UU Universal PL Player Signups - Final UU Team Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I'd like to manage any team with Expulso . I went 9-1 in SV OU this SPL and am the 2 seed in Slam. Expulso and I have both been involved in the lower tier communities for a long time as both players and managers. We know them well enough to draft a great team.

ThatOneApple

A Bit Fruity
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Player Name: ThatOneApple
Tiers Played: SV UU, Randbats UU, NFE UU, FU UU
Timezone: gmt -4

FU stands for Fuck you and it consists only of spidops, as you can tell that game freak hates his existence by the fact that they made a BST 404 shitbug with ass distribution in a gen where the average BST is like 550 and shit like flutter mane exists. Now you may be wondering, if spidops is FU, whats in FU UU? Answer: Nothing, go home.

Padstar34

formerly FlygonNo.1
is a Tiering Contributor
Player Name: Padstar34
Tiers Played: SUUVUU UU, SUUSUU UU, SUUMUU UU, UUbUUeUUrUUs UU
Timezone: GMT UU

This Tournament has received a Cease and Desist letter for Copyright Infringement from Universal Studios. As a result, we have no choice but to shut it down. We thank everyone who signed up for a show of their enthusiasm - in the future we will make a better tournament with a more acceptable name. Good night UU.

1712034372507.png

This Tournament has received a Cease and Desist letter for Copyright Infringement from Universal Studios. As a result, we have no choice but to shut it down. We thank everyone who signed up for a show of their enthusiasm - in the future we will make a better tournament with a more acceptable name. Good night UU.

Wait, I draft the Universal CEO, he has to comply to all my orders. CEO, retract the cease and desist order.

innovamania

WEESNAWW
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

I spent weeks building teams, prepping and bribing officials to increase my affinity number. Will you be compensating me for lost wages?

ThatOneApple

A Bit Fruity
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

My FU UU Idea was turned down so I tipped off universal, sorry not sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)