UU Voter Identification (Round 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) SevveN
2) Just before the resetting of the UU ladder, I was laddering quite heavily. I got to a rating of 1575 after just a day, sitting at 22 on the ladder. Obviously, when the ladder was reset, my rating dropped a good 200 points. I begun to ladder again, but of course hax was in the way.
3) I used 3 suspects in the main team I used, and I recently got my alt Streamline to 11 on the leaderboard. I believe I have enough knowledge of the metagame and the suspects to be eligible for voting.

Ravnos is my Shoddy name.

I can haz vote nao?

No but in all seriousness, I've reviewed all the relevant threads and have a lot of experience with 3/4 suspects this round so I think I'm qualified.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright we've decided to use SEXP in conjunction with paragraphs to grant voting privileges. Therefore everyone can send in paragraphs, but don't try and bullshit us! We are all knowing.

Deadline for paragraphs is the 22nd.

Alright since there's a surprising amount of people that haven't written paragraphs before I'm just going to post the template I've been sending in pm.

Alright first you want to look at the suspect under the characteristic and say why or why it does not meet the characteristic in a very detailed fashion. Then if you really want to make sure your paragraphs are sufficient what you want to do is address the other side of the argument and say why their arguments don't change your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)