UU Universal PL Player Signups - Final UU Team Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by chaos and zarel

1712000968085.png

Greetings everyone! UU has had a lot of team tours over the years, and it's clear that the entire community is burnt out by it all. As a result, we will be holding the final UU Team Tournament for the foreseeable future, but it's going to be an epic one. We present to you:

UU UNIVERSAL PL (or UUUPL for short)

Basic Rules:

• There will be 12 teams of 25 players for an 11-week season into playoffs.
  • If not enough players sign up, there will be an official "draft" on Smogon whereby users on Smogon get messaged to play and must comply
  • Top 6 teams advance to playoffs automatically
  • Teams ranked 7-10 for the season will play in a "play-in tournament" to determine the 7 and 8 seeds for the playoffs.
  • There are no Manager Signups - players are randomly placed on teams after signups based one their "affinity number"
  • All players that sign up are assigned an "affinity number" with how skilled I think they are to help team balancing.
  • There will be 20 total tiers. The tiers will be as follows:

FORMATS TIERS
  • SV UU
  • SV UU
  • SV UU
  • Ubers UU
  • LC UU
  • ND UU
  • DUU
  • Monotype UU
  • Randbats UU
  • PU UU
  • NFE UU
  • Godly Gift UU
  • UU UU (Underused from UU)
  • SS UU
  • ORAS UU
  • BW UUU
  • ADV UU
  • GSC UU
  • RBY UU
  • Pokemon Stadium 2 UU

Please note that the following suspect tests will also occur during this tour:

• RBY UU will be officially testing Lapras, Hypno, and Slowbro during this tour
  • GSC UU will be officially testing Typhlosion and Houndoom for this tour
  • ADV UU will be not be testing anything as we don't feel it's a tier that needs testing
  • SS UU will be officially testing Aegislash, Latias, Thundurus-I, and Terrakion for this tour

To sign up use the signup format below:

Code:
Player Name:
Tiers Played:
Timezone:

Example:

Player Name: Hogg
Tiers Played: ND UU, BW UU, LC UU
Timezone: GMT+13.5

SIGNUPS CLOSE ON APRIL 9, 2024 at 3:30 PM GMT+7. HAVE FUN!

Slip

dancing to alarm bells
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Player Name: Slip
Tiers Played: POKEMON STADIUM 2 UU ONLY
Timezone: you know it really says a lot about this site when we are STILL stuffing Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness UU. I get that they are a bit off brand for the normal Pokemon games but I have never seen a more in depth competitive scene or die hard fans for the tier in any other pokemon gen or tier. Free the melee of pokemon already god damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)