UU Voter Identification (Round 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
One question: For the paragraph(s), what do you want us to write? Just simply the reasons of our choices in detail? Or anything else? Thanks.
Paragraphs are a very, very detailed explanation of your vote choice. Your analysis of a Pokemon under the characteristics and I very much appreciate paragraphs that counter the other side.

Will we know whether we have enough SEXP for each Suspect before we write / have to send in paragraphs?

Also, can we pick which mod to send our paragraphs to? (partially serious about this question)

EDIT: =(

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Will we know whether we have enough SEXP for each Suspect before we write / have to send in paragraphs?

Also, can we pick which mod to send our paragraphs to? (partially serious about this question)
Yeah actually I think I'll get started on this earlier. So if you meet the requirements I'll pm you within a day of your voter identification. Yeah that makes sense I'll talk to reach about it heh.

And no.

Confirming WinterWanker and RaginCajun.

I've been fiddling with a sand team recently on dickingaround, but I only started playing on that account after the cutoff date.

Confirming as :

MeowthPwnzYouNoob
-Meowth-
DA_Meowth

I also played under:

MeowthIsAwesome KittyKat96 Super Meowth

I think I also played under another alt but I am not sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)