NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

Hal jumped on me when I really messed up a bus. Celever was a deciding vote and driving arguer in a fringe case. I don't get any damage control vibes from the CB vote, but from the counterwagon.
its not necessarily that theyre the same alignment, but that the core of what celever has been doing is very similar. its a tunnel. you should untether yourself from him and continue to form thoughts that are independent from his, even though he shoots them down every time you do

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
its not necessarily that theyre the same alignment, but that the core of what celever has been doing is very similar. its a tunnel. you should untether yourself from him and continue to form thoughts that are independent from his, even though he shoots them down every time you do
The irony of this is that Psy also did this (rather disrespectful) narrative earlier and I pointed out case studies as to why Aura isn't yesmanning / tethered / whatevering me. EoD yesterday I am not sure I jump on Caff if AG doesn't first, yes I did the "I'm actually surprisingly open to voting Caff today" post before that which AG said inspired him to take the second look so I would just call this a bit of cool town duoing.

Beyond that pretty much every point AG has made has been novel content and I'm p sure I've liked most of their posts? Like AG is just also a good town member who hasn't even been scumreading Psy, they just haven't been agreeing with Psy's faulty arguments. And Psy attacks them to this extent. It's just strange to me lol.

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
Psy shooting for the read on Hydro when Hydro basically didn't post at all yesterday and realiti said he hasn't backlogged D2 is very much an argument made in bad faith lol. I'm down for us both to just leave him to his thing realiti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)