NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

aura guardian: solid contributions to the thread, dont feel like ive been disappointed to see AG weigh in on something. his eod yesterday might be one of the ones i like the most since it's probably what i should've done but i didn't suspect caff enough. the only weird part was "im gonna grill the OM voters" which hasnt happened yet but was also such an underwhelming day entrance for someone who seemed genuinely thorough elsewhere.
Due to work, I have some trouble keeping up with the fast pace of this thread. I don't know if the claim that I retracted it was remembered correctly, but in case I didn't retract it: I do retract that now, if I hadn't already. I had been planning to do exactly this, a laundry list of questions like "why did you vote that way" and "why are you not scum" and "if there's another scum on the same wagon, who and why, or if not why not" and stuff like that. And that was to start. But due to my work schedule stopping me from getting the first words in, your admittance of error, my later read on Vizh, and glancing at the others... I decided that following up on that intent would be redundant. I should have been quicker to act, and I wasn't, but thankfully everyone else picked up the slack and we got a good talk going for quite a bit.

(And I did ask some questions of Schia, but without follow-up.)

how aboutyouask ag before you start stirring up bulshit like that? Aura Guardian did you feel like the way I was talking about your interactions with celever was disrespectul?
are you saying I should be voted out for bullying someone like get the fuck over yourself
There is a difference between playing the game, and "bullying someone" in it. There is a line, and I recognize it can sometimes be hard to see. But it's there, and this:
what makes it even worse is that you have aura here whos just like happy to eat it all up and pretty much backs up everything he does
was on the edge of that line at best. Weird, since I could have sworn the post had a quote of something I'd said and a highlight/mention of me, but I couldn't find anything else with the search function. Wait no, I FOUND IT
its not necessarily that theyre the same alignment, but that the core of what celever has been doing is very similar. its a tunnel. you should untether yourself from him and continue to form thoughts that are independent from his, even though he shoots them down every time you do
I eventually remembered the word "untether" and did a google search for [untether "eli loves matrices game thread" site:smogon.com] and this was the ONLY result. It'll be one of two, now. THIS. THIS is the one that's guaranteed over the line.

And yes, bullying is something that should get voted out. Prior to the "are you saying I should be voted out" post, I liked to try and see from your perspective. It actually made your post in a gray area re: the line. I was against the LS wagon, but had no answer to it. Now though...
Vote Psypsypsypsypsypsythe

Right yeah because being vulnerable in the presence of someone who made you feel vulnerable is easy to do.

Just make shit less personal and play the game instead of attacking people. That would be a good start.
Your post was related to the game due to interpretation; my response is not: you understand in a way I doubt that many would. Thank you.

Caff almost never mentions him aside from an incredibly soft scumread and then Vizh comes out on D2 telling everybody that we can't use the d1 wagons to determine who is town and mafia

LS is prob not mafia and idt psy is mafia either given Caff's EoD behavior towards them

So it's prob just caff/vizh/+1

if im wrong ill just re-evaluate d3 no need to overthink and go psycho vizh is never making it out of the PoE anyways

Day 2 Votecount (unofficial)

Psypsypsypsypsythe (3) - Celever, Laurel, Aura Guardian
Vizh (3) - M24, realiti, Psypsypsypsypsythe
Lady Salamence (2) - Schiavetto, OM

Not Voting (3): Lady Salamence, HydrogenHydreigon, Vizh

Caff almost never mentions him aside from an incredibly soft scumread and then Vizh comes out on D2 telling everybody that we can't use the d1 wagons to determine who is town and mafia

LS is prob not mafia and idt psy is mafia either given Caff's EoD behavior towards them

So it's prob just caff/vizh/+1

if im wrong ill just re-evaluate d3 no need to overthink and go psycho vizh is never making it out of the PoE anyways
realiti tbh its worth mentioning caff NEVER interacts with you either

realitis posts are better, schias new posts are weird and im not a fan
you mean the ones were i told you and cel to stop pouring vitriol into the thread? no.
i spend 10-12 hours a day working with kids, who at least have the excuse of still being in socioemotional development. it Doesn't Feel Great to come back to a thread where adults who should know better have tanked the atmosphere & i'm not in a rush to put time/energy into a game where people can't push a read without being nasty about it.

I have spent each of the past three school days doing Other Adults' Jobs in addition to my own &i refuse to let you make this game unfun for me.

today during an advisory block two of the little ones saw i was stressed and wordlessly came up to my desk & placed this mechanical frog next to my keyboard & said it was the frog's turn to do work now. look at it. see how cute it is.

3am schia will be taking his sweet time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)