Tournament Random Battles Extension League - Commencement Thread

Garchomp managers, please put bodi in gen 5 against TNT next week. We've been waiting for their inevitable duel since the draft. I wanted to see this more than I wanted to see Gear 5 luffy vs kaido animated. Their rivalry is more iconic than Frazier and Ali, more than Scipio and Hannibal, more than the Montagues and Capulets. Forget the bloods and the crips, forget Arjuna and Karna, and forget Kojiro and Musashi. All of those were but mere preludes to what's about to come. The duel between bodi69 and TNTDestroyer will transcend time, space, and language itself. A battle between the two greatest juggernauts of the rand bats room.

Last edited:
Garchomp managers, please put bodi in gen 5 against TNT next week. We've been waiting for their inevitable duel since the draft. I wanted to see this more than I wanted to see Gear 5 luffy vs kaido animated. Their rivalry is more iconic than Frazier and Ali, more than Scipio and Hannibal, more than the Montagues and Capulets. Forget the bloods and the crips, forget Arjuna and Karna, and forget Kojiro and Musashi. All of those were but mere preludes to what's about to come. The duel between bodi69 and TNTDestroyer will transcend time, space, and language itself. A battle between the two greatest juggernauts of the rand bats room.
Garchomp and Goodra managers, please listen to our pleas and make our dreams a reality.

Can somebody with editing skills please create a hype video of TNT vs Bodi with footage from their matches and their trashtalk in the room? I think a song like "Immortals" by Fall Out Bo(d)y playing in the background would be pretty neat too. Whoever does that gets free cookies!

Can somebody with editing skills please create a hype video of TNT vs Bodi with footage from their matches and their trashtalk in the room? I think a song like "Immortals" by Fall Out Bo(d)y playing in the background would be pretty neat too. Whoever does that gets free cookies!
Or Dynamite by BTS

So... after Crizor's Vanilluze decided to go out for blood and wrecked Seth's Musharna with a critical hit Explosion, the Goodras' chance of making the RBEL playoffs also exploded. Nonetheless, as the unofficial president of the Goodras' fan club, it is my job to keep their legacy alive.

First of all, I just want to say how wonderful the Goodras really are. Their entire team has such a positive vibe and energy and even in the face of adversity, they were always determined to keep on fighting and win as many games as possible. (even during that horrible week 4) Every single presence on this team only contributed to the overall team morale. Every individual member on this team is wonderful and deserves their moment in the spotlight, regardless of the results of this tournament.

SHONE: SHONE, the first player picked, the OG, is best known for subbing in at literally the last minute in week 3 and winning their match, ensuring that the Goodras tied the Kommo-os.
Goro Yagami: Goro was a great presence and motivator throughout this tourney, and most important of all, they're a global voice.
Slikkles: Slikkles is very underrated, if their 2-0 record in gen 8 didn't show that. They were also one of the biggest presences on the team, being one of the most frequent goomycheer emoji users, which is goated in my book.
Sylvee: Sylvee loves Snom, which is already great enough, but their prowess in gen 9 and their overall calm and positive vibes made them a wonderful player. (also their chaotic side because who doesn't love a little anarchy?)
Evie: Evie was another positive and relaxed vibe on the team, and their prowess in doubles helped them have success in RBEL.
Kenny: Kenny gives off South Park vibes which make them an automatically good teammate. Regardless of the results, Kenny is still really good at the older gens and knows how to be a supportive player (especially in gen 3)
MBD: MBD is best known for their roomban Forsh Randquote, but they should also be known for being a good player and supporter throughout this tourney. Their record in rbel is decent, and they were also a great person throughout this 5 week period, bringing a very desirable energy.
Seth: Seth had great chemistry and comedy with Sealoo throughout this tour, and they had a decent campaign themselves in this tour.
Sealoo: Sealoo also brought a lot of comedy throughout this tour, and they went undefeated ^v^ (and they were my first smogon follower kek)
Tknanh: Tknanh was another player on Team Goodras that had a great campaign, going 2-1 in their rbel career. They were also yet another supportive voice in the Goodras HQ.
TNT: Everyone also knows TNT's effect. Their vibes, their 3-1 record, TNT brought the entire package of what a Goodra is supposed to be and they were even a part of the most viewed series of the season.
Latias: Latias was always one of the first to motivate the team, and they were willing to do everything for this team, especially when they volunteered as sub in dubs for week 5 despite having virtually no dubs experience.
Fulgur: Fulgur has shown to be experienced in earlier gens, especially gen 1. They were a more level-headed but also very supportive figure on Team Goodras
Arcanine: Arcanine, despite being the last pick, had a wonderful rbel campaigns even beating previously undefeated Pokemon, which is definitely a great accomplishment.
Overall, the Goodras have a team that deserves some sort of legacy, regardless of the results. The unfortunate circumstances were used as fuel to make positive vibes and a wonderful team atmosphere. And finally, we must thank Velvet and Bella for managing this amazing team.
It has been a honor to support this team and hopefully, I can say the same next year (maybe even as a player lol)
Goodras On Top.. We'll get it next time

Edit: Changed some of the grammatical errors because I had to type this completely on phone and autocorrect is a menace.

Last edited:
TNTDestroyer vs Bodi 69 yap report:

Game 1:
total lines: 491
total spectators: 41
total yaps: 223
Yaps by TNT: 14
Yaps by Bodi: 12
Turns: 24
Yaps Per Turn (YPT): 9.29166..
Yappiest turn: Turn 16 (28 yaps)
Yappiest spectator: meamdefinitely4 (35 yaps)

Game 2:
Total lines: 566
total spectators: 46
total yaps: 334
Yaps by TNT: 48
Yaps by Bodi: 4
Turns: 18
Yaps Per Turn (YPT): 18.55..
Yappiest turn: Turn 18 (222 yaps)
Yappiest spectator: El químico del pueblucho (28 yaps)

TNTDestroyer vs Bodi 69 yap report:

Game 1:
total lines: 491
total spectators: 41
total yaps: 223
Yaps by TNT: 14
Yaps by Bodi: 12
Turns: 24
Yaps Per Turn (YPT): 9.29166..
Yappiest turn: Turn 16 (28 yaps)
Yappiest spectator: meamdefinitely4 (35 yaps)

Game 2:
Total lines: 566
total spectators: 46
total yaps: 334
Yaps by TNT: 48
Yaps by Bodi: 4
Turns: 18
Yaps Per Turn (YPT): 18.55..
Yappiest turn: Turn 18 (222 yaps)
Yappiest spectator: El químico del pueblucho (28 yaps)
I told you I would be the biggest yapper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)