Pet Mod The Pokedex Redone v2 (Moved to V3, check post #112)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concept by Petuuuhhh
Approved by G-Luke

DISCORD SERVER

Hello! I’m ImperialGamer517 and I am the new host of The Pokédex Redone. You may be asking, will we be continuing from where we left off from Petuuuhhh ’s version? Well, the answer is no. We are going to revamp this and start over. Why? Well here are two reasons:

1. We are having a new format in Gen 8 National Dex AG
2. I have new mechanics to make it simpler than the previous version!

Part I: Submissions

We will work up all the way from Bulbasaur to Calyrex, from Gen 1 to Gen 8. Unlike the last version, we will be using, like I said, the Gen 8 National Dex form. That means, Generations 1 and 2 mons will get abilities!

Regarding Submissions:

Here is the mandatory format I expect you to follow, with rules specified.

Pokemon: This is where you put the replacement name for the Pokémon. For example, the current slate is Aggron. I could use Iron Man as an example replacement name, but don’t submit fictional characters. This is an example.
Sprite: This is optional, so you don’t need to put sprites in all of your submissions.
Typing: Regarding typing, if the previous Pokémon only has one type, you have the option to add another type to it, but you can’t do this on Starters, Legendaries, Mythicals, or Ultra Beasts. If the previous Pokémon has dual-typing, you can only change one type.
Stats: This is a bit complicated, but you’ll get used to it.
• No stat can be over 130
• 175-249 BST: Lowest stat must be greater than or equal to 20
• 250-324 BST: Lowest stat must be greater than or equal to 30
• 325-399 BST: Lowest stat must be greater than or equal to 40
• 400-499 BST: Lowest stat must be greater than or equal to 50
• 500 BST: Lowest stat must be greater than or equal to 60
Yes the previous one is copy pasted from the previous thread. The BST of the replacement should be the same as the BST of the original Pokémon. For example, the BST Garchomp’s replacement should be at 600.
Abilities: Regarding abilities, try to keep the number of abilities the same number or fewer than the original Pokémon. Also try to keep one ability or don’t make one Pokémon entirely broken because of one ability!
Removed/Added Moves: Basing on the learnset of the original Pokémon, you can remove and add moves to the new Pokémon. Note that you cannot add more moves than you remove, but you can remove more moves than you add. If you add a secondary typing to a previously single-typed Pokemon, you can add 15 more moves. For example for the latter case, if I removed 4 moves, I can add 19 moves, since 4 moves from the general rule, plus 15 since I added another type to a single-typed Pokemon.
Pokédex Entry: Be creative here!
Weight: In kilograms please.
Height: In feet/inches please.
Gender Ratio: Try best to keep it at 50/50. The only exceptions are Fairy-types where you could do 25 Male 75 Female, and Fighting-types where it can be 75 Male 25 Female.
Egg Groups: Make sure the egg group is related to the Pokémon itself. It would be a bit awkward to have Bulbasaur’s replacement in a Water Group or Human-like Group.
Evolution: In here, you put the name of the replacement’s evolution. For example, Ivysaur if we are referring to Bulbasaur. If a fully-evolved Pokemon has a Mega Evolution, I really want to see a Mega for the replacement evo. Regarding stat changes for the Mega, it should be the same stat changes as the original. For example, Charizard’s replacement Mega X should get +46 in Atk, +33 in Def, and +21 in SpA.

What if the evolution has a regional form, like Pikachu’s evolution has a Kantonian form and Alolan form?

You are going to have to create a regional variant of it, so the final stage of a Pichu replacement line needs to have a Kantonian Raichu replacement, but also an Alolan replacement. If the entire line has its own regional variants, same thing, but I’ll probably have them in separate slates. Example: Kantonian Vulpix and Ninetales will be in a different slate than Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales, since they have different learnsets, and (only applicable to some regional variants) different stats.

What if the current Pokémon in the slate has its own exclusive Z-move?

This is where the concept of Z-Moves Everywhere takes into action. We will give the replacement Pokémon a new exclusive Z-move, but it has to be the same base power, and you can have a different effect!
Example: The current slate is the Pichu line. You have to give the replacement Pikachu its own versions of Catastropika and 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt, and give Alolan Raichu’s replacement its own version of Stoked Sparksurfer.

What if one Pokémon in the slate has its own Gigantamax form?

We are going to have to create our own Gigantamax form for the replacement. For example, Duraludon’s replacement will need a Gigantamax form as well. Just like with Z-moves, the replacement Gmax forms will get their own exclusive G-Max move!

Description: You can put its role here in the competitive scene! Is it a deadly sweeper with access to boosting moves like Dragon Dance or Quiver Dance? Is it a powerful wallbreaker with a high Physical or Special Attack stat? Or is it a special wall with monstrous HP and Special Defence?

Submissions will last for 5 days and there will be 2 or 3 evolutionary lines per slate.

Part II: Voting

Once the submission period has concluded, we will proceed to voting! The voting format is as follows (this is also what I used to use (nice repetition) in RU Next Best Thing). I will assign letters to each submission depending on how early they submitted (like the earliest submission gets A). You will then vote in the Ranked Pairs format as follows:

B>C>D>A>E (this is an example)

The voting format lasts 2 days, and the winner’s submissions will be added to the Hall of Fame!

Here are the authorities handling this project. PM these people if you want to apply for council or if you have any inquiries or questions!

:Bisharp:ImperialGamer517
:greninja: Bencaua

Have a good day and happy posting!

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UfQ3JlxIfa2hzSEiR4x6lQ2vrtLyhEyqCCeSTWKwS4c/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Last edited:
Slate 1A: “Name a Better Trio, I’ll Wait.”

:ss/bulbasaur: :ss/ivysaur: :ss/venusaur:

:ss/charmander: :ss/charmeleon: :ss/charizard:

:ss/squirtle: :ss/wartortle: :ss/blastoise:

Let us kick off The Pokédex Redone by making our first slate! These are the first nine Pokémon in the Dex, and the original starters that are still famous today! This will focus on the final evolutions’ Megas. Gigantamax forms will be covered in Part B.

Last edited:
I am working on submissions for this however they're a little more time-consuming than that of other Pet Mods even with the revised ruleset.
That said, I have a question (I might have overlooked it). It says adding a type to a mono-type Pokémon can't be done on starters. Does this mean Blastoise's "replacement" has to stay pure Water? Can the other two have a different secondary type?

I am working on submissions for this however they're a little more time-consuming than that of other Pet Mods even with the revised ruleset.
That said, I have a question (I might have overlooked it). It says adding a type to a mono-type Pokémon can't be done on starters. Does this mean Blastoise's "replacement" has to stay pure Water? Can the other two have a different secondary type?
Every replacement starter line has to have the same typing as their originals

Hm, understood. Alright! I'll tinker a bit and put in my subs soon (probably in this post). Thank you!
Edit: Bulbasaur's replacement line is here! I'll update with Charmander and Squirtle's later.
Pokemon: Mushrunt
Typing: Grass/Poison
Stats: 53 / 40 / 65 / 65 / 65 / 30
Abilities: Overgrow (Sticky Hold)
Removed/Added Moves: Removed: Skull Bash, Light Screen / Added: Shadow Ball, Strength Sap
Pokédex Entry:
Sword: This mischievous Pokémon spreads it’s spores to avoid being preyed on. It is a rare sight in the wild.
Shield: When you spot a Mushrunt in the woods, do not approach it. The slimy mold that covers it is lethal to the touch.
Weight: 3.2 kg
Height: 1 ft.
Gender Ratio: 50/50 (or if necessary same as Bulbasaur, 87.5/12.5)
Egg Groups: Grass/Monster
Evolution: Evolves to Mushievous at level 16.
Description: This probs wouldn’t see competitive use so I’ll describe my thought process on it. In order to have a recurring theme in my three Starter lines I decided to base them on Cryptids. This is based on the Flatwoods Monster, but with a mushroom spin on it. Obviously in this one the theme isn’t immediately noticeable. Sticky Hold will make sense when you get to the final evo, but I figure with mold being sticky, it fits. Skull Bash is removed because… I had to remove something to put Shadow Ball in place. Stats-wise I wanted to make it slower in order to raise it’s defense stat when compared to Bulbasaur.

Pokemon: Mushievous
Stats: 68 / 54 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 43
Removed/Added Moves: Removed: Skull Bash, Light Screen / Added: Shadow Ball, Strength Sap
Pokédex Entry:
Sword: Mushievous is a Pokémon that loves to pull pranks. The spores it produces have been used in medicine for centuries.
Shield: This Pokémon disguises as a regular mushroom to allure Pokémon before trapping them in its highly toxic mold.
Weight: 6.5 kg
Height: 4 ft 7 inches.
Evolution: Evolves to Blightwood at level 32.
Description: Unlike the pre-evolution this could be decently used with an eviolite. The stat changes received are the same as Ivysaur upon evolving, but re-ordered to fit with the new distribution.

Pokemon: Blightwood
Stats: 78 / 62 / 85 / 105 / 105 / 60
Removed/Added Moves: Removed: Skull Bash, Light Screen, Giga Impact / Added: Shadow Ball, Strength Sap, Nasty Plot
Pokédex Entry:
Sword: It wanders at night spreading it’s trail of mold to attract people and Pokémon into it’s lair. The substance produced by it’s hands is often used in witchcraft.
Shield: This Pokémon was thought to be a hoax, until about 40 years ago. It is not advised to leave children alone with Blightwood.
Weight: 23 kg
Height: 6 ft.
Evolution: Can Mega Evolve when holding a Blightwoodite
Description: This shifts a bit the stat distribution by boosting SpD and SpA more than Def, allowing this to act as a good wall for instance with Toxic/Strength Sap/Venoshock/Giga Drain while having Leftovers that can’t be knocked off. It also can’t be outclassed by it’s pre-evolution due to the addition of Nasty Plot, which allows it to hit hard as a set-up sweeper as well with Giga Drain and Sludge Bomb as well as Shadow Ball for Psychic Types that might threaten it. In case you’re wondering, its “mold” is based on the Witches Butter fungus.

Mega Blightwood
Grass/Poison
Stats: 78 / 79 / 110 / 115 / 130 / 85 (0 / +15 / +25 / +10 / +25 / + 25)
Ability: Gooey
Pokédex Entry:
Sword: Mega Evolution makes Blightwood’s slime production speed up drastically, covering its whole body. This makes it even harder to wear down.
Shield: Upon Mega Evolution, Blightwood’s mold overflows it’s body and even it’s brain, leaving it unable to feel anything but rage and indifference.
Weight: 42 kg
Height: 7 ft 3 inches.
Evolution: Mega Evolves from Blightwood when holding a Blightwoodite
Description: Mega Evolution makes Blightwood even more potent and (slightly) remedies it’s slow speed, further helped by it’s ability Gooey which slows down physical attackers upon contact. I had originally given it a greater boost to SpA, but it’s access to Nasty Plot made me decide against it. It’s also much harder to take down thanks to the boosts to its Def and SpD.

Pokemon: Pyrebat
Typing: Fire
Stats: 50 / 65 / 42 / 48 / 52 / 65
Abilities: Blaze (Lightning Rod)
Removed/Added Moves: Smokescreen / Added: Supersonic
Pokédex Entry:
Sword: This Pokémon is unable to properly fly despite it’s noticeable wingspan. It’s pelt makes it very resistant to lightning.
Shield: Pyrebat is recommended to be used as a trainer’s first Pokémon due to how easy to train they are. This doesn’t hold true to its evolutions, however.
Weight: 15 kg.
Height: 2 feet 3 inches.
Gender Ratio: 50/50 (or if necessary same as Charmander, 87.5/12.5)
Egg Groups: Monster/Dragon
Evolution: Evolves into Charopter at level 16.
Description: So, the fire starter. It keeps the Cryptid theme, but I also designed them to counter each other in a way when they get to the final evo, and the Pyrebat line hits Mushrunt where its frailest. In case you’re wondering (and you’ll realize by the last evo) they’re based on the Ahool, a giant bat like cryptid also reported to have reptilian features.

Pokemon: Charopter (Char + Chiroptera)
Stats: 68 / 80 / 58 / 64 / 68 / 80
Removed/Added Moves: Removed: Smokescreen / Added: Supersonic
Pokédex Entry:
Sword: It flaps its wings constantly in battle. While not able to fly with them yet, it helps generate heat to burn down it’s opponents.
Shield: Charopter have a tendency to jump from high places in attempt to fly, but their physique doesn’t permit them to do so. This is a leading cause for the species’ rarity.
Weight: 35 kg.
Height: 5 ft.
Evolution: Evolves into Volcahool at level 36.
Description: Charopter follows the Ahool theme. Being an NFE it probably won’t see use but its moderate attack and speed may lead to it being viable in lower tiers.

Pokemon: Volcahool
Typing: Fire/Flying
Stats: 78 / 100 / 78 / 84 / 85 / 109
Removed/Added Moves: Removed: Smokescreen, Scale Shot / Added: Supersonic, Leech Life
Pokédex Entry:
Sword: This violent Pokémon soars amidst the clouds and absorbs heat from lightning to boost its own power. Its guttural, distinct cry can be heard from miles away.
Shield: It is known to be solitary and violent. It catches its prey already roasted by dive-bombing while covered in flames.
Weight: 60 kg.
Height: 10 ft.
Evolution: Can Mega Evolve into Mega Volcahool with a Volcahoolite
Description: I designed the three starters to be counters to each other. Thus we have Volcahool, who hits hard where Blightwoods is frailest, and takes advantage of its low speed. It also benefits from only having two weaknesses (one being X4, granted) thanks to its Hidden Ability. It probably can run a variety of different sets, but it benefits from having two Mega Evolutions a la Charizard more than any.

Last edited:
yo just to let you know, when I was running this mod, I got the feeling that the rules were too strict/complicated. It might help to relax them a little. You can pm me on Discord if you want to talk about it further. I'm sure you could make this more accessible imo
Stats: This is a bit complicated, but you’ll get used to it.
• No stat can be over 130
• 175-249 BST: Lowest stat must be greater than or equal to 20
• 250-324 BST: Lowest stat must be greater than or equal to 30
• 325-399 BST: Lowest stat must be greater than or equal to 40
• 400-499 BST: Lowest stat must be greater than or equal to 50
• 500+ BST: Lowest stat must be greater than or equal to 60
this is the part I was talking about. instead of a blanket "no stat can be over 130" rule, you could have different limits for each stat range. also, this was originally using gen 1 as the basis; it needs to be redone for gen 8.
Also reserving this post for subs

Last edited:
I can understand type restrictions to a degree: the starters need their trademark FWG typage respectively for example, but the last version I know allowed for type deviations. There were more stat based restrictions than type based.

Name: Crayfig
Typing: Grass
Stats: 49/65/61/45/45/53
Abilities: Overgrow (Tough Claws)
Removed/Added Moves: Removed: Leech Seeds, Sludge Bomb, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Poison Powder, Venoshock, Worry Seed, Light Screen, Reflect, Power Whip
Added: Leaf Blade, Crab Hammer, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Surf, Shell Smash
Weight: 1.6 kg
Height: 11"
Gender Ratio: 7/1 M/F
Egg Groups: Water3/Grass
Evolution: Crabbage at lvl 15
Description: Its a crab in a hardened fig. That's literally what it is! Can you take little cup by storm with a Shell Smashing Grass type? Possibly but it certainly has things that can wall its coverage, namely other defensive grass types.

Name: Crabbage
Typing: Grass
Stats: 63/80/76/62/60/64
Removed/Added Moves: Removed: Leech Seeds, Sludge Bomb, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Poison Powder, Venoshock, Worry Seed, Light Screen, Reflect, Power Whip
Added: Leaf Blade, Crab Hammer, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Surf, Shell Smash
Weight: 3.1 kg
Height: 2'4"
Evolution: Lobstuce at lvl 35
Description: Evolve from figs to Cabbage! That's about all. Just wait for the last stage.

Name: Lobstuce
Typing: Grass/Ice
Stats: 80/105/100/85/73/82
Removed/Added Moves: Removed: Leech Seeds, Sludge Bomb, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Poison Powder, Venoshock, Worry Seed, Light Screen, Reflect, Earthquake, Earth Power, Power Whip
Added: Leaf Blade, Crab Hammer, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Surf, Shell Smash, Ice Hammer, Icicle Spear, Ice Beam, Blizzard
Weight: 12.1 kg
Height: 5'4"
Description: Now it inhabits Iceberg lettuce, hence the ice type. Yes, you read that correctly. Iceberg lettuce. Shell Smashing power although its defensive typing reminds you why Abomasnow was never a top tier monster. Granted its faster and stronger and Smash is smashing good. Just watch out for fire.

Mega Lobstuce
Stats: 80/125/120/115/83/102
Abilities: Sheer Force
Description: Becoming a different force that instead relies more on mixed Sheer Forcing, Mega Lobstuce still has weak SpDef and an allergy to Stealth Rocks.

Name: Flamigo
Stats: 42/40/52/60/52/66
Abilities: Blaze (Swift Swim)
Removed/Added Moves: Removed: Slash, Bite, Dragon Rage, Scary Face, Metal Claw, Shadow Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Brick Break, Leer, Screech, Iron Tail, Dragon Claw, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Outrage
Added: Roost, Drill Peck, Drill Run, Scald, Hurricane, Feather Dance, Surf, Beak Blast, Air Slash, Hydro Pump, Low Kick, Stealth Rocks, Hyper Voice, U-Turn
Pokédex Entry:
Sword: This fiery bird has been seen eating fish at the water's edge. Its fiery plumage does not mind getting wet.
Shield: Flamgo fly in flocks to shorelines, whereupon they feast on ocean shellfish after roasting it with their beaks.
Weight: 2.2 kg
Height: 1'2"
Egg Groups: Flying/Monster
Evolution: Evolves to Flumingeo at level 16
Description: So from a little cup perspective, a fire type swift swimmer is not the biggest thing to desire. Swift Swim Hurricane however can be quite potent if played right. Beyond that, its a fairly standard first stage fire type. Its body is that of pink plumage caught in pink flames, and its beak has the look of a flame. Its feet are stubby for now.

Name: Flumingeo
Stats: 60/57/60/82/65/81
Removed/Added Moves: Removed: Slash, Bite, Dragon Rage, Scary Face, Metal Claw, Shadow Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Brick Break, Leer, Screech, Iron Tail, Dragon Claw, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Outrage
Added: Roost, Drill Peck, Drill Run, Scald, Hurricane, Feather Dance, Surf, Beak Blast, Air Slash, Hydro Pump, Low Kick, Stealth Rocks, Hyper Voice, U-Turn
Pokédex Entry:
Sword: Flumingeo boil the water around them. When shellfish belly up, they feed their flocks for many days.
Shield: Its feathers are as warm as they need to be even when they molt. They line their nest with them
Weight: 4.2 kg
Height: 2'5"
Evolution: Evolves to Brimingo at level 36
Description: It is now a bigger and sleeker pink flamingo on fire. Flamingo's scientific name is phoenix after all. This bird's legs are longer too.

Name: Brimingo
Stats: 82/75/85/110/80/102
Removed/Added Moves: Removed: Slash, Bite, Dragon Rage, Scary Face, Metal Claw, Shadow Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Brick Break, Leer, Screech, Iron Tail, Dragon Claw, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Outrage, Earthquake
Pokédex Entry:
Sword: Flumingeo boil the water around them. When shellfish belly up, they feed their flocks for many days.
Shield: Its feathers are as warm as they need to be even when they molt. They line their nest with them
Weight: 12.9 kg
Height: 5'2"
Description: Now a biggerer Flamingo with brimstones flying about, this is the strangest Swift Swimmer you'll ever meet, capable of powerful Hurricanes and burning things well when the rain stops. It has a great

Name: Mega BrimingoX
Typing: Fire/Electric
Stats: 82/85/100/130/110/122
Ability: Galvanize
Description: We all love our floating Toaster. While BrimingoX here cannot float, he does have things that Rotom never dreamed of: An unblockable typed Pivot, reliable healing, Stealth Rocks, and Flying/Water type coverage go a long way to distinguish it from its type clone. The feathers are supercharged.

Name: Mega BrimingoY
Ability: No Guard
Description: Is there a Mega Pidgeot shaped hole in your heart? This thing does have a fair bit of a leg up with Fire Blast (or Inferno if you can sacrifice power for burn assurance) and Hydro Pump. Of course, Work Up is no slouch of a move to miss when you have very mighty and accurate flying moves.

Skimquito
Typing: Water/Bug
Stats: 44/50/60/60/55/45
Abilities: Torrent/Swarm (Tinted Lens)
Removed/Added Moves: Removed: Skull Bash, Shell Smash, Zen Headbutt, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Iron Tail, Focus Blast, Brick Break, Rapid Spin, Rock Tomb, Yawn, Ice Punch, Mega Punch/Kick
Added Moves: Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Leech Life, Bug Bite, U-Turn, Roost, Hurricane
Weight: 1 kg
Height: 9"
Egg Groups: Bug/Water2
Evolution: Evolves to Moskimter at 17
Description: These mosquito/water skimmers suck the blood from ocean fish and sea birds. While a QD in Little Cup seems overbearing, Cutiefly had other overbearing qualities beyond the dance such as higher speed. The Water/Bug type is also underutilized. If starter bug types having swarm is too much, ignore it.

Moskimter
Stats: 55/64/74/80/72/60
Removed/Added Moves: Removed: Skull Bash, Shell Smash, Zen Headbutt, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Iron Tail, Focus Blast, Brick Break, Rapid Spin, Rock Tomb, Yawn, Ice Punch, Mega Punch/Kick
Added Moves: Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Leech Life, Bug Bite, U-Turn, Roost, Hurricane
Weight: 3.7 kg
Height: 2'2"
Evolution: Evolves to Mosesqito at 34
Description: Not much to add. The bloodsucker is larger and the wings move like watery waves.

Mosesqito
Stats: 76/85/92/105/92/80
Removed/Added Moves: Removed: Skull Bash, Shell Smash, Zen Headbutt, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Iron Tail, Focus Blast, Brick Break, Rapid Spin, Rock Tomb, Yawn, Ice Punch, Mega Punch/Kick, Earthquake
Evolution: Evolves to Mosesqito at 34
Description: Big bad lanky mosquito. Not too fast to abuse QD, but with a very different type from the other QD mons. Has less trouble getting around trouble with Tinted Lens and decent coverage. Bug/Water with Flying or Grass is hard to wall. The grass type is taken for added healing.

Mega Mosesqito
Stats: 76/105/112/130/112/95
Ability: Serene Grace
Description: Serene Grace Scald is the way of the mosquito with Bug Buzz for added glory.

Last edited:
A Berry Awesome Bear line
Pokemon: Teberry
Sprite: A green bear cub with some purple accents on the face that is laying hugged around a giant purple berry. It moves by bouncing around on the berry.
Typing: Grass (I know this isn’t Bulbasaur’s actual type but can we make one exception here? The next two evos would still remain Grass/Poison. The dual typing for a starter makes my OCD senses tingle)
Stats: 65/39/49/60/60/45
Abilities: Overgrow, Bursting Berry (Effect Spore Mimic, Opponents that make contact have a 30% Chance of being Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned.
Removed Moves: Bind, Block, Cut, Fury Cutter, Ingrain, Knock Off, Outrage, Petal Dance, Power Whip, Razor Leaf, Rock Smash, String Shot, Swords Dance, Vine Whip
Added Moves: Bounce, Stomping Tantrum, Rollout, Play Rough, Counter, Dazzling Gleam
Pokédex Entry: The juice from Teberry’s giant berry is rumored to have powers of healing, but it has never been proven, for what kind of monster would steal from such a cutey?
Weight: 13.8 kg
Height: 3’02’’
Gender Ratio: 50/50
Egg Groups: Field
Evolution: Berazzling
Description: Just gonna mention this line’s inspiration a tiny bit since somehow I don’t really see Teberry becoming viable in any way shape or form. Teberry is based on the Black Bear, obviously berrys and somewhat on circus bears. The next two evolutions will again be based on black bears, but now draw inspiration from the stereotypical flashy, spoiled Hollywood actors and various poisonous berries.
Pokemon: Berazzling
Sprite: A green bear with a similar build to Pignite. It’s body is covered with various shimmering red and purple streaky patterns. There’s constantly a very smug, haughty look on its face and it’s fur leads into various cuffs consisting of various red and purple small berries at the wrists and ankles.
Stats: 80/52/63/70/85/55
Abilities: Overgrow, Bursting Berry (Effect Spore Mimic, Opponents that make contact have a 30% Chance of being Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned.
Removed Moves: Bind, Block, Cut, Fury Cutter, Ingrain, Knock Off, Outrage, Petal Dance, Power Whip, Razor Leaf, Rock Smash, String Shot, Swords Dance, Vine Whip
Added Moves: Bounce, Stomping Tantrum, Rollout, Play Rough, Parting Shot, Counter, Dazzling Gleam, Sludge Wave, Taunt, Psychic, Slack Off
Pokédex Entry: Each Berazzling has their own unique patterns made from the berries at their wrists on their bodies. They hold great pride in their markings, and if they are dirtied in even the slightest way, a colossal hissyfit lies on the horizon
Weight: 39.9 kg
Height: 4’00’’
Evolution: Hollybear
Description: Don’t see this being viable whatsoever, but maybe it could function in a lower tier as a defensive pivot using eviolite. It would likely use tools like parting shot and slack off to enable longevity and help maintain momentum.
Pokemon: Hollybear
Sprite: A taller, somewhat less heavyset dark green bear whose upper body and neck is covered in a scarf of berries of all kinds of vibrant colors. The patterns can now only be found on the arms and lower legs and claws, but share the many colors of the scarf. It’s face shares Berazzling’s condescending look, perhaps even looking more snooty. Around it’s eyes there are two purple stars, which somewhat resemble sunglasses.
Stats: 110/62/83/90/115/65
Removed Moves: Bind, Block, Cut, Fury Cutter, Ingrain, Knock Off, Outrage, Petal Dance, Power Whip, Razor Leaf, Rock Smash, String Shot, Swords Dance, Vine Whip, Hyper Beam
Added Moves: Bounce, Stomping Tantrum, Rollout, Play Rough, Parting Shot, Counter, Dazzling Gleam, Sludge Wave, Taunt, Psychic, Slack Off, Burning Jealousy, Calm Mind
Pokédex Entry: Hollybear have an incredible talent for acting, and directors will look far and wide for the perfect Hollybear to fit their roles.However, these Pokemon are incredibly picky and can be upset at the slightest inconvenience, prompting some to deem them as to much of a handful
Weight: 111.0 kg
Height: 6’04”
Evolution: Mega Hollybear
Description: This Pokemon would likely function as a defensive wall that can soak up hits on the special side and pivot out to maintain momentum with Parting Shot, all the while spreading status with Toxic, Sleep Powder, and it’s ability. Could also maybe function as a surprise breaker thanks to Calm Mind and it’s pretty solid coverage.
Pokemon: Hollybear
Sprite: The Berrie Scarf is now overgrown, covering much of the body, and 2 large Disks made of swirling berries are attached to the arms. His patterns shine almost as if their about explode
Stats: 110/92(+30)/103(+20)/130(+40)/115/75(+10)
Abilities: Berry Boost (Doubles Speed in Grassy Terrain)
Removed Moves: Bind, Block, Cut, Fury Cutter, Ingrain, Knock Off, Outrage, Petal Dance, Power Whip, Razor Leaf, Rock Smash, String Shot, Swords Dance, Vine Whip, Hyper Beam
Added Moves: Bounce, Stomping Tantrum, Rollout, Play Rough, Parting Shot, Counter, Dazzling Gleam, Sludge Wave, Taunt, Psychic, Slack Off, Burning Jealousy, Calm Mind
Pokédex Entry: The power of Mega Evolution accelerates the growth of Hollybear’s berries and in doing so, imbues them with the power to greatly increase in speed and strength, giving Hollybear the access to an almost unlimited energy source
Weight: 130.5 kg
Height: 6’04”
Evolution: None
Description: I wanted to give Hollybear and Mega Hollybear to distinct niches from each other, so Mega Hollybear is meant to function as a partner to a Grassy Surge setter similarly to the Pincurchin and Alolachu Pairing. It would function as a sweeper or breaker depending on the need, gaining immediate power to burst through defenses with Leaf Storm, or cleaning up with Calm Mind and Giga Drain.

Last edited:
I can understand type restrictions to a degree: the starters need their trademark FWG typage respectively for example, but the last version I know allowed for type deviations. There were more stat based restrictions than type based.

Name: Flamigo
Stats: 42/40/52/60/52/66
Removed/Added Moves: Removed: Slash, Bite, Dragon Rage, Scary Face, Metal Claw, Shadow Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Brick Break, Leer, Screech, Iron Tail, Dragon Claw, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
Added: Roost, Drill Peck, Drill Run, Scald, Hurricane, Feather Dance, Surf, Beak Blast, Air Slash, Hydro Pump, Low Kick, Stealth Rocks
Pokédex Entry:
Sword: This fiery bird has been seen eating fish at the water's edge. Its fiery plumage does not mind getting wet.
Shield: Flamgo fly in flocks to shorelines, whereupon they feast on ocean shellfish after roasting it with their beaks.
Weight: 2.2 kg
Height: 1'2"
Evolution: Evolves to Flumingeo at level 16
Description: So from a little cup perspective, a fire type swift swimmer is not the biggest thing to desire. Swift Swim Hurricane however can be quite potent if played right. Beyond that, its a fairly standard first stage fire type. Its body is that of pink plumage caught in pink flames, and its beak has the look of a flame. Its feet are stubby for now.

Name: Flumingeo
Stats: 60/57/60/82/65/81
Removed/Added Moves: Removed: Slash, Bite, Dragon Rage, Scary Face, Metal Claw, Shadow Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Brick Break, Leer, Screech, Iron Tail, Dragon Claw, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
Added: Roost, Drill Peck, Drill Run, Scald, Hurricane, Feather Dance, Surf, Beak Blast, Air Slash, Hydro Pump, Low Kick, Stealth Rocks
Pokédex Entry:
Weight: 4.2 kg
Height: 2'5"
Evolution: Evolves to Brimingo at level 36
Description: It is now a bigger and sleeker pink flamingo on fire. Flamingo's scientific name is phoenix after all. This bird's legs are longer too.

Name: Brimingo
Pokédex Entry:
Weight: 12.9 kg
Height: 5'2"
Description: Now a biggerer Flamingo with brimstones flying about, this is the strangest Swift Swimmer you'll ever meet, capable of powerful Hurricanes and burning things when the rain stops.
Hello Dilasc I am assuming this is the Charizard replacement line, but you need to add an X Mega and a Y mega

Don’t mean to double post, but very important announcement.

1. I’ve updated the OP above with new stuff! First is the fact about regional variants, and that the replacement will need its own regional variant if applicable (refer to OP for more details). Regarding Z-moves, if one Pokémon in the current slate has its own exclusive Z-move, the replacement will also have its own exclusive Z-move.
2. Continuing from number 1, the format is now Gen 8 NatDex AG since Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing is now legal.
3. Now that Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing are now legal, Slate 1 is now split into parts A and B. Part A will focus on the Mega Evolutions of the replacement starters, while Part B will focus solely on their Gigantamax forms.

May I give input on the recent subs?

Flamgo line
I like the idea, a fire flamingo is something long awaited for. But isn't a fire-type Swift Swim user a bit counterproductive? Don't get me wrong, I get that it also gets Hurricane and Hydro Pump (?) to abuse, but one of it's stabs is halved by it and one of its weaknesses boosted. All in all it's pretty good.

So far looks very interesting! Looking forward to the evolutions.

Last edited:

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Please let me know if I screwed anything up. I made the spreadsheet for v1 so if you want me to make a spreadsheet for this I'd be happy to. I'll most likely do sprites for my submissions if they win, although I may not do them right away (it took me like half a year to do one for TPR v1 whoops)

These are all set to change in the future.

Pokemon: Weasicle
Stats: 45/65/49/45/49/65
Abilities: Overgrow / --- / No Guard
Removed/Added Moves: -Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Venoshock, Vine Whip, Outrage | +Ice Fang, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash, Triple Axel, Leafage, Stone Edge, Rock Slide
Pokédex Entry: Weasicle have a white down that make them extremely difficult to spot when near snow. Due to their friendly and playful nature, they make for popular pets.
Weight: 10 kg
Height: 1 ft
Gender Ratio: 7M / 1F
Egg Groups: Field, Grass
Evolution: Mustelice @ Level 16

Pokemon: Mustelice
Stats: 60/80/63/60/62/80
Removed/Added Moves: -Poison Powder, Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Venoshock, Vine Whip, Outrage, Skull Bash | +Ice Fang, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash, Triple Axel, Leafage, Stone Edge, Rock Slide
Pokédex Entry: Mustelice have been proven to have no sense of fear. It will be unfazed by Pokémon that are several times its own size.
Weight: 45 kg
Height: 3 ft, 2 in
Evolution: Wolvereeze @ 36

Pokemon: Wolvereeze
Stats: 80/100/83/80/80/102
Removed/Added Moves: -Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Venoshock, Vine Whip, Outrage, Earthquake, Stomping Tantrum | +Ice Fang, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash, Triple Axel, Leafage, Stone Edge, Rock Slide
Pokédex Entry: Despite their stocky build, Wolvereeze are extremely agile, especially when running across snow. Despite this, a wild one never has been documented using this to escape battle.
Weight: 80 kg
Height: 5 ft, 9 in
Evolution: Mega Wolvereeze @ Wolverite
Explanation: Family is based on various mustelids that will all have plant and snow aspects in their designs. Wolvereeze is clearly meant to be physically-oriented, and despite base 100 Attack not being anything impressive, the high base power of No Guard Power Whip and Triple Axel will make up for this. It also has Rock coverage, but it has a very poor matchup against Steel-types.

Pokemon: Mega Wolvereeze
Stats: 80/123/110/90/110/112
Abilities: Snow Warning
Pokédex Entry: Mega Wolvereeze's claws hve been strengthened greatly by Mega Evolution. If left unattended, they occasionally have a tendency to tear apart the toughest object that they can find.
Weight: 105 kg
Height: 6 ft, 3 in
Explanation: Kind of similar to base Wolvereeze, but it's a bit faster. Can't run an item but I'm hesitant to give it Tough Claws because of how strong Power Whip and Triple Axel are, even if the latter especially is very inconsistent. Don't want to make games bank on whether or not a really strong move hits.

Pokemon: Fusnake
Stats: 39/50/43/52/40/85
Abilities: Blaze / --- / Flash Fire
Removed/Added Moves: -Thunder Punch, Rock Tomb, Rock Slide, Ancient Power, Focus Punch
Pokédex Entry: Fusnake and its evolutions are often integral parts of festivals worldwide. This is partially because of their ability to produce flames of any color they desire.
Weight: 5 kg
Height: 4 ft, 9 in
Egg Groups: Monster, Dragon
Evolution: Flarepent @ 16

Pokemon: Flarepent
Stats: 58/64/58/70/55/100
Removed/Added Moves: -Thunder Punch, Rock Tomb, Rock Slide, Ancient Power, Focus Punch
Pokédex Entry: Flarepent often travel in groups, with only the strongest ever evolving. Seeing a group of them flying across the sky is very rare.
Weight: 11 kg
Height: 18 ft, 3 in
Evolution: Draxplosion @ Level 36

Pokemon: Draxplosion
Typing: Fire/Dragon
Stats: 78/84/78/99/75/120
Removed/Added Moves: -Thunder Punch, Rock Tomb, Rock Slide, Ancient Power, Focus Punch | +Draco Meteor, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Agility
Pokédex Entry: The light emanating from Draxplosion's fire attacks is often visible from a mile away. This can create beautiful shows of light over the night sky.
Weight: 43 kg
Height: 29 ft, 8 in
Evolution: Mega Draxplosion X/Y @ Draxplosionite X/Y
Explanation: Based around serpents with aspects of fireworks mixed in. This Pokemon is designed entirely around Speed, with its power being cut into slightly and its bulk substantially. It still has the coverage to make its lower power level work, though.

Pokemon: Mega Draxplosion X
Stats: 78/114/118/119/115/90
Abilities: Flame Body
Pokédex Entry: Draxplosion is one of few Pokemon capable of mega evolving into two different forms. This form has been documented to be able to tear down entire buildings with ease.
Weight: 54 kg
Height: 30 ft, 8 in
Explanation: A bulkier mega, and although it's very weak to hazards, I needed something different from the obvious "even faster but more fragile" mega evolution. Flame Body deterring contact hits is to help it deter physical attackers.

Pokemon: Mega Draxplosion Y
Typing: Fire/Ghost
Stats: 78/124/88/129/85/130
Abilities: Infiltrator
Pokédex Entry: This is the second of two mega evolved forms of Draxplosion. Its tough body has completely burst, leaving a new, glowing body made entirely of fire.
Weight: 19 kg
Explanation: I wanted to give it a different type to mirror Zard X and Zard Y, so here we are. This just ramps up all of Draxplosion's good stats while I was kind of forced to dump a tiny bit into bulk. Infiltrator's more of a fun perk than anything else.

Pokemon: Mollug
Typing: Water
Stats: 44/48/65/64/50/43
Abilities: Torrent / --- / Sticky Hold
Removed/Added Moves: -Shell Smash, Water Spout | +Flip Turn
Pokédex Entry: Mollug spend most of their time at the bottom of the ocean. Most of their kind get eaten by predators before they evolve.
Weight: 6 kg
Height: 1 ft, 6 in
Egg Groups: Amorphous
Evolution: Marinail @ Level 16

Pokemon: Marinail
Stats: 59/63/80/80/65/58
Pokédex Entry: Upon evolution, Marinail have gained a tough shell with two main purposes. It can hide in it when stressed, and it can use it to help attract mates.
Weight: 34 kg
Height: 3 ft
Evolution: Harpierce @ Level 36

Pokemon: Harpierce
Typing: Water/Poison
Stats: 105/73/100/85/89/78
Removed/Added Moves: -Shell Smash, Water Spout | +Flip Turn, Earth Power
Pokédex Entry: The toxin in a Harpierce is known to be powerful enough to the point to where tourists will constantly watch out for one at the beach. In reality, it is very peaceful.
Weight: 68 kg
Height: 5 ft
Evolution: Mega Harpierce @ Harpiercite
Explanation: Slug -> Snail -> Cone Snail. This is meant to be a bulkier mon that is able to provide Rapid Spin support to its teammates. It lacks recovery, but access to Flip Turn and a good defensive typing will allow it to fit in as a pivot on more offensive teams.

Pokemon: Mega Harpierce
Stats: 105/83/130/115/119/78
Abilities: Rain Dish
Pokédex Entry: Harpierce's shell becomes seemingly impermeable upon mega evolution. Its surface is much thicker, and it's surrounded by several new holes for harpoon guns.
Weight: 98 kg
Explanation: Meant to be a beefed up bulky attacker. Sucks that it can't use Leftovers now, but its stats are significantly better now.

Please let me know if I screwed anything up. I made the spreadsheet for v1 so if you want me to make a spreadsheet for this I'd be happy to. I'll most likely do sprites for my submissions if they win, although I may not do them right away (it took me like half a year to do one for TPR v1 whoops)

These are all set to change in the future.

Pokemon: Weasicle
Stats: 45/65/49/45/49/65
Removed/Added Moves: -Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Venoshock, Vine Whip, Outrage | +Ice Fang, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash, Triple Axel, Leafage, Stone Edge, Rock Slide
Pokédex Entry: Weasicle have a white down that make them extremely difficult to spot when near snow. Due to their friendly and playful nature, they make for popular pets.
Weight: 10 kg
Height: 1 ft
Evolution: Mustelice @ Level 16

Pokemon: Mustelice
Stats: 60/80/63/60/62/80
Removed/Added Moves: -Poison Powder, Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Venoshock, Vine Whip, Outrage, Skull Bash | +Ice Fang, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash, Triple Axel, Leafage, Stone Edge, Rock Slide
Pokédex Entry: Mustelice have been proven to have no sense of fear. It will be unfazed by Pokémon that are several times its own size.
Weight: 45 kg
Height: 3 ft, 2 in
Evolution: Wolvereeze @ 36

Pokemon: Wolvereeze
Stats: 80/100/83/80/80/102
Removed/Added Moves: -Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Venoshock, Vine Whip, Outrage, Earthquake, Stomping Tantrum | +Ice Fang, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash, Triple Axel, Leafage, Stone Edge, Rock Slide
Pokédex Entry: Despite their stocky build, Wolvereeze are extremely agile, especially when running across snow. Despite this, a wild one never has been documented using this to escape battle.
Weight: 80 kg
Height: 5 ft, 9 in
Evolution: Mega Wolvereeze @ Wolverite
Explanation: Family is based on various mustelids that will all have plant and snow aspects in their designs. Wolvereeze is clearly meant to be physically-oriented, and despite base 100 Attack not being anything impressive, the high base power of No Guard Power Whip and Triple Axel will make up for this. It also has Rock coverage, but it has a very poor matchup against Steel-types.

Pokemon: Mega Wolvereeze
Stats: 80/123/110/90/110/112
Abilities: Snow Warning
Pokédex Entry: Mega Wolvereeze's claws hve been strengthened greatly by Mega Evolution. If left unattended, they occasionally have a tendency to tear apart the toughest object that they can find.
Weight: 105 kg
Height: 6 ft, 3 in
Explanation: Kind of similar to base Wolvereeze, but it's a bit faster. Can't run an item but I'm hesitant to give it Tough Claws because of how strong Power Whip and Triple Axel are, even if the latter especially is very inconsistent. Don't want to make games bank on whether or not a really strong move hits.

Pokemon: Fusnake
Stats: 39/50/43/52/40/85
Pokédex Entry: Fusnake and its evolutions are often integral parts of festivals worldwide. This is partially because of their ability to produce flames of any color they desire.
Weight: 5 kg
Height: 4 ft, 9 in
Evolution: Flarepent @ 16

Pokemon: Flarepent
Stats: 58/64/58/70/55/100
Pokédex Entry: Flarepent often travel in groups, with only the strongest ever evolving. Seeing a group of them flying across the sky is very rare.
Weight: 11 kg
Height: 18 ft, 3 in
Evolution: Draxplosion @ Level 36

Pokemon: Draxplosion
Stats: 78/84/78/99/75/120
Removed/Added Moves: -Thunder Punch, Rock Tomb, Rock Slide, Ancient Power, Focus Punch | +Draco Meteor, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Agility
Pokédex Entry: The light emanating from Draxplosion's fire attacks is often visible from a mile away. This can create beautiful shows of light over the night sky.
Weight: 43 kg
Height: 29 ft, 8 in
Evolution: Mega Draxplosion X/Y @ Draxplosionite X/Y
Explanation: Based around serpents with aspects of fireworks mixed in. This Pokemon is designed entirely around Speed, with its power being cut into slightly and its bulk substantially. It still has the coverage to make its lower power level work, though.

Pokemon: Mega Draxplosion X
Stats: 78/114/118/119/115/90
Abilities: Flame Body
Pokédex Entry: Draxplosion is one of few Pokemon capable of mega evolving into two different forms. This form has been documented to be able to tear down entire buildings with ease.
Weight: 54 kg
Explanation: A bulkier mega, and although it's very weak to hazards, I needed something different from the obvious "even faster but more fragile" mega evolution. Flame Body deterring contact hits is to help it deter physical attackers.

Pokemon: Mega Draxplosion Y
Typing: Fire/Ghost
Stats: 78/124/88/129/85/130
Abilities: Infiltrator
Pokédex Entry: This is the second of two mega evolved forms of Draxplosion. Its tough body has completely burst, leaving a new, glowing body made entirely of fire.
Weight: 19 kg
Explanation: I wanted to give it a different type to mirror Zard X and Zard Y, so here we are. This just ramps up all of Draxplosion's good stats while I was kind of forced to dump a tiny bit into bulk. Infiltrator's more of a fun perk than anything else.

Pokemon: Mollug
Stats: 44/48/65/64/50/43
Pokédex Entry: Mollug spend most of their time at the bottom of the ocean. Most of their kind get eaten by predators before they evolve.
Weight: 6 kg
Height: 1 ft, 6 in
Evolution: Marinail @ Level 16

Pokemon: Marinail
Stats: 59/63/80/80/65/58
Pokédex Entry: Upon evolution, Marinail have gained a tough shell with two main purposes. It can hide in it when stressed, and it can use it to help attract mates.
Weight: 34 kg
Height: 3 ft
Evolution: Harpierce @ Level 36

Pokemon: Harpierce
Stats: 105/73/100/85/89/78
Removed/Added Moves: -Shell Smash, Water Spout | +Flip Turn, Earth Power
Pokédex Entry: The toxin in a Harpierce is known to be powerful enough to the point to where tourists will constantly watch out for one at the beach. In reality, it is very peaceful.
Weight: 68 kg
Evolution: Mega Harpierce @ Harpiercite
Explanation: Slug -> Snail -> Cone Snail. This is meant to be a bulkier mon that is able to provide Rapid Spin support to its teammates. It lacks recovery, but access to Flip Turn and a good defensive typing will allow it to fit in as a pivot on more offensive teams.

Pokemon: Mega Harpierce
Stats: 105/83/130/115/119/78
Abilities: Rain Dish
Pokédex Entry: Harpierce's shell becomes seemingly impermeable upon mega evolution. Its surface is much thicker, and it's surrounded by several new holes for harpoon guns.
Weight: 98 kg
Explanation: Meant to be a beefed up bulky attacker. Sucks that it can't use Leftovers now, but its stats are significantly better now.
This is very good and makes me want to point out a few things. Not about your subs but about the rules since according to them these would all be illegal.
If we're supposed to make new Pokemon, then these type restrictions don't make much sense. It'd mean we once again would get three single typed Water starters instead of more creative ones with better secondary types. I also just realized that Megas need to have the same stat changes which is nonsense if the new Pokémon were to fill different niches. I don't mind the present ruleset much but a revision would allow for more room to come up with new submissions.

Pokemon: Tideel
Design: A blue, eel-like creature with 2 small fins on the side.
Stats: 44 / 74 / 48 / 26 / 48 / 74
Abilities: Torrent / Infiltrator
Removed/Added Moves: -Rapid Spin, Fake Out, Gyro Ball, Iron Defense, Shell Smash, Strength, Rock Smash, Power-Up-Punch, Seismic Toss, Defense Curl, False Swipe, +Recover, Dragon Dance, Outrage
Pokédex Entry:
Sword: Tideel are very rarely seen. They are extremely timid and will swim away when in danger.
Shield: Although most people have never seen a Tideel, there have been occasional reports of these pokemon washing up onshore.
Weight: 4.1 kg.
Height: 7 ft
Gender Ratio: 7 M / 1 F
Evolution: Evolves into Hydreel at Level 19
Egg Groups: Dragon / Monster
Description: Likely not going to see too much use in LC but is its stronger than Staryu, albeit a tad bit slower, and can sweep using DD.

Pokemon: Hydreel
Design: A bigger Tideel with 2 extra, albeit smaller fins on the sides. There are now 2 spikes on its tail as well, and 3 lines on each side.
Stats: 54 / 90 / 63 / 35 / 63 / 100
Abilities: Torrent / Infiltrator
Removed/Added Moves: Removed moves same as Tideel and Follow Me, Defense Curl, Confusion, Hail, Helping Hand, Skull Bash, + Defog, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Knock Off
Pokédex Entry:
Sword: These pokemon travel at blistering speeds across the water. Rumor has it that they can reach speeds of over 190 mph!
Shield: Hydreel are extremely aggressive. Although they are usually seen alone, sometimes it's possible to see Hydreel in groups.
Weight: 13.6 kg.
Height: 9 ft, 9 in.
Evolution: Evolves from Tideel at Level 19, evolves into Aquamoray at Level 38.
Description: Once more, something that's likely not going to see much use, but 100 speed is really dang fast and although that bulk is terrible, 90 base attack ain't too shabby.

Pokemon: Aquamoray
Design: Aquamoray resembles a moray eel, and as such its design changes to reflect this.
Stats: 83 / 110 / 78 / 64 / 80 / 120
Abilities: Torrent / Mold Breaker
Removed/Added Moves: Same as Hydreel for removed moves and Dynamic Punch, Focus Punch, Fling, Ice Punch, Smack Down, + Stone Edge, Close Combat, Superpower, Knock Off
Pokédex Entry:
Sword: Although Aquamoray are rather peaceful, when aggravated, they will attack with deadly speed and precision. It's rumored nobody has ever survived an Aquamoray attack.
Shield: These pokemon are extremely rarely seen in the wild. They prefer to live in the deeper parts of the ocean.
Weight: 89.4 kg.
Height: 11 ft, 2 in.
Description: Meant to be a fast, strong attacker, albeit a relatively frail one. Can sweep with DD on HO teams or utilize Choice Band to reach threatening amounts of attack power.

Pokemon: Aquamoray-Mega
Design: Aquamoray, upon mega evolving, gains bigger fins on the sides, and there are 5 purple scars on its sides and head. It gains two triangular protrusions at the bottom of its top jaw.
Stats: 83 / 130 / 98 / 114 / 90 / 120
Abilities: Sheer Force
Removed/Added Moves: Same as base form.
Pokédex Entry:
Sword: The power from mega evolution caused scars to pop up all over its body. These scars are what make its attacks so devastatingly strong.
Shield: It's reported that this form of Aquamoray has a bite strong enough to destroy even the thickest of metals.
Weight: 102.05 kg.
Height: 14 ft, 9 in.
Description: A bulkier, even more powerful DD sweeper that takes advantage of its high attack combined with its blistering speed tier to boost up and then deal some immense damage. Of course not being able to hold Life Orb kind of sucks, but at the end of the day this doesn't really matter that much.

Update: This was brought up to me by Bencaua on Discord and he suggested only Mega for each. I took it into consideration and now I’ll apply it. To anyone who made a Mega X and a Mega Y, I need to apologize. You only need to make one Mega for the Charizard replacement. Tagging DuoM2

Thank you! As not to make this a one-liner, I'm adding the Pyrebat line to my original submission post (sans the mega, that's a WIP), so any input on it is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)