Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have some, what do you have to offer?
Not much... I just started IV breeding... I have scythers and some random pokés from WT iwith good IVs ncluding eevees, magician fannekin... Also have Agility mareeps, but no perfect IVs on those...

I was planning on getting a Marill with the egg moves "free" from someone with lots of those in their boxes after breeding perfect ones...

i have a couple of 4-5 iv gible's that were used for breeding that i no longer need, looking to trade for other parents. 3 of the 4 gibles have outrage

Not much... I just started IV breeding... I have scythers and some random pokés from WT iwith good IVs ncluding eevees, magician fannekin... Also have Agility mareeps, but no perfect IVs on those...

I was planning on getting a Marill with the egg moves "free" from someone with lots of those in their boxes after breeding perfect ones...
Hold it! I got tons of competitive marills. Shoot me a PM with In game name and FC and i'll give you one. If I don't reply right away it's because I've left for the gym and will be back online in a few hours.

Time for Rawbi's song and dance.

Offering lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Huge Power Marills, 3-4 IV Naive Rough Skin/Sand Veil Gibles, and lots of Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds with questionable IVs but I'm sure most of them have at least 3. Bad record keeping, apologies.

Now with 3-4 IV Naughty Play Rough Justified Absols!

Looking for 3-4 IV Timid Switcheroo Noibats, 3-4 IV Dittos, Choice Band, Choice Specs, Lefties, or whatever else cool you guys want to show me. I'm happy to take spitbacks and trade more than one Poke if you have 5 IV critters.

I have several 4 IV Bold Rotoms leftover from a breeding project. Looking specifically for female Speed Boost Whirlipede line (2+ IVs- Jolly or Adamant), but other offers are welcome.

Last edited:
I have several 4 IV Bold Rotoms leftover from a breeding project. Looking specifically for female Speed Boost Whirlipede line (2+ IVs- Jolly or Adamant), but other offers are welcome.
I have 4 IV Female Jolly. I can trade it for a 31/x/31/31/31/x Rotom.

Oh, and if anyone has a female Archen, I'd like to take it off your hands. No special nature or IVs needed, I just want it for a breeding chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)