Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 Sign Ups!

I'd donate my horsea as a prize for some place, though i'm afraid people will whine that it doesn't have HP electric, which btw is rather useless (and it does have signal beam)...

Also I hope these prizes will be a bit distributed instead of all for 1st place

I'd donate my horsea as a prize for some place, though i'm afraid people will whine that it doesn't have HP electric, which btw is rather useless (and it does have signal beam)...

Also I hope these prizes will be a bit distributed instead of all for 1st place
well i'm sure that with all the prizes people are donating there will be more prizes for more places

I'd assume, but i see most people going "i'll give my X to the winner". Horsea really isn't 1st prize material anyways, even though he's near flawless, he is pure special and well, bred...

I'd assume, but i see most people going "i'll give my X to the winner". Horsea really isn't 1st prize material anyways, even though he's near flawless, he is pure special and well, bred...
yeah depending on how many people actually enter the tourney, like lets say that there are 50 participants then the top 10 or something should receive a prize
and my roserade isn't really number 1 either since it is without sleep powder and shit so its basically only usable as choice specs

Replies time!

Ghandi - I hope someone can lend you Pokes, but you need to be able to give out a self-breed after every win.

Chaose Emperor - You will be recieving a PM shortly.

ambervoid - You need to give your opinion on the matter on the first post to join.

Mini Guerra - I was going to PM you soon after I sorted out Sign Ups. Thought you said you'd be busy? I don't get if you're joining or just offerng to help out.

Tangerine - I will PM you about it after I deal with all the sign ups ok?

PokeMONStar - You need to give your opinion on the matter of the first post.

Mr GoodBar - I will be discussing prizes placement with each donor individually, no worries. I do also hope 1st place just doesn't get everything.

Expect PM's soon new people who joined. I hope the ones that didn't give their opinion give it soon.

Sorry for the Double Post but this is necessary. The following people have not sent me a PM back to the one I sent:

SS4Azelf
kamikaen
SWChill
sixonesix
spannertastic
NC
sandman
Frokko
rocket
-Pedro-

If you did send it and I forgot to write you down I'm sorry, just please remind me with another PM. Some I rejected I know, I'm just copy + pasting the names that I do not have Bolded in my records, I know some did PM me and you shouldn't worry about it. You might lose your place in the tournament, or join with a Round 1 default loss if I do not get this PM.

I'd like to sign up. As for the matter in the first post. I think it is a good idea that will certainly encourage participation. Although the thought of giving away things that could be traded is a bittersweet prospect.

Is it that big a deal? The odds of you battling against someone who would have traded for the Pokemon you selected otherwise are pretty slim.

Sorry for the Double Post but this is necessary. The following people have not sent me a PM back to the one I sent:

SS4Azelf
kamikaen
SWChill
sixonesix
spannertastic
NC
sandman
Frokko
rocket
-Pedro-

If you did send it and I forgot to write you down I'm sorry, just please remind me with another PM. Some I rejected I know, I'm just copy + pasting the names that I do not have Bolded in my records, I know some did PM me and you shouldn't worry about it. You might lose your place in the tournament, or join with a Round 1 default loss if I do not get this PM.
Oh yeah, my bad. I was going to send it this morning but I couldn't. I'll do it now.

I would like to join

Edit : I think its a good idea as it motivates people to join and not drop out. It looks like you really took your time with this one. And well pretty much the same thing my bro said (BlakBlastoise).

Edit : I will be willing to give my awesome porygon-z to like the top five if they want it ;).

The list is now down to:

SS4Azelf
SWChill
kamikaen
spannertastic
NC
sandman
Frokko
rocket
-Pedro-
ambervoid
fgtron

Currently we are 61 participants.

I'm thinking of having them up by today at night, due to some situations some people have, but if not toorrow will be the most likely.

ambervoid - You need to give your opinion on the matter on the first post to join.
I'm opposed to the concept of providing a pokemon to the loser, simply because it does not accomplish the goals of keeping participants active. The pokemon given is not of the losers choice, so why should the loser care at all to recieve some random pokemon from the winner, when there is a good probability that it is not a pokemon the loser needs at all?

amervoid - Read the PM and you will find an answer to that. I am making sure every Pokemon is worthwhile and original to a certain extent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)