Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used a different code
Make a new save(game file) and try again. Sorry it appears that doesn't work.
Yes, I'm sure.

The restriction will most likely be removed eventually, GF has previously blocked these Pokemon before eventually removing trade restrictions.
Yeah the restriction needs to be removed eventually as we are supposed to send the Diancie over to OR/AS. Unless nintendo wants us to buy another 3DS to send diancie locally D: Also the JAP is not banned from Wi-Fi >.<

Make a new save(game file) and try again. Sorry it appears that doesn't work.

Yeah the restriction needs to be removed eventually as we are supposed to send the Diancie over to OR/AS. Unless nintendo wants us to buy another 3DS to send diancie locally D: Also the JAP is not banned from Wi-Fi >.<
it does work if you use a different code...just tested it. the codes aren't cart locked, they're save locked

Question about diancie. So i got a japanese one through a passerby trade, i don't want it. I participated in a couple of give aways and i put it up for offer but the other person wouldn't take it. Could somebody give an explanation?

Question about diancie. So i got a japanese one through a passerby trade, i don't want it. I participated in a couple of give aways and i put it up for offer but the other person wouldn't take it. Could somebody give an explanation?
they don't want it. lol

also, pretty madddd about this T_T: Diancie - (Modest) : 30 - 31 / 4 - 5 / 30 - 31 / 4 - 5 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31

why sp.atk iv..why.. T_________T

edit; greninja'dd

Last edited:
Hey I wound up with a pair of extra Diancie codes (NA). If anyone is willing to throw a different event legendary my way I'd be happy to trade. Not looking for anything in particular.

Just a little PSA for you guys since there seemed to be some confusion about using codes.

You're required to use wifi so that when a code is used the system can verify if the code has been used to prevent someone from using the same code repeatedly or using a code that someone else has already redeemed.

If someone in one part of the world inputs a code for Diance and then someone else in another part of the world inputs the code they will receive a message that says "this code has already been used" or something to that effect. This prevents people from getting multiple special pokemon in the same way that a single save file prevents people from getting multiple legends.

Even if you restart your game you will not be able to use the same code again because the system check is independent to your 3DS or save file.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Is the Gengar event even worth SRing for anymore or should I just take something in preparation of Diancie?
You can change the order that you receive event pokemon by changing the order of mystery gift cards in your card album. Simply swap the diancie card to the front of your album, and you'll receive it first from the delivery person. :)

So I'm facing a dilema with Diancie. Haven't started SRing one of my own because I can't be bothered I have only ~2 hours a day during my commute to play vidya, but I'm hearing that they can't be traded in North America. Should I just go to GameStop, settle on something, and pray to Rayquaza that they'll be trade-able? Even then I'm afraid of GameStop because all the spaghetti in my pockets will spill on the floor and the qt behind the counter will laugh at me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)