Side Welcome to National Dex Monotype (Pools Phase: Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ask AW request, I scheduled with my oppo on monday, and texted him again on tuesday, to say that i can not play during the week end. he never showed up and never responded to me.. proof on his wall ! thanks.

This will be my team's results post.
First match completed: Me vs Coffy. Result: Caroline wins Result: Caroline wins
Second match completed: Imagina 2 Vacas vs Tico. Result: Tico wins

Also for documentation purposes, Imagina 2 Vacas opponents didn't show up to their scheduled time so far. I've got screenshots but I don't want to flood because I'm sure they will reschedule!

Last edited:

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
hi, if its possible, can you redo the match? I can't verify what actually happened so I cant record, thankie :(

This will be my team's results post.
First match completed: Me vs Coffy. Result: Caroline wins Result: Caroline wins

Also for documentation purposes, Imagina 2 Vacas opponents didn't show up to their scheduled time so far. I've got screenshots but I don't want to flood because I'm sure they will reschedule!
ftr tho, draw then do another game is valid, as long as both parties agreed. But, its best to not be put into a situation where you have to end the match in a draw v-v

hi, if its possible, can you redo the match? I can't verify what actually happened so I cant record, thankie :(

ftr tho, draw then do another game is valid, as long as both parties agreed. But, its best to not be put into a situation where you have to end the match in a draw v-v
Understood thank you for clarifying! Good thing this one didnt come to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)