Project Secret Santa

giftopen.png
for his christmas santa clause has given him, underneath the tree JuanSG

wooper is a very good pokemon that loves winning, so to make sure of maximum That, you need to be sure to bring it in so many as possible.

with the rindo berry, he will survive the christmas tree and do a whopping some of the health in return

PigWarrior19 Merry christmas and happy new year!! Here is the team you requested. a creative unconvetional terrain team that doesnt use shroodle.

:Solosis: :Hatenna: :Magby: :Gastly: :Vullaby: :Cottonee:

I decided to try a different terrain other than grassy terrain. Solosis is tied for the highest special attack stat in the tier. Expanding force in terrain does insane damage (140 BP plus 1.3x boost). Although the strat is a bit gimmicky, solosis can usually eliminate a couple pokemon every match.

Hatenna is almost always your lead. t1 trick room, t2 expanding force and protect is for fake out mons to keep the sash in tact. you can switch to eject button cottonee if your opponent doesn't KO to get in solosis. If your opponent has no dark type, their team will get shredded, if they do, thats ok, use tera blast on solosis (or thunder for vullaby). Getting rid of the opponents dark type is extremely valuable for the other set up mons and the rest of the team doesnt really need to use tera, I designed it so solosis mainly uses the tera. Memento on cottonee is to enable the other sweepers to clean late game.

Hope you enjoy the team! It was honestly really fun to make and I experimented with several different things before finding this HO core that worked pretty consistently. And hears to hoping Abra will come back sometime because psychic terrain expanding force would be extra busted on that mon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)