Sheimi Cup - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I just checked the pairings, i thought more people had finished..I guess with people having to sub moving the date back to wednsday is a good call..but what about Round 2? Set the deadline 4 days later on Sunday or make it last a week and a half?

I PMed Gandalay...

I didn't meet him yesterday (maybe he was online for few minutes)

I hope we will battle today or tomorrow...waiting for his answer

I ran at 5-3 him because I had to go eat dinner. It was a good game but it was getting really stallish and having to go eat and playing on platinum (which lags a bit on wifi) was going to get me in trouble. He would've won anyway most likely.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, one more night until I coin flip the remaining matches. I REALLY don't want to do that, so PLEASE get your matches done people!

Donated by Forbidden (Top 2 Finishers will receive this!)
Calm - Natural Cure
30 / 30 / 22 / 19 / 31 / 27
Special Moves: Hidden Power Ice 70

Hello, just wondering if this is still on the Prize list? I'm about to battle Dexterity and probably loose, but if by some fluke I win this thing, this was the prize I wanted the most; but I see it's no longer on the prize list; which is kind of sucks, but I'll keep playing for the Jimbo mence and trade rights to shaymin, if that's all there is, but I do hope this shaymin is still a prize. Wish me luck! :P

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lol no Pokeguy. The non-top finisher prizes are on the other thread. I didn't want this thread to be cluttered up with prizes it'd get a little messy. So yea, unless Forbs took away his prize (lol) it should still be up!

Yeah, you're definitely going to win with that mentality.
Well, I did my best, but it just wasn't good enough. I wasn't really feeling very confident, as everyone predicted I'd loose to bentendo and Dexterity is an awesome battler.

Lol no Pokeguy. The non-top finisher prizes are on the other thread. I didn't want this thread to be cluttered up with prizes it'd get a little messy. So yea, unless Forbs took away his prize (lol) it should still be up!
Awesome...hope I still have a chance for one. I lost 1-0 to Dexterity. [/I fail]

Jimbo

take me anywhere
Yea, sorry :/ Since I don't have Pablo's program, nor am I (or kagy) experienced running Swiss, we thought Single Elimination would be easier.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
Well I think it's a bit late to sub in someone. I'm probably going to just give you the win based on activity. Unless he shows up that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)