with 3 stats if hp,att,speed. Im offering 4 IV eevee, X/X/31/31/31/31; Timid nature. PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)