Side Welcome to National Dex Monotype (Pools Phase: Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earth, Wind, and Fire is claiming a 3-0 FA8 since none of the opps. have responded for an extended period to our attempts to schedule.

He pmd me before anything and i was on before him lmao? Replay was posted 20 min after the scheduled time too so idk what ur on
Bro you were an hour and 15 minutes late that’s why I called for act and yet now you were saying you were on before me??? It makes no sense I was on ages before you I can prove that

Calling act again my opponent responded for today i gave time i could play, my opponent had seen the message (have proof in the form of a screenshot will present if needed) and chose not to respond. I then reached out again saying how long i could stay to which i didn't get an answer within the time frame. I have work tomorrow so I am unable to play by the deadline.

Calling act again my opponent responded for today i gave time i could play, my opponent had seen the message (have proof in the form of a screenshot will present if needed) and chose not to respond. I then reached out again saying how long i could stay to which i didn't get an answer within the time frame. I have work tomorrow so I am unable to play by the deadline.
Can you still play tonight?

Bro you were an hour and 15 minutes late that’s why I called for act and yet now you were saying you were on before me??? It makes no sense I was on ages before you I can prove that
I got on at the time agreed on which was 1 aest, sorry you lost man please dont make this hard for me when i wasnt late

I have been attempting to schedule for the rest of the day. I apologized and tried to battle him, but he did not respond as well.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)