Tournament Random Battles Extension League - Commencement Thread

It has come to my attention that Team Goodra is known as the underdogs for this tournament. However, we as a community must not count them out. Goodras are known for being stronger than expected and will undoubtefly shine if and when given the chance. The Goodras have so much potential and with the management of Velvet and Bella will win RBEL. Also I'm applying for the unofficial position of head supporter of Team Goodras.
1706548407718.png

GO TEAM GOODRAS!!!! (note this is entirely is comedic fun so......)

Last edited:
Gen 9 Hackmons Cup: TNTDestroyer vs Lucas2543 - Pulse im. Pulse gonna. Pulse win. Pulse this. Pulse match

I legitimately don't know what to say about this lol
(Test above located on the RBEL week 2 thread of it wasn't already obvious lol)

With week 3 wrapping up, let me be the first to congratulate Team Garchomp on becoming The first team to 100% guarantee their position in Playoffs! - Going 3-0 is an impressive achievement, and with TTars clutching out a draw vs Kommo-o, that leaves Kommo's just 1 point shy of overtaking Chompers by the end of the round robin - meaning that the worst position garchomp can reach from this point is 4th.

As the results stand (and regardless of how the remaining week 3 games go) no team is yet out of the running, so now is the time to make your comeback arc!

Tune in next time for more fun statistics!

Last edited:
With week 3 wrapping up, let me be the first to congratulate Team Garchomp on becoming The first team to 100% guarantee their position in Playoffs! - Going 3-0 is an impressive achievement, and with TTars clutching out a draw vs Kommo-o, that leaves Kommo's just 1 point shy of overtaking Chompers by the end of the round robin - meaning that the worst position garchomp can reach from this point is 4th.

As the results stand (and regardless of how the remaining week 3 games go) no team is yet out of the running, so now is the time to make your comeback arc!

Tune in next time for more fun statistics!
wait does 4 team passes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)