Toy Story 3 - or itt we feel guilty for not knowing where our toys are

Yes I'm bumping this because I just watched it and it was amazing. I bawled my eyes out at certain parts. Didn't help that I have douche bag friends.

Bumping also, because I've observed that the emotional bits seem to exclusively hit teens. My dad and younger brother (8) went to see it, came back and said they didn't get why people thought it was so sad (my cousin of 18 reportedly bawled through the whole ending). The same kind of thing with my grandmother and some other adults I've talked too. Maybe it's because the whole college experience is either just over the horizon, or still a new change for teens.

Anyway, great movie. The plot was nowhere near genius, and I found the very end, where Andy is playing with the little girl, kind of awkward. Other than that, I laughed, cried, cheered, the whole shebang. Well done, Pixar.

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It was quite a nice movie. The ending was quite sad as many of you had mentioned, but it was a great finale to the series. I loved it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)