NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mafia - Explorers - Game Thread (Game Over!)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
he progressively shaded me more recently, but holstering makes a significantly negative amount of strategic sense for me to have done (just as Tommy shooting Flandrs makes a significantly negative amount of strategic sense for him to have done) and it does seem like he's just trying to avoid calling likely scenarios likely as much as possible lol

me and Tommy can't be scumbuddies Flandrs

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
holster (1v6) -> hh vote for safety (1v5) -> nk (1v4) -> ml (1v3) -> nk puts us at 2t v 1s at start of day 8
nk (1v5) -> hh vote for safety (1v4) -> nk puts us at 3t v 1s at the start of day 7

idk end of game math well enough to know if there's a better angle for scum there. but i think the playercount math is right

Votals 6.2
(1) HydrogenHydreigon
: Celever
(1) Celever: StupidFlandrs48

Voteless: a fairy, bluedoom, Duskfall98, HydrogenHydreigon, ImaginaryNeon

There are around 25.25 hours left in the phase. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to hammer.

StupidFlandrs48

World’s sweatiest casual
is a Pre-Contributor
Why have you posted without answering my question lol
My bad, I didn’t see it. Let’s go over how each of your kill targets are absolutely gobshite options for scum!celever
AF: Still loosely part of the PoE, and also a harder sell after Shane flipped town because of how unlikely it is that all three of you are town
HyHy: Part of the PoE, useful for a free mislynch thanks to the mech issues at play
Bluedoom: He’s been scumreading you all game like almost no one else, too risky
Neon: PoE-lite because people are willing to vote him due to limited endgaming potential
Me: I’m in PoE plus there’s the risk of me roguing you
Tommy: I don’t need to explain this one

Celever

i am town
My bad, I didn’t see it. Let’s go over how each of your kill targets are absolutely gobshite options for scum!celever
AF: Still loosely part of the PoE, and also a harder sell after Shane flipped town because of how unlikely it is that all three of you are town
HyHy: Part of the PoE, useful for a free mislynch thanks to the mech issues at play
Bluedoom: He’s been scumreading you all game like almost no one else, too risky
Neon: PoE-lite because people are willing to vote him due to limited endgaming potential
Me: I’m in PoE plus there’s the risk of me roguing you
Tommy: I don’t need to explain this one
No one cares about the argument on D2 any more, me and a fairy definitely aren’t T/M lol

yeah no one kills Hydro

I don’t think marth has disproportionately scumread me, particularly yesterday

no one is willing to vote for Neon (I think to too low an extent)

I wouldn’t have expected you to rogue me, but if you did that’s equivalent of idling the kill anyway so it’s a non-factor

You def do need to explain Tommy. Why wouldn’t I kill him?

Anyway, despite those reasons being bad, you didn’t go into the benefits of idling the kill. Idling the kill isnt really something people do, especially this early (we’re not even in MYLO yet). Considering we’ve all agreed 4-person MYLO favours scum, why in your mind is killing none of these people better for me than 4-person MYLO?

Celever

i am town
Like it’s just a bad reason, if you had a decent or ok reason to flip your townread on me all game I’d be less annoyed but you are actively game throwing rn lol, you’re just genuinely wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 18)