NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
Where was Psy bullying Aura?
I legitimately can't find it because Psy has so many posts with such an amount of obtuse wording that the search function is ineffective and doesn't bring up the results.

But tl;dr he told AG that he doesn't have an original thought and that he is constantly yesmanning me. I explained to him two (2) times why that is not the case in the slightest and to this point he is still saying "wow that's just me SaYiNg WhAt HaPpEnEd!". At some point he told AG directly that he needs to stop being "tethered" to me in such a rude way that AG didn't even reply to him, which I perceive as because he was hurt, and that is the point at which I have snapped.

Psy makes people not agreeing with him unreasonably personal. It is not a fucking character flaw not to agree with Psy's baselesss bullshit that he doesn't actually case and just states with 0 evidence, every point that Psy makes has to be taken at his word because HE doesn't put in the effort to make it any more legitimate than that. It is not a character flaw to agree with someone that scumreads him. It is also not a character flaw to scumread him yourself, especially when the mass content of his posts are anti-town.

Actually just lay off it.

Dang it Psy, beat me to that part. But yeah (to a lesser extent) that, but also the Hydro read? I read that and just looked through the last 2 Hydro pages and there is insanely little content, much less any that I think is alignment indicative.

Celever

no longer hibernating
Once Psy tagged AG and insulted him to his face, and AG skirted around the issue without replying to him directly, that is where my "advocacy for other people" instincts kicked in. Occasionally they are misplaced, but I do not feel they were misplaced here.

Celever

no longer hibernating
I can tell that Psy's personality trait is similar to mine, which is that "game is game and nothing that happens in-game should extend outside of that". But I have learned over time that there is still a line that cannot be crossed for that mentality to be legitimate, and Psy makes this game extraordinarily personal in a way that I cannot and do not respect.

honestly this isnt worth discussing. I just didnt view any of the comments in that light and I think the fact that aura genuinely agrees with ideas youput forth as soon as you bring them up was something worth mentioning

Celever

no longer hibernating
if he is then he can say so. you dont need to jump on me because you're assuming through a text conversation that someone might feel a certain way
Right yeah because being vulnerable in the presence of someone who made you feel vulnerable is easy to do.

Just make shit less personal and play the game instead of attacking people. That would be a good start.

I'm voting you because you annoyed me by starting the day by antagonising me lol

Voting for someone doesn't mean "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS PLAYER RIGHT NOW IT IS THE ONLY PLAYER I WILL EVER VOTE FOR BECAUSE DID YOU KNOW THAT UNVOTING IS BANNED AND ALSOO I HAVE AN UNQUENCHING DESIRE TO BE RIGHT AND ALSO A NARROW MIND AND ALSO CANNOT COMPREHEND COMMON ENGLISH", just in case you were wondering.
this is helpful to town right

Celever

no longer hibernating
it doesnt matter. that's more people than I was attacking before you decided not only do you need to undermine everything I do and make me out to be a complete idiot, you also need to have the moral high ground
It isn't. I'm not undermining your arguments, I'm basically scolding your behaviour. I understand that my mentality at the moment is that my university is also bullshit and I have been scolding them enough for not making reasonable adjustments to my disabilities, and that some of that energy is being transposed onto you for attacking other people. It's not a personality trait about myself that I love, that when I am personally screwed over I kinda over-extend myself into tackling every injustice and bullying that I see. But I have come to accept it as a part of myself.

Celever

no longer hibernating
its interesting that celever ditched the "psy is unreadable" thing once i proved that wrong by being read by every player in the game
Since you tagged people literally Salamence read you by saying "I'm never gonna townread you because I don't want to put up with your bullshit" I'm actually crying with laughter what a crazy statement to make

Celever

no longer hibernating
But under the circumstances, especially if you are somehow town, reflect on why my general dissatisfaction with my own life have been affected onto you instead of anyone else in this game. It's not because you're trying your hardest to be useful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)