Sheimi Cup - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick apology to my opponent, last week was finals week at my college, and I'm starting another semester and batch of classes this week. I'll be on more for the rest of the week after tomorrow (another new class).

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It'll be allowed for the first round, by the looks of what the public wants, it'll be banned for the next round(s)

anyone else get any battles done?
xD
don't want this thread getting lost or anything >.>

and jimbo
do you think deoxys is gonna be out after first round?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It'll be allowed for the first round, by the looks of what the public wants, it'll be banned for the next round(s)
Um ... Yea

Yea get the battles done people. I'm actually thinking if I don't hear from someone ON THIS THREAD regarding their battle I'll start subbing people on Saturday or something :/

asiankid and i have arranged our battle near the deadline, we hope to get the match done by friday/saturday, seems we're not the only one that are pretty busy lately.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I've been quite busy lately. I'll PM Sixonesix as soon as I can battle. Sorry for the inconvenience.

asiankid and i have arranged our battle near the deadline, we hope to get the match done by friday/saturday, seems we're not the only one that are pretty busy lately.
hi efreet...
neither of us want to get subbed right?
if you feel that way, then lets narrow the battle time down a bit so neither gets subbed...

On Friday we battle...
try to be online the whole afternoon until we battle ok?

well i actually need to know when is afternoon for you XD, my timezone is GMT+1, anyway i should be available for several hours during friday so i'm pretty confident we can do the match that day.

edit: ok, then you're +6 on my timezone.

I PMed cyberdragon master a day or so ago, and apparently he is going to be to busy for us to be able to battle, but I hope he finds the time to battle me.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
@_@ It's really uncool for people to join a tourney when they're busy tbh... Cyberdragon post here soon on whether or not you'll be able to battle.

And yea, only one person per couplet needs to really post like "me and [name] are gonna battle" if I hear from only one person saying they tried making contact, the other person is at risk.

Me and vivi are battling on the weekend (like he said), we're active and I see him on frequentely so it shouldn't be a problem.

i have to finish my early decisiion application for college. i have pm'd articuno a couple times about this, but he seams to feel a need to keep posting which is fine. we'll battle on friday or saturday,

just finished battling articuno, i won.

saw people post in the signups thread so im getting this one up so no one makes the mistake :/

and the person i saw post in the signups now posted >.>
xD

I'll battle Gandalay in this weekend Jimbo

If we had any problem on Monday aftenoon we'll post about our match :)

I know about the deadline...but I did my final exam at university yesterday so I had to study for it....today is Halloween and tomorrow I have my party for my graduate
So I don't know if we'll be able to battle until Sunday

In the worse situation we are already agree to battle on Monday aftenoon because we are both free :)

I hope this is good for you

ok, my match with asiankid is done, i was able to win in the end but i had some really fearful moment, anyway the game was pretty enjoyable for me as my first real turney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)