SPOILERS! All Returning DLC Pokemon in SV DLC Expansion Pass <Unconfirmed>

View attachment 528059
Blueberry director dude has an Aegislash scarf. Aegislash is not on the datamined list of likely returning mons.

Don't do this to me Game Freak. You're already teasing me by giving the history teacher a Marshadow hairpin, what's next, a Blacephalon ball to play with during picnics? If you're gonna cut my favorite mons and turn them into clothing, at least let me wear the items on my character!
Remember when Klara had the Dustox hair bow...

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I know this was all known from the dex entry leak, but going through the Trailer not only are the following Pokemon now confirmed for the DLC, but here's where each one will show up, combined with what was already confirmed back on Pokemon Day:

Teal Mask:
- Vulpix
- Ninetales
- Munchlax
- Snorlax
- Sentret
- Furret
- Aipom
- Ambipom
- Yanma
- Yanmega
- Gligar
- Gliscor
- Poochyena
- Mightyena
- Seedot
- Nuzleaf
- Shiftry
- Corphish
- Crawdaunt
- Feebas
- Milotic
- Chingling
- Chimecho
- Grubbin
- Charjabug
- Vikavolt

Indigo Disk:
- Seel
- Dewgong
- Exeggcute
- Exeggutor
- Trapinch
- Vibrava
- Flygon
- Beldum
- Metang
- Metagross
- Blitzle
- Zebstrika
- Cottonee
- Whimsicott
- Minccino
- Cinccino
- Solosis
- Duosion
- Reuniclus
- Espurr
- Meowstic
- Milcery
- Alcremie

So far these are the ones who are returning and confirmed which part of the DLC they will appear in.

I still do wonder where Kommo-o will show up though. Will it be in Kitakami or will it be in the Blueberry Academy's Terrarium I wonder?

Last edited:
Metagross is in Blueberry so I'm guessing Kommo-o will be as well, and will be Version Exclusives with each other.

Milotic showed up during the Indigo section, but it was pretty much confirmed for Teal back on Pokemon day. Then again, going by the SwSh approach, the DLC is not understood as 2 separate pieces, but as the second part building on the first.

SwSh shown that sadly pictures present in in-game art arent necessarly indicative of the pokemon being in the game.

I vaguely remind that there were a couple mons in SwSh that shown on shirts and some random walls, but are not available in the game even after the dlcs.
You're not wrong (see also: the fletchling weathervain) but also the difference between this & that is that landmass is likely kitakami and its showing a pull out of a desert on it and then a geodude pointing at it so like

i think even if we didnt have geodude in the listings we'd probably be able to say "yep, geodude is in"

If anything I expect this to hurt Lando the most, even assuming Gliscor doesn't keep Defog either. Great Tusk was already encroaching on Lando's stonks as a Bulky Attacking Ground Type without Recovery, while retaining things like Hazard Removal utility. Now Lando more than ever has to play on his unique traits like U-Turn and Intimidate Pivoting.

Gliscor meanwhile is going to be a major Balance Defensive addition, which will probably push Tusk to more offensive sets (or at least even the ratios out), essentially putting Lando between two stiff competitions on Offense or Defense and needing to walk a tight rope of using his specific role compression to compete rather than being the go-to Do-Everything Glue he was in previous Gens (like Gen 8 where Defensive sets picked up from Gliscor's Dexit).
Everyone's always thinking "These new/returning ground types are impeding on Lando-T's property" when we should be thinking "Oh great, Lando-T has more playmates to fool around with!"

You're not wrong (see also: the fletchling weathervain) but also the difference between this & that is that landmass is likely kitakami and its showing a pull out of a desert on it and then a geodude pointing at it so like

i think even if we didnt have geodude in the listings we'd probably be able to say "yep, geodude is in"
Yeh I'm not saying "it's not in the game", I just say to limit enthusiasm about anything that simply appears in a image and not directly in the actual game

View attachment 528059
Blueberry director dude has an Aegislash scarf. Aegislash is not on the datamined list of likely returning mons.

Don't do this to me Game Freak. You're already teasing me by giving the history teacher a Marshadow hairpin, what's next, a Blacephalon ball to play with during picnics? If you're gonna cut my favorite mons and turn them into clothing, at least let me wear the items on my character!
Apparently someone on r/Stunfisk spotted Honedge in the wild. I’ve seen the picture but I couldn’t say for sure.

IMG_8417.jpeg

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
I know this was all known from the dex entry leak, but going through the Trailer not only are the following Pokemon now confirmed for the DLC, but here's where each one will show up, combined with what was already confirmed back on Pokemon Day:

Teal Mask:
- Vulpix
- Ninetales
- Munchlax
- Snorlax
- Sentret
- Furret
- Aipom
- Ambipom
- Yanma
- Yanmega
- Gligar
- Gliscor
- Poochyena
- Mightyena
- Seedot
- Nuzleaf
- Shiftry
- Corphish
- Crawdaunt
- Feebas
- Milotic
- Chingling
- Chimecho
- Grubbin
- Charjabug
- Vikavolt

Indigo Disk:
- Seel
- Dewgong
- Exeggcute
- Exeggutor
- Trapinch
- Vibrava
- Flygon
- Beldum
- Metang
- Metagross
- Blitzle
- Zebstrika
- Cottonee
- Whimsicott
- Minccino
- Cinccino
- Solosis
- Duosion
- Reuniclus
- Espurr
- Meowstic
- Milcery
- Alcremie

So far these are the ones who are returning and confirmed which part of the DLC they will appear in.

I still do wonder where Kommo-o will show up though. Will it be in Kitakami or will it be in the Blueberry Academy's Terrarium I wonder?
I think Ninetails-Alola will be part of Teal Mask as well.

Yeah, Alolan, Galarian and Hissuian versions of stuff in the Paldea Dex had been in the game since release. I can see the same approach to stuff returning in the DLC.

Would like to see more stuff getting Paldean or equivalent forms tho, we literally had Wooper and Tauros. Still crossing fingers for a Paldean Miltank that would explain the unscrubbed Dex.

I think we've seen normal Vulpix roaming around Kitakami already, so I doubt Alola Vulpix will be there too. Wouldn't surprise me if we can just get one in game, though.

Also not sure on the number of regional variants of base game Pokemon we'll see out & about in general. Like, I keep looking back to Normal Wooper, who got its dex scrubbing. I think that happened because while it was available in the base game, it did not have an entry. So if we follow off of that, if we wanted Hisuian Growlithes to run around, we'd probably see Growlithe & Arcanine get scrubbed entries because Growlithe-H didn't have a dex entry to begin with.

Conversely, normal Tauros could be in either DLC: Normal Tauros already had a dex entry.

And continuing this it's not to say that the beach zone wont be Alola-flavored and allow Pikachu to turn into Alolan Raichu, just that Raichu-A isn't getting a dex entry.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So update, with today's trailer, we now have more confirmations of returning Pokemon, and in which half:

Teal Mask
- Ekans
- Arbok
- Cleffa
- Clefairy
- Clefable
- Oddish
- Gloom
- Vileplume
- Bellossom
- Poliwag
- Poliwhirl
- Poliwrath
- Politoed
- Swinub
- Piloswine
- Mamoswine
- Duskull
- Dusclops
- Dusknoir
- Timburr
- Gurdurr
- Conkeldurr
- Litwick
- Lampent
- Chandelure
- Phantump
- Trevenant
- Jangmo-o
- Hakamo-o
- Kommo-o
- Cramorant

Indigo Disk
- Sandshrew
- Sandslash
- Geodude
- Graveler
- Golem
- Doduo
- Dodrio
- Tyrogue
- Hitmonlee
- Hitmonchan
- Hitmontop
- Rhyhorn
- Rhydon
- Rhyperior
- Magby
- Magmar
- Magmortar
- Lapras
- Skarmory
- Cranidos
- Rampardos
- Shieldon
- Bastiodon
- Vullaby
- Mandibuzz
- Inkay
- Malamar
- Pikipek
- Trumbeak
- Toucannon
- Duraludon (who we all know is now gaining a new evolution in Archaludon)

---

Those are who is showing up in what.

Some notes:
- The Sinnoh fossils will be in Indigo Disk in the Terrarium, and like the other fossils in the Crown Tundra, will be catchable in the wild
- Given Magmortar is in the Blueberry Terrarium, Electivire is probably going to be there as well
- Kommo-o is in Kitakami, as my hunch has seemingly guessed. The two returning pseudos are being split in each segment of the DLC, one in Teal, the other in Indigo.

here is a potential set for Archaludon

Archaludon (Duraludon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Stamina
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Electro Shot
- Body Press
- Flash Cannon
- Foul Play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)