Not open for further replies.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
1655086420930.png

art by Meganium1579
World Cup of 1v1 VI
Round 1
>>Spreadsheet<<
Welcome all to the sixth annual World Cup of 1v1. This year, 8 teams are vying for the glorious title of World Champions. Who will rise to the top in the tournament of nations? It's time to find out!

Format:

Teams consist of eight starters, four substitutes, and two captains. The tiers for this year are: SS 1v1 Bo7, SS 1v1 (x2), SM 1v1 (x2), ORAS 1v1, BW 1v1, MG 1v1.

In MG 1v1, players must play the first game in SS 1v1, and the loser of that game determines the generation used for the next game, and so forth until the winner is decided. You cannot repeat gens, and only gens 7-4 are selectable.

In this first round, players will be randomly placed into groups of four, where they will battle all three of their opponents.

Six points will be awarded for first place, four for second place, and two for third place in a division. If there is a tie for any position, the total number of points between those two positions will be split equally among the tied parties. For example, if two people are tied for first place, they will split ten (six for first + four for second) points between them for a total of five points each.

Teams will be ranked based on records, rather than points. This means the four teams with the best records will qualify for the semifinals of the World Cup of 1v1 VI. If two or more teams within the top three have identical records, points will be used to sort out the tiebreaks. However, if there is a tie in records for the last spot, points will be ignored and the teams will face off in a tiebreak series. The tiebreak will consist of three games: One SS Bo7 game and one tier chosen by each team (which could be SS or SM again). The higher seed (based on points for Round 1) will get second pick of tier.

Substitution:

This year we have four subs per roster, and Captains may use them as they see fit. Keep in mind once a player is subbed out, they cannot be subbed back into the same round, but can be put back onto the roster for next round.

Substitutions will be not be allowed in tiebreak series unless both teams agree (or TDs enforce double sub). We will be reluctant to give activity wins to those who are clearly fishing for them.

Simulator:

Smogtours is generally preferred for tournament games, but Pokémon Showdown is fine as well.

Standard Tournament Rules and Procedures:
On... Sportsmanship

Note the sportsmanship infraction may be used liberally this WCo1v1, and any unsportsmanlike conduct on the forums, in the tours or 1v1 discord, or in opposing wco1v1 team channels (you won't be infracted for you being a dick in your own wco1v1 team channel unless the situation is so extreme I feel I absolutely have to make an exception (consider basically any masterclass interaction ever)), will be grounds for an infraction. We encourage you to play semi-aggressively, but don't be a masterclass.

Deadlines:

Now, all battles are to be completed by Sunday, July 3rd, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST (GMT-4). Battles that are not completed will be reviewed for activity and have a winner declared accordingly. If both parties are at fault, the game will simply not count in deciding final standing. I figure that three weeks is more than enough time, and I will take no excuses. I expect all Captains to nag their players to get their battles done if they are being active, and make substitutions as necessary. That is your job.

Additionally, we will begin implementing a new rule this year, along similar lines to the one that the Smogon WCoP uses. If by Sunday, June 26th, 2022 at 11:59PM GMT-4 you have not completed at least one battle, we will force the Captain to sub you out or otherwise consider other activity decisions based on the circumstances of your scheduling. We will NOT accept inactivity. We don't want people sitting around, we want people being proactive. The reason the first round is so long is so teams can actually take some time to collaborate in their Discord channel and help each other with teams and strategies. It is not this long so you can sit around and not battle until five days before the deadline. We hope this is clear to everyone.

NOTE: Replays are required, so that we may further develop the tournament side of our 1v1 metagames. Any win posts without replays will NOT be counted as a win.

Pairings:

SS 1v1 BO7
SS 1v1 BO7 #1
Nalei (0-1) / Potatochan (1-1) / SiceXV (1-2) / Close (2-0)

SS 1v1 BO7 #2
neomon (0-2) / Waylaid (1-1) / doc1203 (2-0) / crow crumbs (1-1)

SS 1v1 BO5
SS 1v1 BO5 #1
Aliss (1-0) / bo_bobson27 (1-2) / H.M.N.I.P (0-1) / Adam3560 (1-0)

SS 1v1 BO5 #2
abd1710 (1-0) / luser (1-1) / Nick.see (2-1) / Rellia (0-2)

SS 1v1 BO5 #3
ncalathes (1-1) / D2TheW (3-0) / Jamez tenzhii (0-3) / Boat (1-1)

SS 1v1 BO5 #4
DEG (2-1) / smely socks (3-0) / cleffa hater (0-3) / Justdelemon (1-2)

SM 1v1 BO5
SM 1v1 BO5 #1
Blazikin (0-2) / zioziotrip (2-1) / rumia Dr. Phd. BJ (0-2) / Squirtell 1v1 (3-0)

SM 1v1 BO5 #2
Bopher (2-0) / LBDC lancert (0-3) / Baleblaze (2-0) / Kentari (1-2)

SM 1v1 BO5 #3
RaJ.Shoot (0-1) / Tol (2-1) / Elo Bandit (2-0) / TheShadowClaw (1-2)

SM 1v1 BO5 #4
XSTATIC COLD (0-1) / Landon (1-0) / bea (2-1) / Mishimono (0-1)

ORAS 1v1 BO5
ORAS 1v1 BO5 #1
Mubs (2-1) / pqs (3-0) / Gross Sweep LRXC (0-2) / OM (0-2)

ORAS 1v1 BO5 #2
SoulWind (1-1) / Inkreativ (2-1) / realiti (1-2) / Synonimous (1-1)

BW 1v1 BO5
BW 1v1 BO5 #1
eblurb (2-1) / Fakee (1-2) / Bilbooo (1-2) / Urfgurgle (2-1)

BW 1v1 BO5 #2
Tom1535 (0-3) / 64 Squares Trashuny (1-1) / Palestine (1-0) / Itchy (2-0)

MG 1v1 BO5
MG 1v1 BO5 #1
crucify (1-2) / crying (3-0) / STABLE (1-2) / Call me PK (1-2)

MG 1v1 BO5 #2
swag god (0-1) / 187 Fan (2-0) / A Hero's Destiny (1-1) / Maki (0-1)

Monopoke 1v1 BO5
Monopoke 1v1 BO5 #1
Leru (0-1) / US East (0-0) / Asia (0-0) / Wonter (1-0)

Monopoke 1v1 BO5 #2
Canada + Oceania(0-0) / US West (0-0) / Quantum Tesseract (0-0) / North Europe (0-0)

Monopoke players may generate their own Pokemon at their own discretion for each opponent, though to avoid rigging I would suggest generating your 5 Pokemon in each other's pms on Showdown. If you are having difficulties meeting on Showdown to coordinate this, you may feel free to use this set of Pokemon that I generated myself:
1655088292621.png

If you care to see how the pools were randomly generated, the persistent identifiers I used for random.org's list randomizer are shown here: https://pastebin.com/raw/vaduw51F

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who has 0 World Cup Victories to his name, wonder why :sweat_smile: I thought it be only fitting for me to predict victories of others
(and the decimation of the hopes & dreams)
Also can we just take a moment and think about how crazy it is that out of everyone on USW, there's only one user I've been on a team with, and that's the year our team went undefeated...that's crazy lol
SS 1v1 BO7 #1
Nalei (2-1) / Potatochan (1-2) / SiceXV (2-1) / Close (1-2)

Nalei is a very witty gal, with blonde hair to distract her enemies and idk where I'm going with this, but ya gonna beat Potatochan & Close then lose to Sice.
SiceXylophoneVictim will best Nalei 3-1 maybe 3-0 depending on hax. Close will take it to a game 5 and lose to a 3-0, Potatochan will beat Sice in a pretty clean series
Potatochan like I said above will win vs Sice, other series will end up being due to hax or some form of dumb means before being got in game 5 cleanly.
Close literally is depending on his boss not being an a-hole and giving him work. But at least beat some mario marker youtuber at least :)

SS 1v1 BO7 #2
neomon (2-1) / Waylaid (1-2) / doc1203 (2-1) / crow crumbs (1-2)

What neomon are we gonna get is the question for this pool for me. If they keep up what they've been doing recently, I can see them winning vs doc & crow.
Waylaid will always have a special place in my heart <3 Sadly USW and SS don't mix well and I feel Waylaid is bond to be haxed by togekiss. I do see them pulling out a win vs neomon tho clean
doc1203 has been preforming well in room tours, and as a supporter of t-series they will come away with a win for bollywood. dancing to victory vs crow and waylaid tho by major hax :c
crow, crumbs gonna use some weird fini set and its gonna live on 2% vs waylaid in game 5

SS 1v1 BO5 #1
Aliss (3-0) / bo_bobson27 (0-3) / H.M.N.I.P (1-2) / Adam3560 (2-1)

Aliss is always chill. Not the most well known names of challengers, but should secure a 3-0
bo_bobson27 will succumb to the USW SS curse :c
A bunch of letters
Adam3560
will bring some nice sets and get wins cus of them

SS 1v1 BO5 #2
abd1710 (1-2) / luser (1-2) / Nick.see (3-0) / Rellia (1-2)

abd I fell will beat luser
luser will take a win off Rellia
Nick.see has time to play Pokemon since they mother pays the bills :)
Rellia dropping a random game or two vs players you may expect to lose is nothing new

SS 1v1 BO5 #3
ncalathes (2-1) / D2TheW (2-1) / Jamez (2-1) / Boat (0-3)

ncalathes started to play better after PL, and can see them hopefully keeping that up. Loses to D2TW
D2TheW does well normally. Loses to Jamez
Jamez still can't figure out if their name has a Z or an S but can figure out Pokemon. Loses to Ncal.
Boat playing SS so Elo can SM, not going to save USW and the SS issue with team morale :/

SS 1v1 BO5 #4
DEG (0-3) / smely socks (3-0) / cleffa hater (2-1) / Justdelemon (1-2)
dear god...

DEG let's be honest...going 0-3 if they spend all tour posting catgirls...why do I wanna get tagged at 3am with a sus pic? idk but deg thinks I do :3
smely socks is too busy banning people now that they global %
cleffa hater ya that's about it...idk how to promote cleffa hate.
Justdelemon not picked in PL now in WC gl :)

SM 1v1 BO5 #1
Blazikin (2-1) / zioziotrip (3-0) / rumia (0-3) / Squirtell 1v1 (1-2)

Blazikin <3 ya Melo
zioziotrip idk
rumia we can play uno still if you like ^_^
Squirtell 1v1 hasn't preformed strong like in past recently

SM 1v1 BO5 #2
Bopher (2-1) / LBDC (0-3) / Baleblaze (2-1) / Kentari (2-1)

Bopher has a picture with Drake or DJ Khaled idk, they all the same these days. Loses to Bale
LBDC is someone everyone expects to win games. I'm predicting they go winless. Cus I can and I'm crazy enough to do so
Baleblaze <3 ya Bale // Loses to Kentari
Kentari sent me their school ID card years ago. Why I don't remember, but he has a wife and is rewarded when he wins, so he has motivation :) Loses to Bopher

SM 1v1 BO5 #3
RaJ.Shoot (0-3) / Tol (1-2) / Elo Bandit (2-1) / TheShadowClaw (3-0)

Raj.Shoot can go positive but depends on luck
Tol can do work if asked to
Elo Bandit the type of guy to wear socks and sandals yet still attract girls.
TheShadowClaw is off Uni, so they can focus on Pokemon

SM 1v1 BO5 #4
XSTATIC COLD (3-0) / Landon (2-1) / bea (1-2) / Mishimono (0-3)

XSTATIC COLD is expecting! Well his gf might be, but mainly he's expecting to 3-0. But that's what the world needs. More XSC. <3
Landon is still playing Pokemon, although quietly they still here :)
bea is bea
Mishimono sure

Honestly ORAS pool is the same users for the past 3-4 years at this point. Same meta. So anything can happen cus I know for me I'm bored of facing the same people every time multiple times a year, doing the same thing every time. Zard X or Zard Y? So yea nothing that happens in this pool honestly matters much to me in terms of meaning since if you still try hard ORAS with basic stuff you need to try religion.

ORAS 1v1 BO5 #1
Mubs (1-2) / pqs (2-1) / Gross Sweep (1-2) / OM (2-1)

Mubs so I'm told played this in PL and I don't remember it. So they can have a win vs OM
pqs may still be in middle school, I don't know their age anymore. But good on them for being a zoomer. Loses vs OM
Gross Sweep is a former mod and came back to defeat Mubs for their @ in a wager match or something ig
OM how they play ORAS every year and do the exact same thing is mind blowing, s/o to you for finding your calling in life. Loses to Mubs

ORAS 1v1 BO5 #2
SoulWind (3-0) / Inkreativ (2-1) / realiti (0-3) / Synonimous (1-2)

SoulWind
is new to 1v1 and will have beginners luck probably
Inkreativ idk how to say your name but gl
realiti just 3-0 to put those men on the couch, pqs's post above. They seem very nice in the picture :)
Synonimous still plays from time to time

BW 1v1 BO5 #1
eblurb (2-1) / Fakee (2-1) / Bilbooo (0-3) / Urfgurgle (2-1)

eblurb will do ok. Loses to Urfgurgle
Fakee can beat Bilbooo, so they can probably win again. Loses to eblurb
Bilboo has a hot date, playing fast. Gotta respect it.
Urfgurgle has a nice name. Loses to Fakee

BW 1v1 BO5 #2
Tom1535 (1-2) / 64 Squares (0-3) / Palestine (3-0) / Itchy (2-1)

Tom1535
showed they can win somewhere idr. But good on you Tom :)
64 Squares yep
Palestine deg's side bae
Itchy deg's side bae

I still believe Multi-Gen is the charity slot. IDC if someone can play all of them. You literally just need to play a single generation 1 time. Prepare for a single game. You bring your best team possible for a single gen. Sure you can make multiple teams. But its literally just a Bo1 with the series being first to 3 wins...people really out here making good players play Bo1s.

MG 1v1 BO5 #1
crucify (1-2) / crying (0-3) / STABLE (2-1) / Call me PK (3-0)

crucify goes 1-2 because its mg and its not a real slot so anything can happen
crying goes 0-3 cus its mg and its not a real slot so anything can happen
Staples is Staples
Call me PK will 3-0 cus its mg and its not a real slot so anything can happen

MG 1v1 BO5 #2
swag god (3-0) / 187 Fan (2-1) / A Hero's Destiny (0-3) / Maki (1-2)

swag god will because its mg and its not a real slot so anything can happen
187 Fan will do something fun with mg
A Hero's Destiny ok
Maki moment?

If you play monopoke just cheat. Rosa won't care. This is a PSA :)

Prediction Standings: I'm putting too much time into this...
US Central: 30pts
US South: 24pts
US East + Latm: 16pts
US West: 13pts
Asia: 23pts
South Europe + Africa: 27pts
North Europe: 33pts
Cone: 24pts

Playoffs:
North Europe vs (Cone vs US South)
US Central vs South Europe + Africa

Tol

Retirement house
SM Power Rankings by Tolaria West (with assistance)
Asia has it rough this year. On the one hand, you have 4-10 in WCs Baleblaze coming out of a two year retirement, and on the other, you have Raj.Shoot, a similarly inactive player with an inconsistent tournament history and a 5-7 record on the sheet. Neither of them are known for being particularly great players or builders, or for being caught up with modern sm, and I don’t see where they’d be getting any help from on Asia, especially when you consider that this is the tier deg is least equipped to ghost, which would patch up issues in other oldgens.
While I hate to give jamez any more fuel for bitching about Northeast, they take the second lowest spot on my list. Rumia is a solid sm player and builder. However, her results have been on a downswing recently, with a 2-4 in last PL. Still, though, rumia has proven that they can hang with the best in sm, and I was prepared to rank NE higher until I saw their other sm slot. 2-5 bea who until now has only played in Oras and who hasn’t played a team tournament since PL before last is certainly an option, I guess. Did Jamez seriously just not want to bother playing this slot himself? NE starts a trend of teams with one player significantly better than the other, but their better player isn’t close to the best and their worse is the worst.
Cone continues the aforementioned trend, with Bopher, an 8-4 player in sm, combining with a player in Mishimono with literally no teamtour games. I might be wrong on this, but I think maybe they played 2v2 for cone in years past? Bopher can obviously handle himself, and they have a decent support core with Freddy and Cabb (why aren’t either of them playing the sm2 slot?), but having 1 sm slot is just not great. This is the placement I’m least sure about. I could see one of those two getting subbed in, which would put them substantially higher.
It’s terminally mid team South with probably the most terminally mid sm core this WC. 18-18 and 14-15 are decent enough records, and with a 3-4 and 4-4 last PL, these players are fine? Squirtell and Tol can both build, and have pqs support, which is good. This core is just boring.

Note: I consider the top 4 teams to be significantly better than the last 4, and consider 2-4 to be pretty close overall, with each having a solid chance to do very well or be #2.

Central takes #4 if for no other reason than that I’m mad that I didn’t get to see the Landon/Nalei team up in this slot. Zio will get passed teams and he’s a good enough player to win with them even in a meta he doesn’t have experience in. Landon hasnt been too active, but he’s still one of the GOATs. But seriously, why is zio not in bo7, where, if memory serves, he went 8-1 in pl? Robbing us of the chance to see one of the highest power sm cores of all time is crazy to me. Landon/Nalei would be an easy #1.
West is a solid ass core. GOAT Kentari plus a fine enough player and prolific builder in Bandit, and boat support in addition to that makes for a team that promises to succeed in this year’s pools. Again, though, the wasted opportunity stands out. Why is boat not playing sm? She just had her breakout sm tour last pl. Just like central, a solid core that leaves me wondering why it wasn’t better.
Having to put any core with TSC on it #2 hurts me a little on the inside, but at this point it’s GOAT+other guy compared to GOAT+other GOAT, and I think Blazikin just isn’t at the level of the remaining sm2. Neuk has great sm, that’s all there is to it. TSC will continue to win at a rate higher than anyone with close to as many games as him, and melo will do fine.
Despite constant dooming from radu, seu takes the top spot in SM. XSC da goat 70% lifetime winrate in sm etc etc and LBDC is also one of the best sm players ever to do it. How do they do it? If seu doesn’t implode from the internal chaos that always seems to affect them when xsc is on the team, I could see this group 6-0ing. They’re #1 and it’s not particularly close.

Jokers predicts were so shit there needs to be some actual reasonable predicts

MG 1v1 BO5 #1
crucify (2-1) / crying (1-2) / STABLE (3-0) / Call me PK (0-3)

One of the 2 obvious favorites in this pool is going 3-0 i put down stable cause i would assume he cares more about defending the title, albeit if cruci goes 3-0 noone would be surprised
Deg not putting himself in mg pool is a pussy move, at least carry the kid to one win bro.

MG 1v1 BO5 #2
swag god (1-2) / 187 Fan (2-1) / A Hero's Destiny (1-2) / Maki (2-1)

Cant believe the pool is so shit im predicting maki to top it alongside my player
Fan is the unluckiest bitch i have ever seen if he continues that trend im benching him for arai

SS 1v1 BO7 #1
Nalei (0-3) / Potatochan (3-0) / SiceXV (2-1) / Close (1-2)

Nalei hasnt really convinced me when ive played them or watched them play
PAPI is surely gonna try to look like less off a fool since that pl showing
I would like to point out seu ss is basically heatran ss, even this 1 win would be impressive
And sice is my personal hype-person in predictions so im clearly biased

SS 1v1 BO5 #1
Aliss (3-0) / bo_bobson27 (1-2) / H.M.N.I.P (1-2) / Adam3560 (1-2)

If aliss brings real teams this is really the fucking farmers market but this post is jinx protected
Everyone else is getting one from the other from there

SS 1v1 BO5 #2
abd1710 (0-3) / luser (1-2) / Nick.see (2-1) / Rellia (3-0)

Nicksee rellia mu is gonna be good skip the rest lads

SS 1v1 BO5 #3
ncalathes (0-0) / D2TheW (0-0) / Jamez (0-0) / Boat (0-0)

Idfk everyone can beat everyone here im just predicting d2 to bring dogshit teams

SS 1v1 BO5 #4
DEG (2-1) / smely socks (2-1) / cleffa hater (1-2) / Justdelemon (1-2)

This is prolly my most biased pool but as long as deg doestn steal shitty previews and smely doesnt bring ultra garbage this should b ok

SM 1v1 BO5 #1
Blazikin (0-0) / zioziotrip (0-0) / rumia (0-0) / Squirtell 1v1 (0-0)

Melo got scammed dude this pool is very high level, zio wins 3 though

SM 1v1 BO5 #2
Bopher (3-0) / LBDC (2-1) / Baleblaze (0-0) / Kentari (0-0)

2 goats 2 irrelevants

SM 1v1 BO5 #3
RaJ.Shoot (0-0) / Tol (0-0) / Elo Bandit (0-0) / TheShadowClaw (3-0)

If tsc doesnt win 3 in this pool i blame myself

SM 1v1 BO5 #4
XSTATIC COLD (2-1) / Landon (2-1) / bea (0-0) / Mishimono (0-0)

Apparently landon is the best sm player on the sheet so xsc and him both win 2 the rest is coinflippery

ORAS 1v1 BO5 #1
Mubs (0-0) / pqs (0-0) / Gross Sweep (0-0) / OM (0-0)

ORAS 1v1 BO5 #2
SoulWind (0-0) / Inkreativ (0-0) / realiti (0-0) / Synonimous (0-0)

Good oras pools all around, all i know mubs is a fraud this 5-0 bullshit isnt gonna keep happening

If you thought im predicting bw you're insane

SiceXV

Banned deucer.
neomon sniped me. s/o this wcup for having the worst discussion thread of all time

SS 1v1 BO7 #2
neomon (2-1) / Waylaid (2-1) / doc1203 (0-3) / crow crumbs (2-1)

neomon - don't think the monster will go perfect and can either lose to bird or waylaid. Would've rather seen him in MG, but him in bo7 makes more sense for slotting.
Waylaid - Doesn't really play a lot and was fortunate to be put in this pool even if he's not a bad player. Him breaking through the the west bo7 curse will be the main challenge if I doesn't want to get doc1203'd.
doc - you know if doc was in a bo5 slot I would predict him to win some games. However, deg threw doc out to die in bo7 and would be a underdog against any player in either pool. The only thing I see happening is him getting a funny win somehow over bird or waylaid.
crow crumbs - really innovative player should be able to go 2-1 in this pool as long he doesn't get beatdown by hax or end up getting tilted and misplaying. Has endless SS support too.
SS 1v1 BO5 #1
Aliss(3-0) / bo_bobson27 (2-1) / H.M.N.I.P (0-3) / Adam3560 (1-2)

Aliss - Realistically these are the types of players Aliss usually farms and gets easy wins on.
bo - A player that came out of no where in LT. Like Delemon, I think they are both good but can use a little too much quirk sometimes
HMNIP - they beat my my teammate gorilla in IPL so if he doesn't use Radu SS teams his record can easily change.
Adam3560 - I would've switched him and tom numbers personally since I think they are more active in the SS scene right now. I hope Adam can pull out 1 win and cement himself as the Ursa goat.

SS 1v1 BO5 #2
abd1710 (0-3) / luser (2-1) / Nick.See (2-1) / Rellia (2-1)

abd1710 - idk who is building his teams for him to pilot. Asia SS is actually so dire where is my man tgo1v1.
luser - somehow already pissed me off in the team chat, but is at least a hard worker and shows promise and can beat rellia who tends to lose to users like him.
Nick.See - Could possibly 3-0, but I have him losing to rellia on paper. The SS South core is something even if their old gens is coffin.
Rellia - I'm obsessed with you in a way I can't believe
When you wipe your tears, do you wipe them just for me? (Me, me, me, me, me)
Do you wipe them just for me? (Me, me, me, me)
I'm pleading on my knees (knees, knees, knees, knees)
It's your touch that I need (need, need, need, need)

SS 1v1 BO5 #3
ncal (1-2) / D2TheW (2-1) / Jamez (3-0) / Boat (0-3)

ncal - this guy is my closet match in yugioh unlike the bums kaif and mishlef, but every time I see him play he loses. Radu said something about that he can't play bad players so maybe this is chance to redeem himself even tho he played good players in LT and loss.
D2 - If D2 doesn't go positive in this pool imma hunt his cute ass down.
Jamez - This guy technically is the hottest SS player right now. In LT finals, a classic champion what else more do you want?
Boat - Boat over SMB is a meme. Did Elo really want to play SM that bad?

SS 1v1 BO5 #4
DEG (0-3) / smely socks (2-1) / cleffa hater (2-1) / Justdelemon (2-1)

DEG - Deg went 3-0 last year so he'll finish the Asia trifecta of Asia not winning a single SS game
Smely socks - Smely and consistency go together like zyns and a natty light. Never really has a insanely bad tour and should go 2-1
Cleffa hater - Excited for his tour debut. Played them a million times on the ladder during LT and I can say they are good at the game even if this is a tough pool.
Justdelemon - Delemon is one of the biggest cteamers I've ever come across and had good success in LT. Similar to bo his own innovation sometimes causes his downfall.
SM 1v1 BO5 #1
Blazikin (0-3) / zioziotrip (2-1) / rumia (2-1) / Squirtell 1v1 (2-1)

Blazikin - Haven't seen Melo play without immense ggopw support so we'll see if he wipe off the rust in SM.
zioziotrip - SM is lowkey easy to pilot from experience. 3-0d Rumia today so I predict 2-1.
rumia - super clicker and always tends to do strongly when playing in WCUP.
Squirtell 1v1 - Has had pretty mid team tour results in the past year but he's obviously still good. Him not being on US Central is kind of a blow tho.

SM 1v1 BO5 #2
Bopher (2-1) / LBDC (1-2) / Baleblaze (3-0) / Kentari (1-2)

Bopher - Bopher wants redemption after going cold toward the end of the PL season. This pool is tough and I think his motivation is their to pull through it
LBDC - Him or Bopher is going 2-1 as they virtually just trade games with each other. LBDC is another one of those really consistent players so should be regardless.
Baleblaze - Bale is the nicest player in the community and I've never seen him play bad in a team tour ever.
Kentari - Nothing to say but KENTARI LEGACY WATCH

SM 1v1 BO5 #3
RaJ.Shoot (2-1) / Tol (2-1) / Elo Bandit (1-2) / TheShadowClaw (1-2)

Raj.Shoot - Raj is one of Asias biggest shooters and like tol somehow wins games.
Tol - Tol always stumbles his way to wins no matter what the tier. Truly inspirational.
Elo Bandit - Gigachad Elo in the SM slot. Trying to prove he still got something left in the tank.
TSC - TSC seems to always do bad in wcup much like neu. This is bias because it still makes no sense why he didn't play for tiebreak in PL.

SM 1v1 BO5 #4
XSTATIC COLD (2-1) / Landon (3-0) / bea (1-2) / Mishimono (0-3)

XSTATIC COLD - nadal will be fighting with Landon for the top spot. IMO should be playing SS and starting Lancer but I'm not the captain of FRITA!
Landon - The goat who will drop 2 lines in the team cord and still win every game.
bea - Possibly can get some upset wins. I will personally make sure bea is prepared so she has a chance of getting drafted in a 1v1 team tour again
mishimono - Only said 0-3 because of the tough pool. It is SM with mew and dnite still allowed so easily could go positive too.
ORAS 1v1 BO5 #1
Mubs (3-0) / pqs (2-1) / Gross Sweep (1-2) / OM (1-2)

Mubs - Best player in the ORAS and will continue his assurgence as the top dog in Oras even if he didn't listen to me and put himself in a TB.
pqs - this guy hasn't been playing mons because he got bad bitches now and got his $ up. pqs will load up the worst shit of all time and still win.
Gross Sweep - Came back to the game I've seen them watching a lot of tour games and be active in the room when I'm on. It's ORAS so I assume gross can pick a 50/50 if crucify chose to slot him.
OM - I love you OM, I hope you don't have a bad tour :D.

ORAS 1v1 BO5 #2
SoulWind (1-2) / Inkreativ (2-1) / realiti (1-2) / Synonimous (2-1)

Soulwind - I mean it's Soulwind.
Inkreativ - brudda 1 proved he a main player in Oras and got a semi hard pool this wcup.
realti - exuberant fellow. Win vs Ink in terrible fashion and causes a classic Ink rage.
Synomimous - Honestly don't know when's the last time synon gave a fuck about Pokemon and actually tried. He's not playing ass dpp
W 1v1 BO5 #1
eblurb (2-1) / Fakee (2-1) / Bilbooo (1-2) / Urfgurgle (1-2)

eblurb - don't know who this guy is. rate 6/10
Fakee - should clean up his play in his final game vs urf
Biliboo - brought some of the worst teams I've ever seen in BW and still got robbed. Wins vs blurb.
Urfgurgle - they nerfed mr gurgle and forced him to be the BW mule. Sad sight to see.

BW 1v1 BO5 #2
Tom1535 (3-0) / 64 Squares (1-2) / Palestine (1-2) / Itchy (2-1)

Tom1535 - GOAT
64 squares - yea
Palenstine - Should've predicted 0-3 after the wcup discussion thread post
Itchy - Deg will leak palenstines team and Itchy will win
MG 1v1 BO5 #1
crucify (3-0) / crying (2-1) / STABLE (0-3) / Call me PK (1-2)

crucify - This guy really chose to play the LeMickey which is disappointing as a player who loves competition! Smashes the pool anyways he's too good.
crying - good clicker pilot and a ggopw disciple so MG is good for them.
Stable - Radu will again sacrifice his own personal record to will FRITA into not flopping at wcup. Truly a mastermind.
Call ME PK - I know their decent at SS, however I've never seen them touch the old gens sooo...

MG 1v1 BO5 #2
swag god (1-2) / 187 Fan (2-1) / A Hero's Destiny (1-2) / Maki (2-1)

187 fan - good to see fan back in the game. Doubt he has crust and was slotted in lemickey for a reason
A Hero's Destiny / swag god - One of these guys will go 0-3 or 2-1
Maki - lil bro just a league player now and he mains Teemo like LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)