What's your favorite movie???

Speaking of Denzel Washington, I am totally hyped for Book of Eli.
Haven't seen much about that, I've watched the trailer but I'm gonna lurk about for some more info. Saying that, his recent stuff (Taking of Pelham 123 with Travolta last year) has been good so I guess I'll have to wait and see. Regardless, I'll be watching it and probably buying it on DVD however it turns out :P

Just watched Up the other day, found it quite enjoyable. Surprisingly touching as well.

My favourite movie of all time has to be Toy Story though. I don't care if it lacks any sort of depth found in more adult movies, it is still my all-time favourite. I suppose this is because it was my favourite as a child. FAVOURITE FAVOURITE FAVOURI-

Other favourites include The Blues Brothers and Wayne's World. Generally, I prefer comedies over dramas. Not too keen on artsy fare, though, mainly because I don't watch movies to think but to escape, y'know?

Toy Story, plus most things by Disney and Pixar, are fucking rad, dude. Toy Story and Monster's Inc are my favourites.

I have to pick between robocop and terminator 2, but it just has to be terminator 2. I got choked up when the T-800 gets lowered into the molten steel.

Toy Story, plus most things by Disney and Pixar, are fucking rad, dude. Toy Story and Monster's Inc are my favourites.
I think its pretty amazing that Pixar in particular has never really dropped the ball on one of their movies. They have all been quality films. Disney is also great at that, most of their movies are really well-done.

I think its pretty amazing that Pixar in particular has never really dropped the ball on one of their movies. They have all been quality films. Disney is also great at that, most of their movies are really well-done.

There was a funny moment in the Golden Globes when Jack Black was hosting after Kung Fun Panda was released, and he was asked what his financial planning consisted of. He said "Well, I take all the money they pay me to be in a Dreamworks movie, then I bet it all on Pixar for Best Animated Film."

andrea

/me cresselias
^^^^ Oh my gosh. That's hilarious.

Toy Story was one of my fave Disney movies- I just saw Up last week and it was so amazing. Like, how do they come up with such crazy plots like that? A floating house.... with balloons... Those people are insane.

One of my favorite movies would be The Mist. There are others but I don't really remember them right now. EDIT: Oh yeah, School for Scoundrels was good

I just recently watched both Avatar& The Lovely bones. Avatar meh, i wasnt so much impressed but The Lovely Bones was phenomanal.
Favorite Movie all time? Gran Torino, just AMAZING

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)