World Cup: South Africa 2010 - Paul and Spain win!

Now.. no De Jong no Van Der Viel. Shiiiiiiit
Yeah, the carding was fairly unfortunate, but their opponents are definitely not going to be Brazil calibre, and the Netherlands team is gifted with a great bench. Don't let this take away from the glorious moment!

Yes, I didn't expected this, but I'm very happy! And it should have been 3-1 in the end...but Brasil could finish the game within 45 miinutes....

Brazil lost to their nerves. Julio Cesar failed badly on that first goal, and Juan gave a free corner to Netherlands, instead of kicking the ball to the side.

Then again, Felipe Melo showed why lots of people in Brazil are scared of him at world level, with a dumb red card.

Also, Dunga taking out Michel Bastos when he was completely shutting down Robben on the left was stupid. Gilberto didn't even touch the ball.

I wouldn't say there is 'every reason'. Germany will at the least present a significant challenge. I won't be surprised if either wins. =P

It's all Dunga's fault. Brazil were playing wonderful football in the first half really. Dunga has already been accused of playing with a defensive mentality and that's what he gets. 1-0 is not enough, especially against an excelent Netherland side.

Felipe Melo and Julio Cezar also cost Brazil the match. Very poor play.

However, I can't say that Netherland didn't play well. In fact, I believe they deserved the win.

ARGENTINA vs NETHERLAND in the finals

Brazil lost to their nerves. Julio Cesar failed badly on that first goal, and Juan gave a free corner to Netherlands, instead of kicking the ball to the side.

Then again, Felipe Melo showed why lots of people in Brazil are scared of him at world level, with a dumb red card.

Also, Dunga taking out Michel Bastos when he was completely shutting down Robben on the left was stupid. Gilberto didn't even touch the ball.
What were you saying about Uruguay?

That THEY, of all teams, won't have a chance against an attack of this level. And I keep my point. I don't think Uruguay has what it takes to beat Netherlands, Germany OR Argentina. They've lost to Argentina already at the qualifiers, when Maradona's side was way below they are now.

That THEY, of all teams, won't have a chance against an attack of this level. And I keep my point. I don't think Uruguay has what it takes to beat Netherlands, Germany OR Argentina. They've lost to Argentina already at the qualifiers, when Maradona's side was way below they are now.
We didn't have this formation at the qualifiers.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS total crazyness during the game (and after of course) but we did it I can cry from happiness right now

oh and lost all my respect for Robinho and Alves >.>

Netherlands - Germany final!!! that would be awesome!

what really helped the netherlands was that great save by their keeper to keep the game 1-0, if Brazil would have scored there i think that would have put the game away. (i forgot what minute it was in)

Not to really piss on the Dutch parade, but Brazil shat all over Holland until the own goal. No communication there by the goalkeeper. For 60 minutes, you didn't do anything, and then Brazil fell apart. You would've scored more, if Huntelaar wasn't so crap, but Brazil basically handed the game on a plate to the Dutch with some suicidal defending, and of course, Melo is really a madman. Robben is a douchebag, and still a horrendous diver.

Still expect you to make the SF, but you may not be as lucky against more ruthless opponents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)