Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a small give away of pokemon for the up and coming christmas season. All the pokemon I give will be flawless random 5 iv pokemon to and 1 non flawless shiny! First 30 people to pm me win. So let the christmas games begin.

lf Flawless HA Jolly Piloswine with Icicle Crash and Timid Flawless Timid Starmie
I have Flawless
Jolly Larvitar with Dragon Dance. Stealth Rock, and Outrage
Adamant Mawile with Thunder Fang Sucker Punch and Seismic Toss
Timid Gastly
Adamant Honedge (x speed Ivs)
Modest Clauncher
Adamant Contrary Inkay
18 minutes ago

I have a shiny bold rotom w HP ice (31/30/26/31/31/31) for trade, not sure if it deserves its own thread or whatever, figured not to risk it being new here

looking at offers of (multiple) shiny competitive pokes

I have a shiny bold rotom w HP ice (31/30/26/31/31/31) for trade, not sure if it deserves its own thread or whatever, figured not to risk it being new here

looking at offers of (multiple) shiny competitive pokes
Only issue with this is. You don't have a max defensive stat even with the hp Ice (which bold rotom doesn't benefit from) it's missing max in it's best stat

Anyone have a female drilbur or gliga in a luxory ball? Don't care bout stats or egg moves, will trade something exciting for one. Thanks

Looking for fc ditto if someone could help me out i can offer 2 of the following pokemon for it. 5iv scyther, 5iv bagon, 5iv kangaskhan, 5iv horsea

I am in need of some Instacheck assistance, since my current computer is incapable of running the program. First, I would like to know what my TSV is, and second, I would like to have a full box (30 eggs) of Ralts checked for flawless stats, gender, and SVs.

PM or VM for quicker responses, and any help is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)