Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting again. I can do a breeding project (within reason). If someone could please, please help me with this, I've had these eggs for a while and I can't check them myself =[
Also, question regarding the Diancie: do you have to enter the code when you're given it at Gamestop, or can you just show you have a game or two and they give you a piece of paper or something?
I can check five of them for you.

I didn't mean the old serial code lol, I meant if you put in a new serial code in the same game.
"I deleted my wonder card, if i restart the game and put the old one in will it work ?"
You said yes.

But yeah it's just a stupid fat gengar , nobody care.

Posting again. I can do a breeding project (within reason). If someone could please, please help me with this, I've had these eggs for a while and I can't check them myself =[
Also, question regarding the Diancie: do you have to enter the code when you're given it at Gamestop, or can you just show you have a game or two and they give you a piece of paper or something?
you just ask and they give it to you. lol. also, if they ask you to pre-order ORAS and you don't want to, just say you've already pre-ordered it. lol.
Just to add to the sample size...put one of my codes in on y, no guaranteed ivs
I put mine in Y, I get 3 guarantee iv's. strange

I can check five of them for you.
Thank you thank you so much! I'll add you now and be online momentarily. Is there anything I can give you in return?

you just ask and they give it to you. lol. also, if they ask you to pre-order ORAS and you don't want to, just say you've already pre-ordered it. lol.
Thanks! I guess I might be able to get an extra code then, if I do I'll offer it here =]

I'm gonna load a different save and see if it happens again
luckily I got 4 codes
I don't why it's happening, I've heard shady6121 said that this glitch only appears to happen when you didn't finish the storyline and get all the badges or something like that in previous pages, but I'm currently SR'ing diancie on Y save file that hasn't have all the badges.

Thank you thank you so much! I'll add you now and be online momentarily. Is there anything I can give you in return?

Thanks! I guess I might be able to get an extra code then, if I do I'll offer it here =]
The only thing that I *need* right now is a male or female togepi with certain egg moves. If you happen to have one of those lying around I'd gladly take it but it's not a requirement. :)

Just give me a second to shuffle some things around and I'll be online shortly.

The only thing that I *need* right now is a male or female togepi with certain egg moves. If you happen to have one of those lying around I'd gladly take it but it's not a requirement. :)

Just give me a second to shuffle some things around and I'll be online shortly.
Depending on the egg moves, I might have one. What are you looking for?

so guess i'm screwed..reloaded a save state without the wondercard, input the code, says I've already received the gift but no wondercard on my game

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, anyone online that can help me with a trade evolution?
I can do this. Adding you and coming online now :).
Edit: It wanted to learn 4 moves. I said no to all bar one (sorry, I stopped looking for a second). Let me know if you need any Heart Scales to relearn (I deleted Tackle for reference).

Last edited:
so guess i'm screwed..reloaded a save state without the wondercard, input the code, says I've already received the gift but no wondercard on my game
It must register the code as "used" so that it's not shared around.
Going with Anivia said, you can probably just another code then, right? lol.

edit; nevermind lol

Edit: Toss or Keep? Just landed on this Diancie:

(Quiet) : 28 - 29 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 26 - 27

i might toss since i'm aiming for modest/timid/naive with hp fire. im also kind of a dumbass trying to sr diancie on a Y file that hasn't finished completing the storyline..lol...

Going with Anivia said, you can probably just another code then, right? lol.

edit; nevermind lol

Edit: Toss or Keep? Just landed on this Diancie:

(Quiet) : 28 - 29 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 26 - 27

i might toss since i'm aiming for modest/timid/naive with hp fire. im also kind of a dumbass trying to sr diancie on a Y file that hasn't finished completing the storyline..lol...
Keep imo, I would trade for that :)

This is enough to toss. Stick to what you're aiming for.
Alright, sounds just about right.

also, is it possible to back up the save state with the Diancie Wondercard, put the Diancie into PokeBank, and then reload the save state with the Wondercard (that hasn't been obtained in game) to keep SR'ing for another Diancie?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright, sounds just about right.

also, is it possible to back up the save state with the Diancie Wondercard, put the Diancie into PokeBank, and then reload the save state with the Wondercard (that hasn't been obtained in game) to keep SR'ing for another Diancie?
Has been possible with other events, and can't see any reason why it wouldn't be for this one.

I can do this. Adding you and coming online now :).
Edit: It wanted to learn 4 moves. I said no to all bar one (sorry, I stopped looking for a second). Let me know if you need any Heart Scales to relearn (I deleted Tackle for reference).
Thanks a lot!

psycho shift, stored power, mirror move, nasty plot. If you don't have it don't worry.

I'm online now.
Just checked, any Togepi that had those moves either forgot them or was released, sorry =[
If anything else comes to mind that you might need, let me know and I'll do my best to get it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)