SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
We finally found who the zombies are.

Search for "mochi-mochi" in there and you get a text line/file with an NPC saying "Mochi-mochi!" ...And that NPC is labelled a zombie.

Turns out that every zombie in the Indigo Disk is a metaphorical, living one. ...Who's stuck dancing to the beat of Pecharunt's drum.
Yknow when we first got the datamine news about the "zombies" with no further details I was envisioning a really creepy and bizarre secret boss fight in a hypothetical XY2 against an undead Lysandre resurrected by what we now know as Pecharunt complete with Toxic Chains replacing his backpack wire things

That idea has become a great deal sillier now that we know what's actually involved

When I read "zombies" I just thought it'd be the "ghosts" coming from the pool and probably not as serious as the name would imply.
Even the Loyal 3 were zombies and mostly just jerks who wanted to do a murder to a specific other character

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
https://abcboy101.github.io/poke-corpus/#file=sv.s2_side01_0020

Nemona: That was such a great meal. Can’t believe we got all that after we barged in outta nowhere!

Arven: [VAR BD06(0000)]Your mom’s cooking is so good, [VAR 0100(0000)]!

Penny: Right? And she’s so pretty, my brain literally glitched when I saw her.
Us wretched, fallen neandarthals: "Oh I bet the SV endgame material will add all kinds of crazy Geeta lore and make Kieran be possessed by Pecharunt etc etc"

Enlightened Game Freak writers, who are playing 9th dimensional omnichess while gazing into 500 parallel timelines at once for inspiration: milf hunter penny

Last edited:
Gentlemen, I have an announcement to make. Khu has said that something is quote "M-related, but they still havent revealed it"\
We might be getting something else, but they actually hid it from the code

true, you are right, but every generation, we have gotten a mythical with a movie, and guess what we are missing
I mean that M could be anything, really...but even that aside it's still dependent on there being a movie

I guess nothing stops them from revealing the movie at Pokemon Day for a later release (since the window for a summer release feels exceptionally small), but it would be kind of odd spot to do it unless it was a worldwide release. Which, we're not even simultaneous release of the anime...

Gentlemen, I have an announcement to make. Khu has said that something is quote "M-related, but they still havent revealed it"\
We might be getting something else, but they actually hid it from the code
Ok, where's the Garganacl, because we're gonna need some salt to take with this info. Seriously, until whatever happens happens why should we believe anything he says? It could just be a troll or "troll" as it were. And even then, it will be so difficult to tell what he means, it may as well be no information at all.

Khu's hint for the # of new mons was "7 + 8 + 1"

Teal Mask added 7:

-Dipplin
-Ogrepon
-Poltchageist
-Sinistcha
-Okidogi
-Munkidori
-Fezandipiti

Indigo Disk added 8:

-Hydrapple
-Archaludon
-Raging Bolt
-Gouging Fire
-Iron Boulder
-Iron Crown
-Terapagos
-Pecharunt

So we are missing the "+1" still.

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
Khu's hint for the # of new mons was "7 + 8 + 1"

Teal Mask added 7:

-Dipplin
-Ogrepon
-Poltchageist
-Sinistcha
-Okidogi
-Munkidori
-Fezandipiti

Indigo Disk added 8:

-Hydrapple
-Archaludon
-Raging Bolt
-Gouging Fire
-Iron Boulder
-Iron Crown
-Terapagos
-Pecharunt

So we are missing the "+1" still.
For a while I thought we may be getting a future form of Keldeo to go along with the Swords trio, but that would be 17 if we naturally assumed there would be a Past form of something to go along with the Beast trio because version exclusives. Realistically speaking, I thought the 16th was just Bloodmoon Ursaluna but I could be wrong.

For a while I thought we may be getting a future form of Keldeo to go along with the Swords trio, but that would be 17 if we naturally assumed there would be a Past form of something to go along with the Beast trio because version exclusives. Realistically speaking, I thought the 16th was just Bloodmoon Ursaluna but I could be wrong.
BM Ursaluna is a form, it doesn't count for the same reason the Poltchageist line doesn't count as 4.

Along with the 7+8+x clue, Khu also gave a 6+1+x clue which the consensus was pretty sure was referring to forms

1. Bloodmoon Ursaluna
2. Artisan Poltchageist
3. Masterpiece Sinistcha
4. Wellspring Ogerpon
5. Hearthflame Ogerpon
6. Cornerstone Ogerpon

1. Terastal Terapagos

x. ?

Seems to have excluded Tera states, though those are a black mark for Khu now anyway

Last edited:
also, for anyone who says that we know the names of Koraidon and Miraidons theoretical Terastal forms, we dont. KimaguLaser is the all-out version of Fickle Beam (Kimagu is something like whimsical, and with the words whimsical and fickle being synonyms...) and TyoudenkiHou is the charge state of Electro Shot, as denki in english means lightning, and hou means something like cannon (apologies if I got that wrong, I dont speak japanese)

Along with the 7+8+x clue, Khu also gave a 6+1+x clue which the consensus was pretty sure was referring to forms

1. Bloodmoon Ursaluna
2. Artisan Poltchageist
3. Masterpiece Sinistcha
4. Wellspring Ogerpon
5. Hearthflame Ogerpon
6. Cornerstone Ogerpon

1. Terastal Terapagos

x. ?

Seems to have excluded Tera states, though those are a black mark for Khu now anyway
Could Terapagos-Stellar be the +x?

Disclaimer, next segment is just a theory (a game theory)
what if the theoretical new movie related mythical... is the leader of the Ruinous Quartet. Hear me out, what if the merchant who sold the treasures to the king of ancient Paldea was actually a Pokemon in disguise, using the kings greed against him to cause chaos in Paldea, but a wrench was thrown in its plans when its "pets" were sealed away, and perhaps hiding away somewhere, disguised as a human, but when they sense that their pet have been unleashed, yet are under the control of a trainer, this angers it, causing it to have a burning desire of stone-cold revenge that will leave any in its path quaking in their roots. My theorized name for the mythical is Qi-Wu (based on someonelses leader of the Ruin Quartet mythical) and the theoretical title for this theoretical movie is

Pokemon the Movie: Qi-Wu and the Treasures of Ruin
thoughts on this?

Disclaimer, next segment is just a theory (a game theory)
what if the theoretical new movie related mythical... is the leader of the Ruinous Quartet. Hear me out, what if the merchant who sold the treasures to the king of ancient Paldea was actually a Pokemon in disguise, using the kings greed against him to cause chaos in Paldea, but a wrench was thrown in its plans when its "pets" were sealed away, and perhaps hiding away somewhere, disguised as a human, but when they sense that their pet have been unleashed, yet are under the control of a trainer, this angers it, causing it to have a burning desire of stone-cold revenge that will leave any in its path quaking in their roots. My theorized name for the mythical is Qi-Wu (based on someonelses leader of the Ruin Quartet mythical) and the theoretical title for this theoretical movie is

Pokemon the Movie: Qi-Wu and the Treasures of Ruin
thoughts on this?
Ability drops others' Speed, presumably?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)