Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this "glitched" Diancie you're talking about? Were you able to redeem like a 2nd code on the same Cart or something?
The Diancie glitch is that it is possible to get Diancie's with no guaranteed perfect IVs instead of the 3 perfects it should have as a non-breedable pokemon.

Also Togie I can actually trade the Diancie to myself (I have a 3DS + 2DS and X+Y) maybe the problem was on your end? :O

I heard a rumour that if you claim more than one diancie code on the same cart, that it does not have 3 flawless stats each time. I have 2 copies of X and a copy of Y; can I claim a code on each one of them or only one per 3DS? If someone who knows for sure could quote me, I would really appreciate it.

The Diancie glitch is that it is possible to get Diancie's with no guaranteed perfect IVs instead of the 3 perfects it should have as a non-breedable pokemon.

Also Togie I can actually trade the Diancie to myself (I have a 3DS + 2DS and X+Y) maybe the problem was on your end? :O
Hm. Gonna try to reset. If that doesn't work, than change my party to only have my regular Delphox. If not, then, well, shit.
EDIT: I think shady6121 might be right. The game assumes the IVs were changed via Powersaves, or it was PkHexed.

they don't guarantee perfect 3 iv
seen in pokemon Y?
Wait, how's that possible? I'm kind of lost. Did it just happened by accident? or did Jebus just redeemed a 2nd code or something and it happened
I heard a rumour that if you claim more than one diancie code on the same cart, that it does not have 3 flawless stats each time. I have 2 copies of X and a copy of Y; can I claim a code on each one of them or only one per 3DS? If someone who knows for sure could quote me, I would really appreciate it.
It's one per game, I had to redeem a 2nd Gengar code I got on X because I've already redeemed one on Y

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Guess I'll hop on the bandwagon since I won't be able to get the code myself for quite a while.

Anyone have a spare NA Diancie code? I don't have anything decent to offer since I restarted my Y save, but I can offer a Shiny Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Darkrai or Shaymin from Platinum in exchange for one (AR was used for the items, but the Pokemon themselves were RNG'd) Darkrai and Shaymin are in Master/Dive balls respectively.

I also have a spare HP Ice non-shiny 31/x/30/31/31/31 Raikou in a Fast Ball, if that suits you fancy?
Repost?

What the hell? Are you sure? Why is the Japanese Event Diancie able to be traded but the NA one is not? Can others verify this?
Yes, I'm sure.
So that's why I could trade it to myself. So why is there a restriction? Will it be removed now that the event is out?
The restriction will most likely be removed eventually, GF has previously blocked these Pokemon before eventually removing trade restrictions.

Last edited:
Is there anyone here who would be willing to help me check the ESVs of some of my eggs? I have 1 Duskull and 10 Buneary (to increase the odds of getting a match) eggs that need checking, but if you don't want to go through that many, that's ok. If you can clone, I'll let you keep a non-redis copy of the end result once it's hatched =]
Let me know if you can help. Thanks!
Posting again. I can do a breeding project (within reason). If someone could please, please help me with this, I've had these eggs for a while and I can't check them myself =[
Also, question regarding the Diancie: do you have to enter the code when you're given it at Gamestop, or can you just show you have a game or two and they give you a piece of paper or something?

so my stupid ass accidentlly delete the gengar wonder card . Is there any other way can i obtain the wonder card again ? or i have to put a different code in a different game ?

Keep or toss? : (Quiet) : 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 24 - 25 / 30 - 31 / 18 - 19 / 0 - 1 Diancie

Leaning towards toss because trick room is trash

toss :( sorry for fast tr users -cough-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)