Side Welcome to National Dex Monotype (Pools Phase: Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
calling act vs pppppp, scheduled for Saturday 1pm AEST, Friday 10 pm -4, have waited for 35mins with no communication of delay from their side.
1674268490169.png

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Hi
You kinda missed the scheduled time by an hour, so this is void. You didnt even try to schedule properly (i.e. reply to BlakieeeAU's scheduling attempts). Next time please schedule properly to avoid this problem.
He pmd me before anything and i was on before him lmao? Replay was posted 20 min after the scheduled time too so idk what ur on

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
He pmd me before anything and i was on before him lmao? Replay was posted 20 min after the scheduled time too so idk what ur on
Fine, changed the results. However, this isnt because of the scheduled time (since you still missed it), but eather because BlakieeeAU played the game. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)