Project Secret Santa

giove97 Hellooo, here is a team with what you asked for! We actually built around the same idea you requested for SCL, and my teammate Elfuseon used this in his game and won! Here's the team :
:sm/tinkatink: :sm/diglett-alola: :sm/vullaby: :sm/koffing: :sm/mienfoo: :sm/mudbray:
https://pokepast.es/f0d6d5142ba3de36
The Mudbray being Choice Scarf makes it a strong offensive core paired with Diglett-A. Coupled with Koffing to deny Regenerator, they become very threatening since they wear down the Pokemon that can take their attacks. Mienfoo has more SpD to take special attacks a little better. Koffing is Tera Water to stop Shellder. Hope you like it!
I know it's a little lame to share a pre-built team for Secret Santa, but the next DLC drops kind of very soon, and your request might become obsolete, so I wanted to send it out asap so you can try it out before. Also I really like this team, and it fit your request perfectly so...
However, feel free to DM me a new request anytime after DLC drops, and I'll be able to make that your real Secret Santa team for the holidays if you want! Cheers :)

Colin

formerly BeardedDrakon
is a Tiering Contributor
LCPL Champion
:slugma: :shellder: :stunky: :vullaby: :mienfoo: :diglett-alola:

https://pokepast.es/2d16d04351f4f364

When I first tried to build with Slugma I assumed it would just be a passive recover + rocks + wisp Pokemon with no good resists. I knew that set had no good niche so I got creative instead, with the weak armor HO lead Slugma. Its a solid response to Mienfoo and Vullaby leads and can position setup sweepers while having rocks. Shellder + Mienfoo + Vullaby form the main sweeper core, while Diglett-Alola can be another sweeper if the right things get burned or hit by Memento, and anti leads Glimmet. Adamant Dig-a has better rolls on Vullaby and more, but it gives up an important speed tier so I defaulted it to Jolly

I believe Slugma stands more of a chance Pre DLC so I didn't wait for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)