3.) Neos 93 vs Miltonic - I think
6.) Sixonesix vs iBojangles - Is gewd
7.) jonniewalkereal vs Gandalay4 - italian hax
8.) JerryBeans vs ViVi - could be close
9.) CHARIZARD88 vs Arael - he is bringing sheimi to brazil
10.) krabs93 vs Syberia - shit
11.) Pokeguy vs Bentendo1 - cuz ben be more experienced
14.) Gin vs Range - dont get haxed turtle
7011.) Tuskate vs Goodbar - this is a theoretical match-up of two people without wifi who would have liked to join, and i whoop tuskate's ass because he accidentally brings 5 level 1 magikarps he was cloning for someone

You goon! I do I have wifi now actually, I worked some magic and now I'm back. I was just away from computers for a day and missed the sign ups.

Way to copy eight of my nine predicitions!

my predictions

1.) idk
2.) Pablo vs ChouToshio - give me mah shiny starly (after I finish my chain of course =P) I played pablo on shoddy and I liked his team, it was kinda gay that my team exactly countered his though.
3.) Neos 93 vs Miltonic - did well in pablo's tourney.
5.) Shinryu vs Noodle - go go nooble
6.) Sixonesix vs iBojangles - I have a hunch
7.) jonniewalkereal vs Gandalay4 - he's just really cool
8.) JerryBeans vs ViVi - we'll both be winners, because we will be richer from the experience :heart:
10.) krabs93 vs Syberia - he can build nice teams, which is probably the most important thing right now.
11.) Pokeguy vs Bentendo1 - pokeguy will use a team of shiny naive geodudes.
12.) UmbreonPup56 vs wildfire1313 - you're still a winner to me :pimp:

i lost to syberia 0-4

sigh so OU teams. me no likey
one lucky crit me no likey

but overall gg i got outpredicted

Edit: is there going to be a UU tournament smogon soon?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ghandi was going to make one... but I don't know where he is :/ You out there Ghandi?

The next tourney will probably be Pablo's.

Meh if Ghandi doesn't come back and i could get someone to help me id be willing to host a UU tourney :S
but id need help getting prizes and such :/
after this tournament of course

and with that said i say people should get more battles done >:D
(looks at pablo)

EDIT:
id help syberia :p
i posted a little after you xD

I will be having my battle against Chou tomorrow. I thought I wasn't gonna be available tonight but looks like I am, maybe we can even have it today.

And yeah Syberia/Kawl, a new tourney should be run once this one finishes :D.

well good luck :)
from what i hear you two are very great battlers
so i can't wait to see the outcome ;)

JB and I talked, we wont be battling for a couple days, but agreed to battle saturday night at the latest, Im working out some kinks in the team and he is in the middle of a chain.

cool it looks like my question may open up a UU tournament after all. The big problem with OUs is that people perfer to use all OUs most of the times and wont throw in a UU or 2. Now UU is more interesting because you'll never know what to expect :)

Plenty of people use UU in OU (like Drifblim and I..)

From what I hear the UU meta game is more centeralized..

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
People say that, but I haven't really seen it in practice. It sucked when all the stuff was moved down, but Platinum moves seem to have made it more manageable.

I'd arrange a UU tourney (since I can't participate in any atm...), but the current tier is kinda messed up, I'd like to make adjustments which would probably include banning steelix imo...

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Steelix hasn't been much of a problem for me, to be perfectly honest. It can't really switch in to any member of my team without a threat to itself, and the only way it's getting a kill is by exploding on something.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
uu metagame is more balanced than ou, but you still see Rotom Steelix Clefable Hitmontop/chan/lee nearly every match @_@ but yeah id definetly participate in a uu wifi tourney

I never see Chan, ever. :P
?_? you need to get out more. poor noobles :[

its true the hitmons and steelix are mostly in each UU team but otherwise you can't really prepare against another UU team besides the common UUs. Even so Ive only seen either one hitmon or one steelix on a UU team each time. You'll never know what your opponent might bring in.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Eh, I can't battle yet. I need to EV my final pokemon. I will PM Sixonesix when I'm ready though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)