NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mafia - Explorers - Game Thread (Game Over!)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
for the record I do think that if I did actually block the kill, scum misplayed a little by trying to shoot Tommy, but it's far from this crazy misplay that's so outlandish that it never could've happened. it was mostly a 50/50 between Tommy or bluedoom because neither of them ever get voted out this game, with whatever percentage chance there is that I self-docced too. Killing anyone other than Tommy or bluedoom is thinning the PoE, and while the strategy talk today has made it clear that I prob should've died despite being LHF, Tommy and bluedoom are the only people who thought about the strategy like that lol

StupidFlandrs48

World’s sweatiest casual
is a Pre-Contributor
for the record I do think that if I did actually block the kill, scum misplayed a little by trying to shoot Tommy, but it's far from this crazy misplay that's so outlandish that it never could've happened. it was mostly a 50/50 between Tommy or bluedoom because neither of them ever get voted out this game, with whatever percentage chance there is that I self-docced too. Killing anyone other than Tommy or bluedoom is thinning the PoE, and while the strategy talk today has made it clear that I prob should've died despite being LHF, Tommy and bluedoom are the only people who thought about the strategy like that lol
Bluedoom might as well be VT at this stage of the game, this explanation just makes yourself look more sus

Celever

i am town
Bluedoom might as well be VT at this stage of the game, this explanation just makes yourself look more sus
(literally everyone left in this game is effectively a VT besides me, who I'm sure is being left alive because people will tinfoil me in MYLO and vote me out. with the higher level strategy talk by Tommy today that's clearly a mistake, but it's also probably the rationale behind it)

StupidFlandrs48

World’s sweatiest casual
is a Pre-Contributor
I assume you won't listen to people until post-game, but your role is very weak. we've discussed how weak it is already in this thread lol

I did forget about Hydro
Yeah thanks I recall, I was literally the guy bitching the most about it. But it becomes a bit more powerful as the game gets smaller and NK targets become more limited. It's no doctor but writing it off completely is a throw decision

Celever

i am town
Yeah thanks I recall, I was literally the guy bitching the most about it. But it becomes a bit more powerful as the game gets smaller and NK targets become more limited. It's no doctor but writing it off completely is a throw decision
me saying your role is very weak isn't counterarguing against the possibility that you blocked scum!Tommy's nightkill. there are a lot of other reasons why that's the unlikeliest thing that happened last night.

StupidFlandrs48

World’s sweatiest casual
is a Pre-Contributor
me saying your role is very weak isn't counterarguing against the possibility that you blocked scum!Tommy's nightkill. there are a lot of other reasons why that's the unlikeliest thing that happened last night.
Fine, let's say I choose to believe you. Then I'll go with another plausible explanation fmpov.

##vote Celever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)