NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mafia - Explorers - Game Thread (Game Over!)

1708028186810.png

Rules:
1. As the host, I have the ability to add, remove or modify these rules at any time. If a change is made, an announcement will be made in the game thread.
2. This game is NOC. Communicate in the game thread only, unless a host specifically tells you otherwise.
3. You may not speak during the night phase unless a host specifically tells you otherwise.
4. You may not speak to dead players. Do not speak to non-players who aren't listed as hosts/IOs.
5. Taking screenshots or quoting outside communications with the host, real or forged, will result in an instant modkill. This applies to Role PMs, night results and any other form of communication.
6. Do not edit your posts. If you somehow slip up with this, contact me immediately and tell me what you changed.
7. If you are modkilled by any fault of your own, you lose.
8. If you attempt to gain an advantage for your faction through your modkill, measures will be taken to prevent this from happening.
9. If you don't post for 24 hours, you will be prodded. After several prods I will attempt to sub you out or modkill you if that isn't possible. Please inform me ahead of time if you are going to be absent.
10. Be civil. If you feel as though things are getting out of hand, please contact me and I will handle the situation if necessary.

Mechanics:
1. This game starts on Day 1.
2. Days will last 48 hours, while nights last for 23 hours (with 1 hour to record and resolve actions and send out flips/results).
2a. The planned phase end time for days is 11PM GMT/6 PM EST. These may be bent slightly for the sake of host convenience.
3. The player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be lynched.
3a. If a player has votes equal to 2/3 of the living players (rounded down) on them, the phase ends immediately in an early hammer. If this happens I will fudge phase start/end times to get them back to something resembling the original phase start time if I can.
3b. Tied votes lead to No Lynch.
4. No Lynch is a valid vote target. If two day phases end in No Lynch, the game will end in Universal Loss.
5. LYLO and MYLO are not announced.
5a. LYLO is when the town can lose the game before the next day phase if they do not lynch correctly.
5b. MYLO is when the town can lose the game before the next day phase if they mislynch, but not if they choose to no lynch.
6. You will be informed if you successfully targeted a player. If your action was redirected, you will learn who your new target was.
7. To vote, use the following format: ##Vote: <USER> and to unvote use ##Unvote.
7a. I will try to catch any votes made without the tags, but it makes things a thousand times easier if you do, so please try to remember!
8. If 1/2 of the the living players (rounded up) ##Vote: Extension during a Day phase, the phase will be extended by 24 hours. This can only be done once.
9. Mafia members can communicate over Discord while they are alive. After they are dead, they cannot contribute to the discussion.
10. This game is cardflip, meaning that when a player dies, all that will be posted in the game thread will be their character, role name and alignment (along with a pretty picture).
10a. As an example, a Town Doctor may be a standard Doctor, a Doctor with a Macho modifier, a Doctor that only protects against daykills, or something similar. Basically you won't know exactly what a flipped player can do, but will have a general idea.

Setup Information:
1. This game is designed for 17 players.
2. The Town faction and the Mafia faction are guaranteed to exist in this game. There may be others.
3. The Town win condition is as follows: "You are the Town <Role>. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same."
4. The Mafia win condition is as follows: "You are the Mafia <Role>. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same."
5. This is a role madness game, meaning that there are no vanillas.
6. This game was designed independently of flavour, and then had a theme put on top of it. I wouldn't recommend speculating on flavour too much.
7. Non-town players have been supplied with safeclaims (for both roles and alignment).
8. This is not a bastard game. Everything happens for a reason.

Starting Playerlist (17):
a fairy
Alice Kazumi
bluedoom
Celever
Clouds
Duskfall98
genisu
HydrogenHydreigon
ImaginaryNeon
JALMONT
joey
Laurel
M2H
pulsar512b
saberslasher11
Shane the Shroomish
StupidFlandrs48

Please don't post yet.

Last edited:
All Role PMs are out now. Please confirm in the game thread when you can that you've received yet, but don't start talking about the game! If you have any questions, ask me in your Role PM.

Game start is in about 26.5 hours.

--

Outcome:
Survived (6):
a fairy - Stuntank, Town Nexus - Survives!
bluedoom - Wigglytuff, Town Networker - Survives!
Duskfall98 - Sunflora, Town Bulletproof - Survives!
HydrogenHydreigon - Dugtrio, Town Mayor - Survives!
ImaginaryNeon - Croagunk, Town Backup - Survives!
StupidFlandrs48 - StupidFlandrs48 - Loudred, Town Rogue - Survives!

Dead (11):
pulsar512b - Magnezone, Town Barista - Lynched Day 1!
saberslasher11 - Duskull, Town Martyr - Killed Night 1!
genisu - Team Charm, Town Jack of all Trades - Lynched Day 2!
Clouds - Marowak, Town Cop - Killed Night 2!
M2H - Grovyle, Town Roleblocker - Killed Night 3!
Alice Kazumi - Primal Dialga, Mafia Self-Watcher / Rolecop / Bus Driver - Killed Day 4!
Laurel - Spiritomb, Mafia Inventor / Mimic - Lynched Day 4!
JALMONT - Celebi, Town Vigilante - Killed Night 4!
joey - Darkrai, Mafia Announcer / Jailkeeper - Lynched Day 5!
Shane the Shroomish - Chimchar, Town Tracker / Watcher - Killed Day 5!
Celever - Dusknoir, Mafia Godfather / Vengeful - Lynched Day 6!

Links:

Day 1: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, Final, Flips
Day 2: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 2.10, Final, Flips
Day 3: 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, Final, Flips
Day 4: 4.1, Mid-Day Flip, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 4.10, 4.11, Final, Flips
Day 5: 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 5.7, 5.8, Final, Extra Flip, Flips
Day 6, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, Endgame

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)