UU Suspects and Potential UU Voters (Round 5)

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I be Bluewind and Hate On Me. I'm not sure whether it matters or not, but I also played under the names of Bright Sky and ProudMary (I guess some others too, but I can't recall...).

So jamasha you're the one who does the Cleffa / Clefairy / Clefable thing. There's a special spot in hell... (it involves being pelted by hail for eternity)

Confirming as mawile though I probably won't vote one way or the other unless I have a serious epiphany in the coming days.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
my account name are the words i speak in bed the most often, ohhlivia wilde

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
np: The Chicken Dance

This round of Suspect testing has culminated in a strangely bird-themed list of Suspects: the latest Pokemon to join UU, Cresselia and Porygon-z have become Suspects, and joining them for the first time is Moltres. For the first time in the history of the UU Suspect testing, an item, Damp Rock, has become a Suspect. Rounding out the Suspects this round is Raikou, for a second time.

If you met the rating/deviation requirements, please send your reasons for voting for each Suspect to both reachzero and JabbaTheGriffin. Your essay should also identify which alts you qualified to vote using.

To clarify, your essay should explain why you believe each Suspect should or should not be BL, taking into account the definition of an Uber found in this thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43566
This should include why you believe the Pokemon does or does not display the characteristic in question and adequately address the counter-arguments made against your position on the Suspect.

The deadline for submitting paragraphs is Wednesday, March 3rd.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You're encouraged to submit paragraphs for Pokemon you have the best experience with. But a very compelling argument will always overcome that lack of experience.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You're always free to submit paragraphs on all the Suspect if you qualify. That is not to say that your paragraphs for all of them will be accepted.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Do you have any qualms regarding length? I wrote way more than a paragraph for Cress and PZ because they're huge problems in UU that deserve a comparable amount of attention.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)