Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Eternal Floette considered an alternate forme that doesn't evolve or is it considered a Floette and can get the benefit from Eviolite?

Me: Hmm.. it's almost Halloween, so I think I'm gonna breed a spiritomb (impish in a dusk ball) for myself.

*10 eggs later*

OH MY GOD! Shiny spiritomb! I was so excited I jumped from my room and ran screaming around the house, much to the annoyance of my mom and sister xD. I was super happy when I checked to see it had its hidden ability too :D Then I flew to the IV judge, and he said perfect in hp, attack, defense, sp. attack and so I was like crap it's not perfect... then I kept on clicking and he said it was also perfect in sp. defense and speed... I was like holy crap! 6iv shiny HA spiritomb!

I love Halloween ^__^

Also, to make this post relevant, please CMT if you have a female fast ball pidgey (preferably with 3-4 egg moves) or a female HA dive ball tympole (preferably with egg moves). Thanks :)

So everyone is looking for a diancie code I guess I will to anyone got a spare one can offer a few shinnies that are also not on my thread such as fletchling, mareep, and dratini and anything on my thread

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I got a Diancie Code, and I'm trying to reset it. I don't really know what perfect stats to go for though, or nature.
You don't have to go by this at all, but imo:

31/x/28+/31/28+/31 imo for Timid/Modest/Bold/Calm (If HP Fire then 31/x/28+/30/28+/30)

31/31/28+/x/28+/31 imo for Impish/Careful/Jolly/Adamant

31/30+/28+/30+/28+/31 imo for Hasty/Naive/Rash/Mild (If HP Fire then: 31/30+/28+/30/28+/30)
3 posts above yours... :)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Guess I'll hop on the bandwagon since I won't be able to get the code myself for quite a while.

Anyone have a spare NA Diancie code? I don't have anything decent to offer since I restarted my Y save, but I can offer a Shiny Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Darkrai or Shaymin from Platinum in exchange for one (AR was used for the items, but the Pokemon themselves were RNG'd) Darkrai and Shaymin are in Master/Dive balls respectively.

I also have a spare HP Ice non-shiny 31/x/30/31/31/31 Raikou in a Fast Ball, if that suits you fancy?

I've burned two codes.

1 for Y that is doing the not 3 thing

1 for X that is doing guaranteed 3
Mine were the same, maybe it's glitched in Y???

Also, has anyone had trouble trading the Diancie? Every time I try to trade it (even when it's not in my party) the game says "There is a Pokemon that cannot be traded in your party"
What's the deal with this?

Also, has anyone had trouble trading the Diancie? Every time I try to trade it (even when it's not in my party) the game says "There is a Pokemon that cannot be traded in your party"
Just about to ask that.

repost for new page :/

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF someone kind enough to give me a spare NA Diancie Code, since I'm unable to get it myself atm (I won't wait 'til ORAS comes out to get my code, smh). I don't offer a smexy CT in exchange, but hey, I can give an ORAS demo code or maybe a spare Gengar code I have in exchange. PM if you want to help me.
Bumpin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)