Sheimi Cup - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, I'm so sorry, but I have to drop out. my wifi wont let me get on today and I think it would only be fair to give my opponent (Raistmagic) time to battle my alternate. the next sub is Sunday.

so sorry about this. I was really looking forward to battling in my firt tournament =[

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
ok, guess I'm subbing in. I need to get one of my pokes plat tutored however so hopefully that'll happen today then I can battle.

if you guys have seen me online, my wifi has started working again =]

but I stand by my decision to forfiet my sport.

JB and I have planned to battle at noon my time, 2 his time, as he has been gorging on candy all day/night and cant think straight.

today is dl. . ?
@jimbo: did da big blast say anything to you? 'cause somebody else should sub him if he can't play ;s

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, Sunday's in.

Wiinry I haven't seen anything from DBB, have you PM'd him? I'll extend the deadline a little bit since this is the first round and people may have to make new teams.

Right now CHARIZARD88, Arael, Bentendo and DBB are at risk for being subbed. I'm kind of disapointed that some people have disapeared :/

I pm'd him and he answered me. . .but looks like he's kinda busy. I hope I can battle him.
well, I pm'd him another time. He's offline though.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Quite frankly, I forgot to PM CHARIZARD88 right after I saw this thread, so now he's away since 29th, and I haven't had my battle with him -__- Help?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Meh, you've been around and I know you saw the thread. It's not only your responsibility to PM (he could have too). I'll probably sub him out tonight if he doesn't pop back in.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Alright, Sunday's in.

Wiinry I haven't seen anything from DBB, have you PM'd him? I'll extend the deadline a little bit since this is the first round and people may have to make new teams.

Right now CHARIZARD88, Arael, Bentendo and DBB are at risk for being subbed. I'm kind of disapointed that some people have disapeared :/
Whens the new deadline?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
I'd rather you guys get your battles done asap (rather than waiting until the deadline) but I'd say Wednesday at the very latest will be the first round deadline. I also think future rounds won't be as lax as everyone should have their teams done.

Yep, confirming, it was a fun match and the ending was a real nailbiter, but in the end I made some costly mistakes, could of been better otherwise, gg

I got to use my shiny scizor *thumbs-up* =D

*Sad face @ Shinryu's lack of activity*

Though school shtick is way more important but still.

Still have until Wednesday Ben. :)

Jimbo

take me anywhere
Lol ben, you can't give give him the win atm. If you want to drop I can sub someone in though.

Hope you can still play though.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Sixonesix, your PM box is full, so I'm posting here. My aunt is very sick, so I have to go see her in like 10 minutes. I should get back around 8:30 or 9 EST, so can you battle then?

Lol ben, you can't give give him the win atm. If you want to drop I can sub someone in though.

Hope you can still play though.
He's usually on late. I told him I was going to make a new team, and I've just been too busy and never got around to it. He's usually on late, so that'll be past the deadline I believe. Go ahead and sub someone in then.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
Ok Ben, sad to see you go but it's fine I guess. I've been extremely busy too :/

Dexterity if you see this, post here! I'll PM you later (Or Pokeguy, PM him please!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)